It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP, terrorism, and the next 3 days...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
this thread may thwart their plans. i'm serious.
if awareness of their plans is too high, they endanger their positions of poweer by excecuting them. at least until they pass all the laws and install the systems necessary to totally enslave all.

hitler used to pump white noise into a crowd before he came onto the stage. just before he came out they would turn off the noise. this would cause the crowd to hush up in anticipation.
our thoughts are subject to all the different frequencies. the bright light of "the third degree". the steady drip of the chinese water torture. the anxiety of low frequencies(predator roars and growls, earthquakes, thunder, BIG stuff). the mind numbing 1Khz(our ears are most sensitive in the mid to midhigh range, the range of things creeping up in the woods, snapping twigs and shuffling leaves, the range of speech). colours affect moods and physical strenth, even(people are stronger in a red room, more peaceful in pink, feel safer in blue, hungry in orange etc.).
these are just the frequencies we are consciously able to perceive. we have no "ears" or "eyes" or "nose" which detect scalar waves. except, perhaps, our emotions.

in reply to another thread and in concert with this one, - of COURSE "they" are watching the goings on at ATS(and i'm sure some members here are disinfo agents). they don't call it intelligenTsIA for nothing.
keep on rocking the free world, boys.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Why don�t we blow it up and that�s it?

It shouldn�t be that difficult to destroy all the antennas , of course is better to finish the satellite out side redirecting the waves, but i guess the antennas are more near to us than the satellite...

That is the ultimate weapon for "them" and also the "ethnic Bomb", those are the 2 worsts tools of control ever built

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by CoLD aNGeR]

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   

That's just the little one.
There are more, maybe many more.
Kind of tough to blow something up when you don't know where it is....

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That is an old site built long ago and is now dedicated to University Alaska of Fairbanks for research. Their is a larger one further to the north and west good luck finding that one, and there is a HUMUNGUS one being built 280 miles NW of Gakona. And good luck getting in their it is more highly protected than the President!

Tut

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ehmm, one quick comment on methods used to assess possible connections of events to HAARP activity. I think they are pretty bogus, most of them. Since I don't have the time nor the stamina to go through all HAARP related seismic event thingies, I'm going to ask plain simple questions here:

1. Can anyone produce the statistics of occurence of earthquakes of the Pre-HAARP era and the post-HAARP era.

2. How can the movements of people and planning of such obviously long-planned operations as the terrorist attacks be influenced by HAARP? I think you're looking to much for a theory here. Here's my theory: I have a butterfly at home. If it flies around for 10 minutes on a day, the next day in Australia they are going to have a heavy storm... Anyone that knows a bit of chaos theory knows that even the slightest deviation in flight path might be utterly important in forming the storm or not. The same holds probably for HAARP. Even if it had control over emotions, which I highly doubt as you can't show proof. Even though you might feel bad, how can you tell the difference between it being caused by last nights dinner and HAARP. Probably the minute you look at the magnetometer and you see some activity you begin to feel bad in a placebo response.

The moral of the above: Keep it scientific, peeps!

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
"The moral of the above: Keep it scientific, peeps!"

Aren't we freak'in cocky and lacking!

Go to search and punch in World Wide Seismic Event and see if that is scientific enough for your superior attitude

love

tuttutlol

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here are a few webpages describing how different frequencies affect us:

spinspace.com...
lynx.dac.neu.edu...

It's a very real possibility that such a huge array of antennas with terrawatts of power coursing through it, could create and send sound frequencies (off the ionosphere) targetted for a specific region and somewhat manipulate the processes of the brains of humans located in the area. Most likely some humans brains are more sensitive to such incoming frequencies than others, and that is perhaps whay not everybody seems to feel the same emotion upon hearing the frequency. Also, there are many other factors that affect the mood of an individual, like how good of a day their having, if they have some emotional problem/s and so on.

Bla.. am I wrong? I don't claim to be a scientist, but I have read a little on HAARP and sound frequencies...

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by Attero Auctorita]

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2

That's just the little one.
There are more, maybe many more.
Kind of tough to blow something up when you don't know where it is....

I know where it is. And know one on this planet can mess with it.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
"The moral of the above: Keep it scientific, peeps!"

Aren't we freak'in cocky and lacking!

Go to search and punch in World Wide Seismic Event and see if that is scientific enough for your superior attitude

Look I don't care really if you think me cocky. I was merely asking scientific questions regarding methods. I mean, you know those investigations that one week show that beer is healthy and the other week another one is going to say it's bad. It's all due to data interpretation.

This thread is here supposedly to wrap things up a bit(or that's how I see it). So I ask questions..
I am critical, yes, of course! But if you can show sound stuff I'll be the first to congratulate you on your find. And don't expect me to go through 900 posts... cause I won't.....

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I know where it is. And know one on this planet can mess with it.

You may know where ONE other is. That's not my point. What about the rest?

For instance...
www.deepblacklies.co.uk...

Not just an "evil american" endeavor.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
interesting site Fry thank you
the Aum where white for purity, they belive in the arrival of planet X, they belive the earth is being bombaded by radio waves. 2 out of 3 ain't bad, sounds like a country song!

posted on 5-8-2003 at 03:59 AM Post Number: 134649 edit quote report

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by dragonrider
The HAARP transmission profile in the past 48 hours matches what was observed pre 911.

Steady build up (pre 911, Gakona was completely offline, or the data was erased, most likely, however all the others were functional, and Anchorage in particular was absolutely nuts from 9/8 back to about 8/26) followed by complete flatline calm for 72 hours....

We have had a steady build up since 7/26, and all magnetometers went flatline yesterday....

The only difference is that the build up was at least an order of magnitude above and beyond what happened 911....

Its going to be BAD...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The U.S. plans to carry out large-scale scientific experiments, under
the HAARP program, and not controlled by the global community, will
create weapons capable of breaking radio communication lines and
equipment installed on spaceships and rockets, provoke serious accidents
in electricity networks and in oil and gas pipelines and have a negative
impact on the mental health of people populating entire regions, the
deputies said
etc.........
www.fas.org...

I love it when a plan comes together. Evil as it is, it makes you proud to be an American.

TUT TUT

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Blow it up?

It's essentially a bunch of power lines with some big ass generators and computers hooked up to it... I really don't think it'd take them long to rebuild it. It'd basically be a weekend project for them to put up another one (from what I can see of it anyway).

I don't know about the rest of you... but I'm going to make myself an alluminum-foil helmet to keep them out of my head.
"so the aliens can't read our minds." Wait... would that actually work? hmmmmmmm. (and the paranoia sinks in). Well... I'm off to Wal*Mart to load up on foil and duct tape...

**********(IS IT JUST MY COMP OR IS THIS THREAD NOT WRAPING THE TEXT CORRECTLY? I HAVE TO SCROLL SIDEWAYS TO READ EVERYTHING... BUT ONLY IN THIS THREAD)***********

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by Greyhaven]

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven
Blow it up?

It's essentially a bunch of power lines with some big ass generators and computers hooked up to it... I really don't think it'd take them long to rebuild it. It'd basically be a weekend project for them to put up another one (from what I can see of it anyway).

I don't know about the rest of you... but I'm going to make myself an alluminum-foil helmet to keep them out of my head.
"so the aliens can't read our minds." Wait... would that actually work? hmmmmmmm. (and the paranoia sinks in). Well... I'm off to Wal*Mart to load up on foil and duct tape...

**********(IS IT JUST MY COMP OR IS THIS THREAD NOT WRAPING THE TEXT CORRECTLY? I HAVE TO SCROLL SIDEWAYS TO READ EVERYTHING... BUT ONLY IN THIS THREAD)***********

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by Greyhaven]

I am sorry, however you are an idiot, if I repeat, if this is your thought process.
The reason why HAARP exists is because there are an elite that belive you should not exist. Your thoughts make me wonder if they may be correct. If you are incapable of thought, do not attempt it, just go to sleep. Save us all

tuttut

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Greyhaven

When I looked at this Topic your last post had posted and my screen was fine, no text wrapping problems.

I wanted to see what tut wrote, because he is worth reading on 99% of days.

Now, I have the same text wrap symtoms on this Topic that you described.

An interesting, but not inexplicable phenomenon, and one I would say is not HAARP related, except if you want it to be then you might become paranoid that HAARP causes the text wrapping or HAARP causes you to be overly concerned about text wrapping.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
We shall see what the next days will bring. It is very interesting to me that the monitors of HAARP are doing the same things they did right before 9/11 - And this time the tremors were twice as big before they went flatline. Hopefully this is not an indication of what is to come - twice as bad as 9/11.

-WD

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
the text wrap failure and inability to log on was to David and his Henchmen who feel that topics are not what they would like them to be. for some reason tyhey have taken pride in the vacant name abovetopsecret and have decided to TAKE IT BACK I have no idea where but they want to take it and your thoughts somewhere!
Take care!

love

tut

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

And check the index of the pics

Index of Photographs From the HAARP Site
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

and a picture of yesterday:

Here u have the HAARP CAM that does
several pictures daily, does are uploaded to their main page so u can see at any time how the station stills running:
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Well it looks, like there must be a way to stop this project, otherwise we will pay a very high price, anyway i�d like to see what people think about the Haarp and its effects to the Human Mind and Behaviour.
It seems to be perfectly logical, ELF - HF are Waves which can affect us very badly....

This is the last link i post, is also very interesting:

Purpose of Organization
Citizens Against Human Rights Abuse was formed by a group of victims of alleged nonconsensual human experimentation involving electromagnetic and neurological weapon testing programs by the U.S. and other governments. The specific purpose of this group is to stop the currently ongoing nonconsensual human experimentation by the U.S. and other governments. The group will use research and documentation, networking and organization to reach a timely solution. Victims organized this group to pool their time and resources and to network with each other, just as the Gulf War Vets and also radiation victims did.

www.dcn.davis.ca.us...

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by CoLD aNGeR]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Info about how EM waves can influence perceptive experiences, ties in with HAARP:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I�ve got here a little weird thing:

members.aol.com...

That is the weather, but the instant things that are appearing sometimes, on each video just for 15 min, from the 1.15 min recording.
Circles lines and weird signs appearing instantly and dissapear depending...

I actually was thinking if they were testing the Haarp for a short period of time, in different Zones and different times, but i don�t know that much yet, therefore i post it here to know ATS opinion as well about this weird changes in the ACCuWeather...

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It looks like to bursts of rain/cloud in circular formations...very weird, it may just be an error, but if not, I would say it's definitely not natural.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join