It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new final fantasy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone knew if there was going to be a new final fantasy for xbox 360 or ps3. I LOVED those games and think the graphix would be awesome, so if anyone has info on a new ff game that would be great.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This may interests you then:

BBC News Link

Microsoft has turned to Mr Sakaguchi to help make the sorts of games that will ensure the 360 meets a better fate.

and scrolling down...

Under an exclusive deal with Microsoft, he has developed two fantasy role-playing games for the 360 of the type that sell well in Japan.

Not yet FF but scrolling down even further...

Microsoft has sought to plug the gap by making a deal with the Japanese games company now responsible for the Final Fantasy franchise, Square Enix.

It means that Final Fantasy XI will be out around the time of the 360's launch.

That at last should answer you quesion....hopefully

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
thats cool, i knew microsoft got a deal with square enix. Just kind of sux because final fantasy was one of the best exclusive titles for playstation.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
*Points to another thread that holds the answer*

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
UKW, FFXI is already out, it's been out for over a year. I think you mean XII. FFXI is the online only game.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
O yea that was my bad. Whatever the new final fantasy is. I think they should redo final fantasy VIII. IMO that was the best one.

top topics

join