It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: NWO - Fight or Flight?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Web devil that is one scary costume man. I just keep hoping for one more good day. None of us or going to leave this world alive, so I don't worry about it to much. I still have a lot of things I want to do.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   
They can only take the guns that they know about, how many unlicensed, unregistered guns are out there in the world, if people have contacts then now is the time, before they are scarce, i'd rather go down fighting than being a slave for big brother..........

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Naturally when a bully twice your size says "gimme your money", you give it to him, but with fear of your life.
If we consider this and relate it to the NWO, it's very much the same. The majority votes to hide and fight, sort of like using gurilla tactics on'em.
The only thing that concerns me, and should concern you as well, is that when they finally are known publicly they will confiscate every weapon in the USA, meaning we won't have the right to bear arms.
So basically we'll be defenseless when they do make guns illegal!

Then you'll say "hell can't obtain a weapon then what is the use of fighting for? So can't beat'em then join'em"...I advise not to do so beacause you'll regret it.

Though I belive all this has a propose for happening and things happen for a reason, does that prove the existence of God? Yeah but he doesn't want you to know he exist, he wants to test our faith, and if we fail we'll go to hell... I'm not trying to preach or any thing I'm just trying to show a connection between the prophecies in the bible and the events that is happening around the world. I do beleive thier is a NWO, and the Anti-christ will lead it, right in our home ground!

Fight at your own will, what ever you do when they do established a currency(beast's mark) do not recieve it. Fighting till the very end will be essential.
-Don't worry the world won't come to end only the violence era will.

Peace hellfire

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I don't quite see why this idea of a NWO always has to be a negative concept.
Conserving the conditions we live in today sounds like a much more harsh idea if you ask me...
but you're not asking me... so I'm telling you.

This fantasy world everyone claims to have knowledge of seems too far-fetched. How can a 'supposed' totalitarian world gov't just come into power without even being granted the permission to even exist?
This tendency to always attack something you're not familiar with is not a good thing.

Give peace a chance.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by banner
I don't quite see why this idea of a NWO always has to be a negative concept.
Conserving the conditions we live in today sounds like a much more harsh idea if you ask me...
but you're not asking me... so I'm telling you.

This fantasy world everyone claims to have knowledge of seems too far-fetched. How can a 'supposed' totalitarian world gov't just come into power without even being granted the permission to even exist?
This tendency to always attack something you're not familiar with is not a good thing.

Give peace a chance.
So you think the NWO will give us peace, Yeah... I think it's FEAR is what your trying to indicte. Fear in trying to express your opinions, though violence will never be controled, and you'll think it'll stop by the NWO, LOLOLOL!
I laugh at you

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!
them sneaky buggers are already here,they snuck in while evryone was watching the tube.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
hellfire,
doesn't the great big juggernaut government fit the description of stealing your money from you whether you like it or not?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
hellfire,
doesn't the great big juggernaut government fit the description of stealing your money from you whether you like it or not?

Do you mean taxs, cuz that's all they do 'rob' us in our hard earn money in finacing thier campaigne

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellfireburns

hellfire,

Do you mean taxs, cuz that's all they do 'rob' us in our hard earn money in finacing thier campaigne

Okay, so what does this New World Order have to do with collecting taxes?
There would be no strong foundation for our society if there was no gov't. We would be busy 'robbing' everyone else.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
That's exactly what I mean.
zacly
zacly
zacly
zacly
zacly

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
that's ok cause currency will change soon, money won't be a problem, even if your poor because the whole world's has to follow a one-world government currency then but for know enjoy your green whil you can.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

soon you'll be saying goodbye to those!

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The US was founded in an attempt to escape a situation which it is facing again right now,the government is not supposed to inject itself so deeply into the affairs of the citizens.
The constitution is not for the citizens,it is a guideline that restricts the rights of the government,in order to preserve the liberty of the citizenry. '

Watch out for that constitutional convention that some are trying to have,it first came up when bilbo clinton said he would like to be able to do the prez thing again.

If they call up this constitutional convention,they won't just change the constitution,they will completely rewrite it.Then the mission of the NWO will be accomplished.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellfireburns
that's ok cause currency will change soon, money won't be a problem, even if your poor because the whole world's has to follow a one-world government currency then but for know enjoy your green whil you can.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

soon you'll be saying goodbye to those!

This thread has officially gone off topic.
There is no base or source to back up these comments.
Just random remarks.

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by banner]

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The US was founded in an attempt to escape a situation which it is facing again right now,the government is not supposed to inject itself so deeply into the affairs of the citizens.
The constitution is not for the citizens,it is a guideline that restricts the rights of the government,in order to preserve the liberty of the citizenry. '

Watch out for that constitutional convention that some are trying to have,it first came up when bilbo clinton said he would like to be able to do the prez thing again.

If they call up this constitutional convention,they won't just change the constitution,they will completely rewrite it.Then the mission of the NWO will be accomplished.
I wouldn't mind Bill Clinton being Prez again, at least it was better w/o Bush.
I also agree that the NWo will succeed on changing the constition
HMMM I wonder what our rights will be like when it's changed???

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Some people travel for they choose to control there environment. At the end of the day they are just trying to get away from themself. Thoes who practice Judo know you may only ever be beaten by your own energy. United we stand devided we fall. You may have the fuel but they have the light. Darkness only ever comes from inside man. The darkness feeds the light and the light the dark. It is balance you seek. I pray we all find it before it is to late. Unity in all things.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You do realize that "Operation Iraqi freedom" is part of NWO.. the real NWO is US plan to get rid of all of those it considers "rogue"..

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I would fight against the NWO. If it envoles me keeping my freedom, I will fight until i die

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I will fight.....if they take away my gun...i use my teeth...
as simple as that

top topics

<< 1   >>

join