It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT IS OVER! Japan and China combined could rule the world in a matter of years...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
if a nation sends a million asimos with guns, all it would take is a e-bomb, and they will all go to sleep, perminently.

My knowledge of e-bombs is not that in-depth, but wouldn't all the shielding a robot would need to survive an attack like that is electromagnetic shielding?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Curious....

What do you suppose the outcome would be between a walker and an enterprising young lady or young man with a well in place trip wire and a couple of RPGs?

I think that, the almost hereditary animosities between China and Japan aside, it will be a while before we have robots invading the USofA. I mean.. the Rockies, and the Smokies are almost natural barriers.

And Europe has France.

C'mon! Just kidding about the France thing.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
itmg - The US could rule the world by themselves if they wanted to, they wouldn't need an ally.

and frosty, I couldn't agree more. Russia keeps saying that they hope the US doesn't weaponize space. Basically because they dont want to have to find the money to counter us. Everything we do, they spend there money on a counter. We say were going to have a ballistic missile defense shield...they start putting money into a ICBM that changes direction (zig-zags) in flight to make it hard for our missile defense shield to hit it.

They dont have as much money as the US does...but you know damn well if we launch weapons up there it wont be long before they follow. If they had the US governments amount of cash they would have allready weaponized space.

I have no problem with us weaponizing space...its better having a stable democratic country having the high ground...then a communist.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yeah in theory the US could rule all of the world except Russia. Simple, we do what the Empire tried in Star Wars, rule with enough destructive crap to annilate all human life on the planet.

Anyhow I agree with the concept that a PS3 is nowhere what would be needed to rule the world. And as said, a couple of walkers + one RPG = a hunk of useless metal and thousands of dollars down the drain. Theres no way China and Japan could afford to create a sizeable force of those things anyways.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven7

Wow, this guy's crazy. Hope he doesn't hurt himself

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
For anything around the short-term, it would be nothing more than a war of words and politics.

The USA, Japan, and China are so inter-locked and dependant on each other economically that a war with each other by either combination would be devistating to all three......let alone the rest of the world.

As for Japan siding with China over the USA...??? Very doubtful.

Carburetor

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taishyou

Originally posted by Greyhaven7

Wow, this guy's crazy. Hope he doesn't hurt himself

that rocks!

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Are u a Japanese or a China government agent trying to spark fear in our heart. IT FAIL LIKE #. First, those robots aren't suitable for war. A soldier without weapons can defeat those things. Second, they are only programme to do thing, this means it is diffcult for them to fight in a war as one robot will cost dozen of billions just uploading all the data in the computer brain of theirs. Third, if China and Japan united to fight the world.. LOL!! This means fighting U.S, RUssia, EU, Canada and other countries like Tiny Singapore, India or whatever countries. THEY WILL LOSE unless they have built super robot of around 80 billions and complete immune to EMP.
And One more thing, China still had dispute with Japan because just imagine what Japan had done to China in World war 2.

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Fredng]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join