It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok hows this for weird...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
What would you say if two of your best "friends" all of a sudden couldn't remember anything about another friend or associate and claim not to have knowledge of specific events?

Would you say they are pulling my leg or do you think its possible that their memories might have been altered some how?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Depends, was there alchohol or drugs involved?

Mark

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The change may be within you. If these events your friends don't remember are trivial but fun, they may be memories implanted to cover other events that tptb want hidden. The other associate that you can remember but your friends can't may be a mnemonic symbol for a person you couldn't forget, but who has been transformed into something less threatening.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
what did they do for a living??????

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Or it could be that they just drank too much and cant rememeber who the heck you are.

Mark

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus
Or it could be that they just drank too much and cant rememeber who the heck you are.

Mark

No its not me they can't remember.. .just some guy that went by the nick name Zarathustra.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
By any chance was his name Sprach Zarathustra?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
No just Zarathustra... or Z for short. I only talked to him through email a few times.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Sounds like they just got tired of their little game and decided to move on.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
well, this is a weird situation. memory doesnt just vanish, especially when its about another person affiliated with the group in question.

there are lots of very possible probablities:
1. they were brainwashed. memories erased
2. they were handlers who were given a new mission or told to abort the target they "forgot" about
3. they are screwing with you
4. they became heavily jealous of the person they forgot about
5. they were psy-ops agents who realized the person is impenetrable

I think it was 1, 2, or 5 because the name "Zarathrusta" aka Zoroaster is very, very occult name. It represents a being, human or alien (not sure), that was a very powerful magician of sorts, of the black variety. Usually, those who associate themselves with that deity are aligned with the Sons Of Belial, who are now known as the propogators for the NWO.

so stay away from this bunch. it'd be for the better, and if you are the person being forgotten about, consider youself lucky. you could have been "compromised" if you catch my drift

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
How would I know if I have been compromised? I can tell you a few things via u2u if you are interested.. strange....

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShubyDoo
What would you say if two of your best "friends" all of a sudden couldn't remember anything about another friend or associate and claim not to have knowledge of specific events?

Would you say they are pulling my leg or do you think its possible that their memories might have been altered some how?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say they drink about as much as I do!
Question is why? I have specific reasons and stay sort a focused!

tuttutlol

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
what did they do for a living??????

Unfortunantly they were both AIR FORCE which really ups the creep factor... now Im really beginning to wonder.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
seriously. based on all the research i have conducted on mind control and other subversive elements, almost all individuals that have either been compromised or have had resurfaced memories of manipulation have ties to (as in family, friends, enemies) or are directly involved with either the Air Force or Navy.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thats not making me feel any better reading that.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYou
Thats not making me feel any better reading that.

An Update- today I was talking to one of my so called "buddies" and I go how do I even know I am talking to so and so and he goes "I have to go" and then logged off. I thought that was a little odd. I haven't seen him since.

Maybe I should consider myself lucky

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Another oddity- I think its weird that 7 people would just totally vanish off my buddy list at the same time. They never even come on anymore. People that I thought were my good friends that dont even know each other.... something definantly is up.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Actually the NWO supposedly have alien technology and are able to use mind alteration as well as age change (I.E. turn you back into a child with no memories of who you were) This apparently happened to Al Bielek, who has stated that he was Ed Cameron.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So let's get this straight.
Your two "best friends" are internet friends whom you only speak to on AIM? Or are these people who you know in real life?

And you've changed your name?

Dude. There's a pattern here.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
These are people in real life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join