It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP, terrorism, and the next 3 days...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
It looks like to bursts of rain/cloud in circular formations...very weird, it may just be an error, but if not, I would say it's definitely not natural.

If it is an error, this is a Huge bug in the ACCuWeather website, why? because it appears in all the pictures, so i guess is too much coincidence to be a bug of the satellite the program or whatever...

I really don�t have a clue about what the heck is that, but one thing almost for sure is HAARP!

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
That is very interesting. After clicking next a few times I found this one. It seems to be the largest I have seen.

members.aol.com... ympics27.htm It covers almost all of N. Carolina, S. Carolina, and Virginia.

But you are right, those circles are on almost every radar image.

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by Sarcasimo]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
After looking at both images posted by you all concerning the weather site, I'm perplexed. The only non-HAARP thing I could come with is that for a short period, the local dopler radars from cities centered in the rings we saw were included in the national map without filters which might take out ground clutter...or these local radars, for an instant, picked up interference from an outside source non-weather related. I think the circular pattern we are seeinf is the visual range of that radar station and probably not of the anomoly itself but the very good question still remains as to what caused it. Good research you guys. Way to have an eye for detail..

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
it is interesting that you mention haarp activity and its effects on mood because I was on the verge of killing myself just 2 days ago for no reason..I honestly wanted to die and I also spent most of the previous day feeling absolutely horrible. And then the next day I was extremely happy and became more active than I have been in a month. Suddenly I think I may understand why. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR
I�ve got here a little weird thing:

members.aol.com...

That is the weather, but the instant things that are appearing sometimes, on each video just for 15 min, from the 1.15 min recording.
Circles lines and weird signs appearing instantly and dissapear depending...

I actually was thinking if they were testing the Haarp for a short period of time, in different Zones and different times, but i don�t know that much yet, therefore i post it here to know ATS opinion as well about this weird changes in the ACCuWeather...

I saw a big picture of this at the utopia politics forums.

games.swirve.com/utopia

click on forums, then politics.

But tha was like a week ago or maybe a couple days less.

anyways...

Those big circles are really made up of heaps of little lines that go in an anti-clockwise direction from the middle of the circle to the outside of the circle.

Judging from that page and from the other pic i did see of it....You have LOTS of them in your country in many different locations.

But then again that was with radar. But fromthe pic it didn't look like the radar started at the centre of the circular thing.

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Darage,

That's cool that you saw it elsewhere (your link doesn't work), but it still does nothign to explain what they are. What are the lines?

Please explain further if you have information.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I do not know much about this subject,so please bare with me. Have radar rings started appearing since HAARP was built, or have they been appearing before?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thats the question, what are they. Its apparent they are being picked up by a local radar station..maybe in Louisville, KY or Evansville, IN from just looking at what must be the center point of origin. Those are the largest metros closest to the center and I'm positive Louisville has dopler and a major one at that. It serves and covers a broad area. Could that be ground clutter? Could they have some sort of filter which malfunctioned? Or could they have actually picked up such an anomoly? Whatever it is, it appears to be lying right around the outter edge of the covereage area which makes me woder if its just a techinical issue.

As for the one in NC / VA area, I'm sure thats a radar signiture but it seems the anomoly fills most of the area not just the outter edge of it.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i'm saying that a radar station picked it up. a big circle just like the ones there except in the image i saw it looked different it was an up close view of it. But i'm sure the radar station wasn't int he middle of the big circle.

so just imagine those big circles ur seeing.

Now imagine from the centre of the big circle are hundreds of lines coming out of it but going anti-clockwise...

so just say fromthe centre of the big circle...a line is coming out of the bottom of it, the end of the line will touch the outside of the big circle at the left side of the big circle. There are many lines and they are coming out anti-clockwise.

And btw...remember that president Bush and his advisors and those big political figures are all in Texas at the moment...and Blair is in Barbados...

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
also..just taking a little closer look at both radar images you all listed..

notice that just before we see the anomoly in North Carolina, we see what appears to be something in Nevada also appear.

Just before we see the Louisville image, we also see a similar although not as pronounced image appear in Montana.

the more I look at the North Carolina image the more it reminds me of intellicast's images of what they call Nexrad base reflectivity. Maybe they just switched feeds by mistake for a short time.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Actually, I think the images posted are data taken from January and February of last year (2002) according to the link I'm following so I don't think they have much to do with where Bush is now but it does give us a possible tool for spotting HAARP activity if has a signature pattern it imprints upon radar stations. Of course if this were the case, I'm sure they are being required to use some sort of spoofing frequency. If this is so, could what we are observing be a malfunction of such?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Greyhaven

When I looked at this Topic your last post had posted and my screen was fine, no text wrapping problems.

I wanted to see what tut wrote, because he is worth reading on 99% of days.

posted on 4-8-2003 at 07:17 PM Post Number: 134418 quote report
You have only begun.

ATS is more important than you can possibly imagine.

Do not let the detractors win. Their ruse of quality is not as it seems, it is a plan of disruption.

This site has been noticed. It is not a bad omen.

The best lies are the truth.
An old friend returns in time of need.
Now, I have the same text wrap symtoms on this Topic that you described.

An interesting, but not inexplicable phenomenon, and one I would say is not HAARP related, except if you want it to be then you might become paranoid that HAARP causes the text wrapping or HAARP causes you to be overly concerned about text wrapping.

As much as I love you MaskedAvatar,
You are a lying Goat Stinking S.O.B.
99% of my statements have no effect on anyone and that is there loss!
God Bless You Ma!
I ain't gonna work on Maggies Farm no more!

tut
the irrepressable is now! MF KICK OUT THE JAMS
PROUD WHITE PANTHER IS BACK

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Sorry but not only the weather is weird, after checking the pictures, i am almost sure that this was made by the Haarp, but what scares me most is the Mind control, and the Microwaves affecting the behaviour of the entire globe...

Take a look at this: (Source www.dcn.davis.ca.us...)

Reported mind control symptoms
Victims from all over the world have contacted CAHRA with reports of being targeted with mind control, although approximately seventy-five percent of victims are American and Russian. The following is a description of symptoms most commonly reported by victims:

Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, for years on end, victims are subjected to various kinds of harassment and torture. Most believe that some technology is remotely targeting and controlling every nerve in their bodies. Heart rates speed up and slow down, bowel movements are regulated, illnesses can turn on and off in an instant. Victims report microwave hearing, (which is an unclassified military weapon), or voices in the head.(14) Sleep deprivation is common. Thoughts can be read, and played back to the victim, instantaneously. People around the victim have repeated verbatim, the victim's immediate thoughts. Victims report that dreams are manipulated, behaviors controlled, emotions literally played with and all types of pain started and stopped in all parts of the body. Forced muscle movements, forced speech, forced precision manipulation of hands are also reported. Victims describe holograms being projected and remote sexual manipulation and abuse, with pedophilia, homosexual and degrading themes also reported regularly. Microwave burns are frequently reported, along with all types of bizarre and harassing manipulation of electrical equipment, phone, car, TV and computers. Mail tamperings are reported as well. Black bag intelligence tactics --tire slashings, break-ins without burglary but at times including sabotaged, modified items also appear on the list of invasions.

What follows is a short list of less commonly reported symptoms. Victims report the following phenomena spontaneously happens to them: Objects are moved, from tiny gas bubbles in the victim's respiratory tract and yanking legs out from under the victim, all the way up to shoving a moving car sideways. Some type of outside force can strike heavy blows to any object, or set any object including the body into strong vibration, while nearby objects are not vibrating at all. Wrenching of house/building structures cause loud snapping or crackling noises, often heard at precisely the point where a victim is starting to doze off to sleep.

Victims agree: the experience of mind control phenomena is vicious, amoral, sadistic and cruel. Most victims describe the experience as very debilitating and compare it to mental rape, an electronic prison or total destruction of the quality of their lives. Many have been labeled mentally ill and live with financial ruin, loss of health, social life and career. Victims theorize that the goal of the experiments would appear to be the development of weapons to neutralize the enemy. All say the technology is unbelievably sophisticated and effective. To them, it is like a slow death.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
So,

For all you happy campers, I did some nice research on HAARP and earthquakes.

USGS

HAARP Time Line

First link lists the Earthquakes recorded by the USGS in the world. Second link shows the timeline of HAARP. As can be seen from the timeline, HAARP became operational say January 1995. Ok, let's have a look at the statistics.

I 've taken the mean and SD of the pre-1994 period and the post-1994 period:

Pre-1995 Post-1995
M > 8.0 0.6 +/- 0.9 0.9 +/- 1.0
7.0 < M < 7.9 14.8 +/- 4.8 16.5 +/- 5.3
6.0 < M < 6.9 125 +/- 25 140 +/- 25
5.0 < M < 5.9 1527 +/- 73 1108 +/- 262
4.0 < M < 4.9 4728 +/- 364 8000 +/- 596
3.0 < M< 3.9 3863 +/- 1103 5273 +/-987
2.0 < M < 2.9 3823 +/- 1445 3908+/-1262
1.0 < M < 1.9 824 +/- 252 745 +/- 297

We can note that there is not much change in the occurences of high magnitude quakes (M>6.0) So apperantly, HAARP is not involved in any of those. The minor increase that is seen for these quakes lies entirely within one standard deviation which I consider here to show non-causality between the operation of HAARP and quakes. For the magnitude 5.X bin, a decrease is even seen that lies well outside of the mutual SD's of both numbers. It seems that HAARP activity inhibits quakes of these magnitudes!!

However the 4.X and 3.X bins show a sharp increase of quakes in the post-1995 period. Interesting! HAARP could of course be inducing these, however, at the same time the USGC might have gotten better equipment. Both explanations are entirely plausible for the seen increase of this statistics. However, as also can be seen, up to this point in time M>5.0 quakes are not generated by HAARP on a routine basis, otherwise an increase would be visible. Soooo, where does this leave us?? We have this apparatus out there, which does things that no-one really understands(Me neither!!). It does things, that's for sure... and what it does is probably somewhere in between what the general public thinks and what the public is told...

So suppose they would have indeed an earthquake generating device, how do they know to which value to turn for a 4.0 quake?

Another question: Do HAARP transmissions always generate earthquakes, or does it go into specific modes: "Generate terrorist attack-mode", "Generate Earthquake-mode", "Give me that I wanna kill myself-mode", "Auroral research-mode", "shoot down the space shuttle-mode".

I don't know, man. It's just to far-fetched to be all true...

[Edited on 9-8-2003 by Devils Advocate]

[Edited on 9-8-2003 by Devils Advocate]

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Nice analytical work. Thanks for sharing your findings.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
All the while we think the seismic activity is comming from haarp (which it seems to be) when it's just a cover for planet-X

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I wanted to follow up with my stand on this. I don't (and haven't) believed there is any connection to HAARP and seismic activity. And had considered performing the same analysis as you. HOWEVER, I also agree with your statements about us not understanding exactly what HAARP IS doing, etc. Furthermore, due to the fact that several members have captured evidence of the HAARP traces being manipulated, I believe it important for us to continue to monitor it...and watch for correlations between the real-time UNDOCTORED traces, and natural phenomena. I personally don't believe HAARP affects us emotionally...but I do believe that HAARP could affect the weather patterns. And that is one aspect that concerns me. And to be real clear, I don't necessarily mean that HAARP is being used to INTENTIONALLY affect the weather, but I believe it could be a rather important (and adverse) side-effect of us dinking around with stuff we didn't know enough about when we started.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
About the feed being ripped, could they just have connectivity problems or maintainance??

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Oh sure, that would be a most logical explanation for when we see "glitches", but for clarification I am talking about MODIFICATIONS post-real time to the HAARP traces. This is all WELL recorded in the World Wide Seismic thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
An idea just popped in my head, Im gonna have to create another post on this issue.

HAARP can effect emotions? Kinda makes me wonder.but the weather part is far more interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join