It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"USA watch your back, Osama is coming back"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
Yo bee-boy - first off I usually agree with you.

Yes you do...but not this time..

Second, don't take what I say out of context. You are in the UK? Let's say that some faction (the IRA) terrorized and killed thousands of innocents in one attack. Would you not want to retalliate?

The IRA killed hundreds over several years, not just british troops but civilians too, they raped, murdered and done drugs too, but we didnt cross the border and "root" out IRA.
If so I would put faith in my country's forces, the men and women there will do thier best....
[quote[
I don't agree with alot of my governments policies, and frankly think our leader is a bonehead. That being said, if there is an enemy, I have to agree that you do whatever you have to do to crush him.
There are rules, even if the enemy doesnt obey them we have to...because it defines what and who we are.....would you prefer we put iraqi's in concentration camps because our troops get bombed?
Us scots invented them so we should be able to sort that out no bother.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

There are rules, even if the enemy doesnt obey them we have to...because it defines what and who we are.....would you prefer we put iraqi's in concentration camps because our troops get bombed?
Us scots invented them so we should be able to sort that out no bother.

If someone kills my people in the name of god, I have a problem with it. Yes.
Show videos of several MASKED cowards cutting the head off of beaten, hog-tied civilians, then screaming allah akbar - yes I have a problem with it.
I have no p roblem with Iraquis, or muslims as a whole. However the pieces of dung who call themselves righteous - they need to die.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
If someone kills my people in the name of god, I have a problem with it. Yes.

Then a large portion of your military and mine you have problems with.

Show videos of several MASKED cowards cutting the head off of beaten, hog-tied civilians, then screaming allah akbar - yes I have a problem with it.

Do you have problems with summary executions?
Being tied to a stake and left to rot?
Being FORCED into gunfire?
Thats what my country did 90 years ago...in the name of god...

I have no p roblem with Iraquis, or muslims as a whole. However the pieces of dung who call themselves righteous - they need to die.

The "pieces of dung" are heroes to some, and freedom fighters to others....
Remember its opinion and interpretation...not the facts.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
The "pieces of dung" are heroes to some, and freedom fighters to others....
Remember its opinion and interpretation...not the facts.

NOOOO! Not again!

Just kidding dw, but we've all gone round and round with this point of view thing so much, it's starting to make me dizzy. The thing is, these "pieces of dung" are our enemies now, I don't care who sees them as freedom fighters, because I don't. Many here don't. They have declared war on us, regardless of how it started, we can either figure out how to finish it or just debate endlessly which came first, the chicken or the egg. I disagree with organized religion of any kind, but right now, today, extreme Islam is the most offensive. Whatever King Arthur or whomever did thousands of years ago is of no concern to me now, because I cannot effectively oppose ancient history. And as for your comparison to the KKK, they no longer have any teeth whatsoever, just a bunch of ignorant toothless hillbillies dressing like idiots, they are irrelevant in every way and just about completely extinct. Again, let's worry about the now.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thats how it works 27, the world works in circles.
Islam may be a threat, but there are far bigger ones brewing.
China, NK and possibly iceland
jking
Unfortunately how we end this "war" depends on the debate 27.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I agree the world works in circles, and war has been part of the circle from the start. We can only do our best to focus on the problems at hand, try and head off any future problems, and accept past mistakes. Hopefully we can end this "war" peacefully, if it's possible I guess it will be through a combination of debate and action, too much of either will probably get us nowhere. Maybe globalization and economic dependence of nations on other nations will stop the circle eventually, and the gathering threat posed by Iceland will never materialize.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
In my opinion, I believe Osama is dead

If anymore audios or videos of him appear I reckon they will be fakes.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
First of all, show me a guy that has been to jail or prison (regardless of the reason) who talked about how wonderful the conditions were.

"Oh, it was just wonderful. The guards were so sweet, the food was to die for, the beds were soooo comfortable."

I mean, come on. Even when you get pulled over and issued a ticket, do you tell your friends how nice the officer was?

Earth to common sense. Do you copy? Over.

Secondly, if I were the leader of Iran or Syria, I would *NOT* want Osama to go on the rampage again.

Those guys live under pretty nice conditions. Have they given any thought to how it would be to live in a cave or an underground compartment? Always being on the run from the great satan?

As much as they most likely dislike America, if I were them and I liked my way of life, I would be proactively involved in shutting down Osama!

On the flip side, if I were Osama, I would have told the leaders of Afganistan, Iraq, and Iran what I was about to do.

"I've been living in caves for awhile. Doesn't bother me. If the idea bothers you, go to the other Arabian nations. Dont give them specifics but tell them that America is about to forget about Pearl Harbor. Tell them the Americans will come. They will invade all of your countries one by one just like Hitler did in WWII. Instead of shouting "Death to America" from your mansion, you'll be shouting it from a cave. You have been screaming jihad against the great satan for decades. The time is now. Join the Arabian alliance and let the Muslims resist the Americans united as one great force. Or shout nothing but words and wait for the Americans to humiliate you."

Really, what choice would the former Persia have?

Sure, the word of a coming attack would reach the White House. In fact, word did reach the White House. It didnt change anything. Word reached the powers that be about Pearl Harbor and they werent anxious to stop that attack either.

It's to late for them to organize now. Osama has proven he can weather the storm; he doesnt need their support. But they sure need each other.

Take the Native Americans as a prime example.

They were outgunned by the Europeans but if they would have organized, their numbers alone, even with just bows and arrows, would have sent most of the Europeans back as a corpse without even the comfort of a timber box (because of their hasty retreat).

However, their hate for each other assured their destruction.

If the middle east doesnt band together and fight as one, their way of life WILL end (which, IMO, wouldnt be a bad thing).

When they lose to America, their leaders will be living in caves and under ground compartments, their oil fields will be at the mercy of the the US and NATO, and their women will be voting, driving, and removing their veils.

Another 911 style attack on America? Or an attack that makes 911 look like a minor incident? And you can forget about the middle east maintaining their Islamic independence.

Want to know the difference between Iraqis kissing the boots of American soldiers (and surrendering to the foreign press) and Iraqis car-bombing their country?

Easy.

In the first Gulf War, the US had 100,000 more troops over there and a united coalition. And "turkey shoot"ing the enemy was permissible. So was retaining POWs. How many POWs did we have in the first Gulf War? About 30,000? You want horrible conditions? Start there!

Bomb, bomb New York? Knock yourself out, brother. Literally.

(edited for error-corrections)

[edit on 5/23/2005 by Genfinity]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I believe bin laden, ayman al-zawahiri, and mullah omar still exist and are without a doubt the 3 most paranoid creatures currently living on the planet. Facing certain extinction they could only trust long-time proven allies with their lives. I believe they are all currently hiding in Waziristan, specifically Northwest Waziristan- from the east their scouts can scurry to & from nearby Islamabad with the latest intel provided by the sympathetic faction within the ISI, from the west(Afghanistan) al qaida/taleban & adherents can easily funnel cash & weapons from opium/heroin sales to the tribes that continually provide them with refuge and a reconaissance network, with a portion then used for bribes. I don't believe they will ever leave this area while the US is on the prowl, due to their severely limited options & the strategic advantage it continually provides.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden was a known CIA asset. They funded Al-qaeda. They trained them. They needed them for their plans to further advance in their ultimate goal of a one world government. Or the NWO.

Seeing as Osama is already dead, they will just fund and train someone else. Another Saudi Royalist maybe?

Who here has heard ANYONE and I mean ANYONE in the Bush govt' talk about Osama lately? Forget lately how about in the last 6 months? Anyone?

The last time that George Bush said anything about him he stated that they didn't need to find him and didn't care where he was. The reason they don't talk about him is because HE IS DEAD. And as stated earlier they need someone new to help them further their political agenda of world domination.

There will be another terrorist attack, but as many of you know it will be by the real terrorists... yet again.... (yes the ones in the white house.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join