It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patterson video supporters, have a look at this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I dunno if this has been posted already or not but i came across a very interesting clip from a show on discovery channel called "Daily Planet".

There was a segment in the show where they de-bunk the patterson video. I know there are quite a few patterson video supporters here on ATS and was wondering what you thought of this.

Its the second last clip on the page entitled "The Making of Bigfoot"

VIDEO HERE

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Good ole Greg Long and Bobby H

Those two are just after $$$...

First off in the book it is claimed that it a suit bought from Phillip Morris ( that's a laugh )...

Second Bobby H claimed in an eariler inerview that Patterson made the suit by skinning a dead horse ( kinda contradictory here don't ya think )...

Third this is what they came up with on their remake, take a good look at it
and compair to the patterson frame...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
in that film he said he saw bob her....whatever..... walk like that in his back yard and he filmed it and then he compared it and he said it looked the same. So why not release that film to us and let us compare it. This man says uhhh to many times to be believeable. And just like Jedi_master said he wants to make money. What does this man do for a living? Does he study apes? Is he a zoologist? He is probably not credible enough for it to be worth believing him

Edit: Or do they show the Bob h film?

[edit on 30-5-2005 by 9890]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
That guy was the biggest tool I've ever seen in my life and he needs to release this videotape of the hieronimus homo walking like a friggin sasquatch...people like that tool dude was interviewing just need to get shot in the face for running their mouths about scientific evidence that simply hasn't been able to be debunked in the past 40 years. wassup now ho...do something

btw horrible post luda, horrible f***ing post

[edit on 6-6-2005 by anthromagnonadonis85]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Sounds like a big money making scheme to me. This guy is obviously trying to scam you out of your money

top topics

join