It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite NWO Researcher/Conspiracy Theorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Who do you prefer? Alex Jones? David Icker? Or maybe somebody else? Who is your favorite NWO researcher/Conspiracy Theorist? Who do you think is the most credible?

I am personally really starting to like Uri Dowbenko. I don't know much about him (so more information about him would be appriciated) but I am reading his book "Hoodwinked: Watching Movies With Eyes Wide Open". He is a very witty and humourous writer that seems to know a lot about the subject. Robert Anton Wilson is also a favorite of mine although I don't think he really buys into the Illuminati stuff as many of us would be led to believe.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My favorite is probably David Icke, though I don't really know how high his credibility is. However, with his sources, you can easily be made to believe that every word he says is true, but I'm still not sure about it.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Mine has to be Alex Jones. His theories are interesting and he always uses the media to back up his claims. His work on bohemian grove was brilliant, thats what got me involved in conspiracy theories.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by infinite]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I have just got in to this stuff a short while ago after watching an Alex Jones film, since then i have seen almost all of his stuff. I like him, no pussyfooting around with him, he rips right into things! And he has a massive amount of back-up for his claims.

I have just seen a David Icke film, a very long one, where he runs through things from the ancient world up until today, and he too makes some good points.
He is quite controversial, and probably hard to believe for many people, and that silver mullet does him no favours, lol.
I plan on purchasing a couple of his books when i have some spare cash!

Names of other researchers would be appreciated! As i said, i am new to all of this, so any recommendations would be sweet!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
Names of other researchers would be appreciated! As i said, i am new to all of this, so any recommendations would be sweet!

Definately look at Uri Dowbenko's stuff. He has two book: "Bushwacked: Inside Stories of True Conspiracy" and "Hoodwinked Watching Movies With Eyes Wide Open". He also writes articles for Steamshovel Press (which he founded). As I said he is an extremely witty and funny writer. Here are some articles and movie reviews (some of which you will ifnd in Hoodwinked, but I suggest you get the book anyways because some of the reviews are not easily found on the net):

Uri's Review of Kill Bill

www.steamshovelpress.com...

Uri's Review of The Skulls

www.conspiracydigest.com...

I will post more later for anyone interested.

Other Researchers and Conspiracy Theorists: Fritz Springmeier, Jim Keith, Hutton Gibson, Brice Taylor, Svali, Jim Marrs

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Born

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace

Definately look at Uri Dowbenko's stuff. He has two book: "Bushwacked: Inside Stories of True Conspiracy" and "Hoodwinked Watching Movies With Eyes Wide Open". He also writes articles for Steamshovel Press (which he founded). As I said he is an extremely witty and funny writer. Here are some articles and movie reviews (some of which you will ifnd in Hoodwinked, but I suggest you get the book anyways because some of the reviews are not easily found on the net):

Uri's Review of Kill Bill

www.steamshovelpress.com...

Uri's Review of The Skulls

www.conspiracydigest.com...

I will post more later for anyone interested.

Other Researchers and Conspiracy Theorists: Fritz Springmeier, Jim Keith, Hutton Gibson, Brice Taylor, Svali, Jim Marrs

Isn't Fritz Springmeier a white supremicist?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerryFletcher
Isn't Fritz Springmeier a white supremicist?

Yeah no one really knows if he REALLY is a white supremicist or if its all propaganda. Here is some info on Fritz:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.adl.org...

www.whale.to...

Is he an evil henchman for the NWO? Or is he one of the good guys? Or is he just crazy? I don't know but I suggest you read his books as they do seem to be infomative. Go to this site for more information:

http:www.whale.to

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Born]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here's my list:

T. Marrs
Edward Hendrie (www.antichristconspiracy.com...)
Alex Jones
Eric Jon Phelps
Fritz Springmeier (sp?)
Jeff Rense
Sherman Skolnick (www.skolnicksreport.com...)
To an extent I'd include Jack Chick--he got a lot of Vatican inside information from ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera, and Phelps digs into that too and backs up a lot of what Chick and Rivera had to say.

top topics

join