It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future warrior 2025

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Of course, because this new armour can withstand bullets easier I guess a new weopon will be developed to counter it.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
Of course, because this new armour can withstand bullets easier I guess a new weopon will be developed to counter it.

problem is that there are no new developments of a bigger round, in ani case bigger means heavy ammo for soldiers carrying it. it be awhile before lasers are coming in so the new body armor and other equipment for the new soldiers is revolution in military affairs.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

problem is that there are no new developments of a bigger round, in ani case bigger means heavy ammo for soldiers carrying it. it be awhile before lasers are coming in so the new body armor and other equipment for the new soldiers is revolution in military affairs.

yea, it can protect them for liek 10 years at least for a new weapon that terrorist can get to defeat the new armor. us humans has play this game many times, when we have a defence aginist soemthing, your enemy make something to counter that defence, it's a never ending game...

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The new US army uniform will be the 2010 future fore warior suit. It doesn't have all the gadgets as the 2025 one but its still pretty cool. I just remebered, the 2025 suit looks a lot like the super-soldiers from
Stargate SG-1.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
The new US army uniform will be the 2010 future fore warior suit. It doesn't have all the gadgets as the 2025 one but its still pretty cool. I just remebered, the 2025 suit looks a lot like the super-soldiers from
Stargate SG-1.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Its NOT a nerds show!!!

yes it is!!!

also it doesnt really matter anyway, coz we'll all be dead by 2019 anyway!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
yes it is!!!

also it doesnt really matter anyway, coz we'll all be dead by 2019 anyway!!!!!!

hey! SG-1 is a cool show, i watch it all the time. season 9 is coming out somewhere this summer... watch it you might like it.

also check our Stargate Atlantis season 2! coming our in the summer too

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
its good but i missed most of last season

but yeah the super soldiers look like the force 2025 uniform interesting they must have someone in the know when it comes taht sort of things, the sg teams started using p90s!

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char2c35t
its good but i missed most of last season

but yeah the super soldiers look like the force 2025 uniform interesting they must have someone in the know when it comes taht sort of things, the sg teams started using p90s!

i don't like P90's that much, they should use XM8 or something, or make a automac zat weapon
, or keep to using MP-5s.

and why SGC are they not using super soldiers? they should have couple of super soldier armor by now...

but the super soldier two weapons suck lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join