It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kung pow II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have heard a little bit about kung pow II but i wanted to know if anyone knew anything about it. and what people thought of the first one.

peace
jc

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The first one was silly, stupid, retarded, and deliciously fun!

At least it was MEANT to be dumb, and I laughed my ass off at it...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
We have to see how the French Aliens are handled by toungie!

Speaking of which, I think it's about time to watch Kung Pow again...I don't have it completely memorized anymore

Oh, and Gaz, it should be "The first one was silly, stupid, mentally impaired, and deliciously fun!

[edit on 5-27-2005 by junglejake]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Weeee weeeeee weeeee weeeee weeeeee!

What the hell was that chick's problem?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Weeee weeeeee weeeee weeeee weeeeee!

What the hell was that chick's problem?

A dude has a talking tounge, and you're asking why the woman kept saying ewooeeeeeoeeeeeoeee constantly?

For that matter, it doesn't affect you that the master dude was walking down a street in ancient Japan singing, "Taco Bell, Taco Bell, product placement for Taco Bell. Enchirito, nacho borrito"

Finally, one word: Betty.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
You know there was quite a bit of footage "borrowed" from the 1976 movie "Tiger & Crane Fists". Steve Oedekerk pasted himself into several of the fight scenes. Once you realize this, and that his whole attempt is to make fun of the martial arts genere, you'll love this movie.

I laughed, and laughed, and laughed some more. I even bought the DVD of this one. He fights a cow in this movie. Why do critics judge this as an Oscar contender? It's supposed to be fun.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Agreed. Good flick. Steve Oedekerk did a great job with the second Ace Ventura movie so I knew Kung Pow: Enter the Fist was going to be good. Bring on the second one.

Peace

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I sure hope there is a part 2, part one was freaking awesome

when he flips out and rips everyones eyes from their sockets, and then he's powering up so hardcore his veins burst

CLASSIC

and much

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
there is going to be a second one thats what is so kick @$$ about it. Its called fists of fury or something like that.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
all time favorite charcter is ..................... Swinging the chain swing the chain. that guy was awsome he sat there and gues what........ SWUNG THE CHAIN

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
yes yes, we all know that kung pow=best kung fu movie ever, and if you didnt well...now you do. Does anyone have any info on the second one?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Finally, one word: Betty

You mean..."Evil Betty"

yes yes, we all know that kung pow=best kung fu movie ever, and if you didnt well...now you do. Does anyone have any info on the second one?

Ehh...not me.
We were answering this part:

and what people thought of the first one.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Its all good, either way we all know the second one is going to be lke the best ever. I watched Kung pow the other day and I just remembered the part where the master was like "just because somebody goes ahhhhuuggghhhhadddahhh..doesnt mean theyre dead."

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
dont anyone ralize there will be no second kung pow?

that was one of the jokes in the move they all talked about the second one and there isnt one

i do agree the first one was funny and i wish they would make a kung pow 2 but i dont think they're gonna

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
sory i said all that without researching the next kung pow should come out next year in 2006 and it looks like there will be a younger betty aswell

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yet again...best movie ever.

top topics

join