It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOLVED??? Freaking Myself in my house (ghost?) Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I may have solved my mystery for those who read my thread!

I NEVER MADE THE CORRELATION WITH MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER! She moved in about 2 weeks before i started feeling the presense so strongly that it has affected me.

Turns out, since she was a very small child, she has seen this man. A man in a three-pointed hat, in a red outfit with white buttons, a black belt with a gold buckle, black pants and a musket. He has been around her for her entire life.

And i noticed, the rooms i feel the presence in, are the rooms where HER BELONGINGS ARE. How it doesnt go upstairs? Nothing she owns is upstairs. But what about how i can feel it reaching for me in my room? My room is directly above the dining room.. with her table, her chairs, her centerpiece, her chandalier, her china, her china cabinet. I feel it in my office... her desk, i feel it in the living room, her end tables, her couch, her book shelves. Not in the family room.. nothing of hers. not in the laundry room, nothing of hers.. unless my sister is with me, then i always feel it.

Perhaps this feeling is the ghost of this "musketeer" she has been seeing for almost 90 years of her life (shes 96 now).

Perhaps it won't leave the areas where her belongings are or where she is. And my sister looks EXACTLY like what my great-grandmother looked like when she was younger, in addition to the fact that she may be channeling this spirit's energy due to her age and emotions. Freaky huh?

Also, i have a 100% military history. Every generation since my family immigrated in the 1760's has had military in them. I found out there were four from my direct family in the revolutionary war (the musketeer). One of the body's was never recovered. Could this be our missing piece?

Quite a hunch, quite a speculation. But a possibility to the feelings i have been having since 2 weeks after her arrival here.

What do you fellow members think about this? Too far fetched? Could this be true? or is it completely unrelated and this is just a random spirit in my house? I want to communicate with it.. but how?

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by intrigue]

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Who's been doing there homework!!

pretty amazing now you have put it all together, To me it makes alot of sence,
Good work my friend!!

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I gotta hunch you are right on. This is not uncommon at all. Great detective work.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Good detective work keep us updated.

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by Volkswagen]

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Had a friend of mine who can 'feel' ghosts come over. He was in the house for about ten minutes and a tear came down his face. He told me he needed to get out for some air. Said someone is sad here, someone with a strong sense of protection.

I still feel it. My sister was having a nightmare last night (found this out this morning) and last night was terrible. I felt this urgent sense of fear. I felt what my sister felt through this medium.

My friend said this spirit isnt angry it's sad, but protective. He kept stressing those two things. He said it's very strong, very present; and i can feel that. Just not as well as him.

Interesting, eh?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
""Also, i have a 100% military history. Every generation since my family immigrated in the 1760's has had military in them. I found out there were four from my direct family in the revolutionary war (the musketeer). One of the body's was never recovered. Could this be our missing piece?"""

Could it be the the one that was never found,
The missing piece!!
Maybe he's trying to make contact, maybe he wants his body to be found and put to rest,
worth thinking about, could there be clue's

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I think that is an excelt job, and it certainly maeks sense to me. I would deffinatly assume that this muskateer is that ghost. Maybe it reaches for you because it wants somebody in the family to help it. Who knows but keep us updated!

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
hi there, i think you should try to talk to him literally "talk", you see, in the plane he is (probably astral) most likely he can see you but you can't see him, this is true, so try talking to him without fear...
it might work
good luck

-realityfactor

top topics

join