It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"USA watch your back, Osama is coming back"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
Well, most people well just don't care lol, they can wine all they want and say bomb bomb what ever, they not going to do it lol. most americans just don't care anymore.

When a group of 200 masked muslims get together and shout "Bomb New York" and "Death to America" while urinating on and burning the American flag, especially in a so called allied country, I care!

[edit on 23-5-2005 by mpeake]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Any religion that commands you to kill people who do not follow your faith is evil.

Islam has no such demands. You are horribly uneducated on this matter. Seriously, it does not demand that non muslims convert or die. This is a fallacy, perpetrated by bigots, who are ignorant. Do not be ignorant.

As far as Osama comming back, damn those bastards at the protests. Someone should rip apart a koran infront of them with a banner reading 'You are hypocrits' above them. Intolerable. Calling for the murder of thousands, becuase a rumoured desecration of some silly book (all religious books are silly, not just the koran).

mpeake
What annoys me is the fact that stuff like this goes on with no one of the muslim faith speaking out against it.

I don't see why muslims should be expected to allaways speak out. Especially this, there's no attention in general. They shouldn't have to have special requirements on them, loyalty oathes and what not, to be treated as humans.

I haven't seen ecumenical councils speak out against this, or I haven't seen general councils of Religion speak out against it, on behalf of religion. I haven't seen radical christians, who treat the bible as literal and thus are in a similar class to radical literalist muslims, speak out against this on behalf of all religious extremeists.

Regardless, anyone at that rally, calling for a return of bin ladin to the US, over some silly book, should probably be deported. Can't they do that in Britain anyway, don't they have much more lax laws about that kind of thing?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

When a group of 200 masked muslims get together and shout "Bomb New York" and "Death to America" while urinating on and burning the American flag, especially in a so called allied country, I care!

[edit on 23-5-2005 by mpeake]

well, then maybe you and some your friends should get together and do something about it. i don't know what to do about it, i really just don't care, all they do is wine.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

mpeake
What annoys me is the fact that stuff like this goes on with no one of the muslim faith speaking out against it.

I don't see why muslims should be expected to allaways speak out. Especially this, there's no attention in general. They shouldn't have to have special requirements on them, loyalty oathes and what not, to be treated as humans.

You're right, they shouldn't have to speak out every time this happens, but how about once in a great a while?

I haven't seen ecumenical councils speak out against this, or I haven't seen general councils of Religion speak out against it, on behalf of religion. I haven't seen radical christians, who treat the bible as literal and thus are in a similar class to radical literalist muslims, speak out against this on behalf of all religious extremeists.

Everyone is afraid to speak out against these kinds of things. The moment you do you are labled a racists and are considered intolorant of others religious beleifs. The "Radical Christian" are also afraid. They know that once they go on record as publicly denouncing such acts, a black mark gets put on Christianity, and all the suddon the Holy Crusades are back to town. This is why I feel the only ones who are safe enough to go against such public acts of lunacy are the "peaceful" muslims themselves.

Regardless, anyone at that rally, calling for a return of bin ladin to the US, over some silly book, should probably be deported. Can't they do that in Britain anyway, don't they have much more lax laws about that kind of thing?

Can't argue much there

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by csulli456
I find it amazing, all the outcry about their supreme book the Koran. Most people do not know that if one travels to some ME countries such as Saudi Arabia for example, you may not bring the Bible with you. your Bible will be confiscated and burned right in front of you. This is the respect they show for other religions. Why should they expect someone not of their faith to treat their "book" the way they would treat it. These people are so self centered and have no care for the individual rights of others. Its either your a Muslim or you are the enemy.

csulli, Yours is probably the best statement in this whole thread.

Muslims will not respect other religions, but demand respect for theirs. They are blowing apart Orthidox Chuches in Serbia, but will riot if their Koran is "dis-respected" What angered me was the demonstrations against our First Lady, who took the time to visit the Middle-East. I heard the Muslim Punks yelling things at her and if the Secret Service had ANY BALLS, they woulda machine-gunned down those Muslim punks on the spot.

I look forward to the day we blow Islam off the face of the earth.....I Hate them more every day.

Maximu§

[edit on 023131p://111 by LA_Maximus]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
wow what religous intollerance right there personally as long as they dont do anything violent i think they can yell all they want i personally dont agree with the presidency and i considered going to a ralliey against him when bush was getting elected for a second term. If they want to yell let them yell until it turns violent they have there rights. Just to stay on topic personally i think they should of been stopped sure they have rights but burning an american flag and chanting what they did is a bit extreme i just hope what they said is just a threat and nothing else.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by DarkFollower]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

csulli, Yours is probably the best statement in this whole thread.

Muslims will not respect other religions, but demand respect for theirs. They are blowing apart Orthidox Chuches in Serbia, but will riot if their Koran is "dis-respected" What angered me was the demonstrations against our First Lady, who took the time to visit the Middle-East. I heard the Muslim Punks yelling things at her and if the Secret Service had ANY BALLS, they woulda machine-gunned down those Muslim punks on the spot.

I look forward to the day we blow Islam off the face of the earth.....I Hate them more every day.

Maximu§

[edit on 023131p://111 by LA_Maximus]

be careful you might get what you wish for. As for, what were they yelling at the first lady anyway?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Who cares about Osama? He is out of business, but now unfortunately, Muslims look up to him. I worry that this war on terror is turning into a global war, West against East. You’re right about the silent Muslim majority. Why don't they speak up? Because they will receive backlash from there own people. They have grown up not trusting the US, now with the invasion of Iraq and a few abuses here and there, that is all it takes to turn it into hatred. This divide is greater than most people think, and I don't like the way it's heading.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Is anyone really surprised? I am not.

Islam is clearly the enemy in my mind untill I see a majority of Islam stand up and speak out against those supposed 'few' who are against America.

Frankly that rally would be a great place for a bomb to go off.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Is anyone really surprised? I am not.

Islam is clearly the enemy in my mind untill I see a majority of Islam stand up and speak out against those supposed 'few' who are against America.

Frankly that rally would be a great place for a bomb to go off.

I couldn`t agree more.

You have voted American Mad Man for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Funny, how come there are NO and I mean NO outbursts AGAINST this from the muslim world reported, does that mean that islam is supporting this?
Even in the most orginised religion, there are those that have an oposite opinion on EVERYTHING!

I wonder if we are hearing just one side of this?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
be careful you might get what you wish for. As for, what were they yelling at the first lady anyway?

They were yelling: Nuke, Nuke America....Osama is Great....Go Home Yankee.

I wish....Oh God I wish the SS woulda whipped out their machine-guns and mowed down the whole stinking crowd of protestors.. Now that would be cool!!!

I did'nt see any other "good" Muslims telling the protestors to STFU and show some respect for our 1st Lady.

Maximu§

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
They were yelling: Nuke, Nuke America....Osama is Great....Go Home Yankee.

So thats any diffrent from US troops singing "burn mother burn" ***I didnt swear*** ?

I wish....Oh God I wish the SS woulda whipped out their machine-guns and mowed down the whole stinking crowd of protestors.. Now that would be cool!!!

Then I see where your son gets his ideals from.....I just hope it doesnt get him killed...

I did'nt see any other "good" Muslims telling the protestors to STFU and show some respect for our 1st Lady.

Mabye because good muslims wouldnt go to a protest.........
When was the last time you seen NAACP at a KKK meeting?
Or the UVF at an IRA meeting?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is simply absurd.
"you better not throw a Kuran on the ground"
but we can show videos of innocents being beheaded.
Beheading HUMAN BEINGS, and airing it on videos and websites is fine - no problem.
I love this one sided argument.
You want to farg with the biggest bully in the park - then bring it on.
This one sided, bleeding heart BS is making me sick.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
This is simply absurd.
"you better not throw a Kuran on the ground"

Would you like it if I spat on the memorials?
**I would never do that BTW***

but we can show videos of innocents being beheaded.

So a few people doing an act damms the religion....wow then what about the KKK?

Beheading HUMAN BEINGS, and airing it on videos and websites is fine - no problem.

Actually you'll find most muslims dont like that....

I love this one sided argument.

One sided?
If a few people condem a religion then what about the KKK?
The crusades?
The witch burnings in gods name?

You want to farg with the biggest bully in the park - then bring it on.
This one sided, bleeding heart BS is making me sick.

So you believe the US is a bully and cant work with others because its blinded by anger?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Furthermore - I am not a proponent of war, and certainly not Nukes - HOWEVER - If you want to play games with my family. and people, everyone in the US is my family - make no mistake about that. You even threaten my family, and all bets are off.
Then I'll use whatever means, WHATEVER means I have at my disposal to "fix" the problem. For all of the "Bleeding hearts" out there. The answer is simple - don't sc--w with the US. If you do, and expect no retaliation - then you are misguided. You sow what you reap. Period.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
Furthermore - I am not a proponent of war, and certainly not Nukes - HOWEVER - If you want to play games with my family. and people, everyone in the US is my family - make no mistake about that. You even threaten my family, and all bets are off.

So when the US threatens a country by putting carrier task force off the coast should "all bets be off".

Then I'll use whatever means, WHATEVER means I have at my disposal to "fix" the problem. For all of the "Bleeding hearts" out there. The answer is simple - don't sc--w with the US. If you do, and expect no retaliation - then you are misguided. You sow what you reap. Period.

Then you should take the same warning back....you sow what you reap...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
This is what was shouted by about 200 muslims outside of the US Embassy in London last Thursday. I have looked for a thread about this but to my suprise I couldn't find anything. In response to Newsweek's false story about the flushed Koran, a former prisoner at Guantanamo, Martin Mubanga, led a rally of angry muslims.

In London, a former prisoner at Guantanamo told a demonstration outside the U.S. Embassy that guards at the camp had mistreated his Quran.

"This was one of the methods they used, throwing the Quran, my Quran, on the floor in my cell. This was in the first month at Camp Delta but it is not something that stopped, rather continued and increased," said Martin Mubanga, who was released from the prison in January.

"It's a shame we have had to wait for a magazine to publish and then retract a story concerning the treatment of the Quran," Mubanga said.

He spoke as about 200 protesters gathered outside the embassy, chanting "kill, kill George Bush" and other anti-American slogans. Many in the crowd covered their faces with scarves. A man with a megaphone led chants including "USA watch your back, Osama is coming back" and "bomb, bomb New York."

www.boston.com...

"Bomb, bomb New York."

IMO, this would be a great opportunity for some of the peaceful Muslims I keep hearing about to do a little speaking up. Why is there no attempt to defend themselves againsts these awful demonstrations. If the US held a rally against Bin Laden, that involved chants like "bomb Mecca", or showed footage of US citizens burning Koran, there would be a MAJOR outcry from millions of US citizens who are opposed to such acts of hatred and violence.

The Muslim Council of Great Britain did, the day it happend. Although they got blamed for starting it. Which is rather funny. The news paper which first reported it, will be paying a lot of money soon because of that.

But you have one slight problem, I wonder how many Christian's would get angry if I got the bible, urinated on it, flushed it down the toilet, or if I went into Chruches and destroyed them? Since there is now evidence of U.S. soldiers going into Mosque's and drawing crosses on the walls, etc. Videos of it... it would piss me off a lot. Can you blame these kids for being angry?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by superdude

So when the US threatens a country by putting carrier task force off the coast should "all bets be off".
quote:

Then you should take the same warning back....you sow what you reap...

Yo bee-boy - first off I usually agree with you. Second, don't take what I say out of context. You are in the UK? Let's say that some faction (the IRA) terrorized and killed thousands of innocents in one attack. Would you not want to retalliate?
I don't agree with alot of my governments policies, and frankly think our leader is a bonehead. That being said, if there is an enemy, I have to agree that you do whatever you have to do to crush him.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If you guys don't know already Osama died early after the 9/11 attacks. Somewhere in Dec. 2001. If you don't believe me take a look at the fake osama tapes. He had diabetes and was on kidney dialisis for years.

Do you think that he would be alive today hiding in caves on a dialisis machine? Either he is truly dead or he is Hiding in Saudi Arabia with his comrads. If he truly is dead, then looks like The Bush Gang will have to find another escape goat to train and fund... then blame for their own terrorism.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1    3 >>

join