It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden's worst nightmare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

"A Muslim woman author, once described as Osama bin Laden's worst nightmare, is to call for the setting up of an Islamic reform movement to press for a change in the faith's attitudes towards human rights, women and pluralist societies at a public meeting this week."

it shows that other Muslims are willing to voice wat is wrong with their own religion and culture and wat is doing to the world and how to make changes before its too late for the Muslim world. this woman is willing bravely voice out her opinions on how Islam and culture is doing and wat troubles there are.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I wonder how long this brave soul will last?

The Islamic radicals will kidnap her and cut her throat in the name of "Allah" just so they can terrorize the rest of Islamic woman into silence like they have been doing for hundreds and hundreds of years.

The Islamic culture needs more brave people like this to speak the truth.

Maximu§

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
www.guardian.co.uk...

"A Muslim woman author, once described as Osama bin Laden's worst nightmare, is to call for the setting up of an Islamic reform movement to press for a change in the faith's attitudes towards human rights, women and pluralist societies at a public meeting this week."

it shows that other Muslims are willing to voice wat is wrong with their own religion and culture and wat is doing to the world and how to make changes before its too late for the Muslim world. this woman is willing bravely voice out her opinions on how Islam and culture is doing and wat troubles there are.

They actually have to Question their own religion. It's part of it, once my exams are over I'll get you the quote from the Qu'ran to explain it.

new topics

join