It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it legitament by Muslim fighters to kill Muslim police officers and soldiers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

"All these people were killed for no reason. What wrong did they do by being policemen or soldiers?" shaken restaurant owner Mshari Hassan said shortly after the blast.

it seems to me that the population seems to realize these insurgents and terrorists are pushing the limits of a popular jihad for them. we seen in the news of civilians killing the terrorists by themselves wen Iraqi police or the army is not there. it seems this aint a popular Jihad for the Jihadists. we seen captured terrorists confessing on a popular Iraqi show that specifically shows that they are doing it for money while others are begging for forgiveness for killing Muslims.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This doesnt surprise me, of course you'll never get people in the western world to say that it is wrong. It's not PC.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Legitimate? Not in the eyes of reasonable men.

But in the twisted train wreck minds of the terrorists they justify it somehow.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Is it legitament by Muslim fighters to kill Muslim police officers and soldiers

When are you people gonna learn?????
Muslims do not kill muslims!!!! 2+2=7!!!
It says it in the koran...it's all there.

The "muslims" resistance or insurgents are actually Mossad/CIA agents in disguise. They kill innocent Iraqis and police officers to make it look like other muslims are actually doing it. But it cant possibly be muslims because muslims cannot do that..see my point

sounds pretty dumb huh?...Im kidding.

seriously though, Of course they do. They are so brainwashed to believing they are doing good. Here is how brainwashed they are, let me expain.

According to the Koran (as explained to me by SS) muslims cannot kill other muslims. So these muslims that do kill muslims believe they are going to paradise or whatever they call it. But how can they go there if they violate the good book by killing other muslims? It's all a big contradiction...

[edit on 23/5/2005 by SportyMB]

[edit on 23/5/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
yeah the Koran says you are not suppose to kill Muslims but these fundamentalists likes to change the rules to suit themselves to their advantage by saying yes its good to kill other Muslims who do not share their ambitions.

top topics

join