It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question About Alex Jones' American Dictators DVD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Is that Gary Busey or am I a guinea pig in Government '___' Experiment? What is he doing in there?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yes, that is Busey. As coherent as ever, too.

Who were those metal band members, and why were they pertinent to the plot?

Did you feel Alex was adrift without a sail on that particular production?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I guess I should have mentioned that I only saw the trailer for the documentary. The trailer itself was a bit weird with Bush and Kerry as skeleton puppets being controlled by that giant skeleton with the '322' on its head.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Speaking out. Apparently, he's studied the New World Order for a number of years. But where does he have a chance to talk about it? On of his crummy movies? No, he doesn't care about them, he cares about waking people up to the truth. That's what he means when he talks about "...no time like the present..." He's a very paranoid man, but you know what they say "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean their not after you." See, in the line of truth, lies a trench that is fulled with the dead bodies of the people who "knew to much" of it. He's not gonna go on the Jay Leno Show and start talking about Dubya being Queen Elizabeth's 13th cousin, or anything else for that matter. And if you think I'm paranoid, go look for Gary Webb, John O'Neil, Laurence King and Bohemian Grove, the Clinton Body Count, the Bush Body Count, the JFK Body Count..............The real problem is not finding the truth, it's telling others. We need to somehow group together and not let them continue this. Someone needs the be brought to trial. If you want to help, please contact me personally.

new topics

top topics

join