It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: NWO - Fight or Flight?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Granted they are an evil police state who gives no rights or freedom to anyone...what would you do?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:34 AM
link   
i reckon a lot of people would pick up arms and form a resistance.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
FiGHT TiLL Die!!

You are all gonna die anyway, and die being slave is much worst than trying to live free and fight for it!!

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Not knowing what the NWO is or maybe having the wrong idea about what it means I can understand. To know it exists but not clear as to the extent of it, or to what degree of it's involvement, I can even understand. But to say it doesn't exist?? Isn't that like saying there is no Sun. Or maybe that human beings do not live on earth.

What I mean to say is that everybody, government officials etc., admit to a new world order movement in action. Only the details are in question. So how is it that some people still think that it doesn't exist? This is amazing to me, cause it's just documented fact. It's even openly voiced in public announcement by multiple leaders and spokespeople around the world. To me it seems like you would basically be denying reality to say there is no NWO in and of itself. The details can be argued but it's existence is obvious, is it not??? Someone help me understand this please?!?!?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hide and fight baby! I've been looking for a reason to play a first person shooter in real life.

Hopefully i'll have a nice sniper rifle with a silencer on it by the time such drastic changes in global authority take effect.

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well as most of UK citizens would get thrown in jail for even owning a gun we'll be manning the barricades with our pitchforks for a few minutes before our armed police and/or army kill us.

Hire a mechanical digger now and dig deep!

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Mojom,

I believe the NWO exists, but I have never seen/heard it referenced by political leaders. PLease, site sources.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Resist?... hell yeah!!

Burn those boys!!

Well actually It'd be more like a combination of the last and second to last one.

Those who would serve work against humanity!

D- Fence, D-Fence,
Tassadar

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
johnb is on the ball

no guns for uk citizens

BUT

we all know how to make molotovs, right?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I was looking for a link to a better page with quotes from various people and places but couldn't find it, but here is another one that is close enough to get the idea.

www.pushhamburger.com...

Go down a little to the section titled:

Quotations on the New World Order

If you do a google search or whatever you'll find articles from all different sources quoting many others in saying "New World Order". They're everywhere...

Hope this helps though...

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
mOjOm,

Thank you for the link. Interesting to read the quotes. I'm not sure how much stock I put in them, but they are definitely out there in the public realm. It appears as though the stage is set for atleast the first attempt at establishing the NWO.

I would never submit a timeline for the establishment of the NWO, but it does seem as though it could occur in the near future.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yeah! Let us rise up in arms and burn em at the stake *evil laughter*

But! A quick question for the Brits.

If the NWO came into power and you had the choice to fight against them or be enslaved...

Why Are you WORRIED about breaking a law that was made by evil people? You'd be breaking the law by fighting against them anyways...so who cares - grab some artillery and give em hell!

-WD

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I don't think they are afraid of breaking the law of owning a gun.. I think they mean that they couldn't get a gun to use if they had to... Anyway, everybody loves molotov cocktails, and they sure do the trick!

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I would start a StarWarish rebellion and form the Council of the Jedi and call myself Yoda.

Seriously though, I have always found it intriguing to be involved in battle. Very hard to explain that feeling. Being part of a rebellion against the NWO would be almost........fun....

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well, it would definitely be fun, until you realize that the bullets being fired at you hurt, and you watch your friends get shot down and then you also get shot down...

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well, gotta die somehow...

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Again, (Glad ATS is back up and running!)

If the NWO does come into power and your choice is to die fighting for what you believe in or die as a slave with NO chance of survival - Which would you choose? At least with the rebellion choice, you have SOME, very very slim chances of survival.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
many of us who resist will probably die in the struggle but when you think about it, if you did die and managed to destroy the NWO, imagine what the history books would say about you in the future. The brave few who stood fearlessly against the opressors and gave freedom and hope to our generation.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I would run and hide. See who's winning the fight, then when and if the resistance is crushed I'd join the NWO.

I wouldn't want to lose my personal freedoms, but nor would I want to lose my life. I'll let other people do the fighting for me

-Ike

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Oh please a resistence? Maybe and just maybe in a third world country but not in any first world ones, why? Because the NWO would make sure to ban any weapon they come across. But if you do plan a war in let's say US you will be facing heavily armed and trained NWO soldiers with high tech weaponry. The weapons you and your buddies have are propably several shot guns, hand guns, hunting rifles, homemade molotovs but that's it. Eventually you'll run out of ammo and lose a few guns and you'll need to get some presumebly off NWO soldiers. While in a 3rd world country you have many very fine if not old soviet and 2nd class weapons practically everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join