It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation shield

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
here this my fellow ats, memebrs , have u heard the news about a family putting up radiation shield to prevent their neighbpours form effecting them from radio waves, they have been bombarded with for 11 yrs that have been making them sick.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You are talking about radio frequency emissions....of what type and how much. What are these people emitting that is so dangerous to these neighbors of whom you speak.

I do not believe most people in any sizable city have any clue as to what is emitted across the frequency spectrum...especially those who live close to military installations. Also with the advent of all these cell phone towers and pagers etc...the spectrum is jam packed. Most people dont have a clue how much power it takes to get one these pager systems to ring your little pager from these towers.
The most dangerous in the frequency spectrum is the above UHF/VHF spectrum..especially when you crank up the power. Say ..800 to 1000 Mega hertz range and higher frequencys. This is why such concern about cell phones.
The Federal Government has become involved in these studies over time..but long term effect are still under study...
You dont usually see figures on how many people have been "cooked" by radar frequencys and above..but I can assure you it has happened ..particularly in the military.

Curious here ...Crusader..as to what radio transmissions are being emitted by these people neighbors. What frequencys??

Thanks,
Orangetom

new topics

join