It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Equal Time for Protestant Perverts: Pastor/Congregation Rapes Dozens of Louisiana Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Police: Church Sex Abuse Case May Involve 24 Children

(CNN) -- Police have arrested the pastor of a defunct church in Ponchatoula, Louisiana, his wife and six former congregants in a sexual abuse case involving as many as 24 children, authorities said.

Authorities said they have interviewed five possible victims in the case. Victims may range in age from toddlers to teens, authorities said.

CNN does not identify children involved in sex abuse cases and has chosen not to identify adult defendants because they may share family names with the alleged victims.

Investigators believe the abuse took place between 1999 and 2002 and involved a "select few" congregants of the now-defunct Hosanna Church, Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff's spokeswoman Laura Covington said.

One shouldn't be suprised given other recent fundamentalist revelations, that beastiality is involved here too.

The former pastor told deputies he had been having sex with children for many years and "also educated the children as to how to perform sexual acts with each other and with animals," Carpenter said.

I don't know anymore. Red states. :shk:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
the first girlfriend of every farmboy in La. must be a mule also??

some simple lessons in safety does reduce the number of concussions ya know.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by dawnstar]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Believe it or not when I was a kid I was an Altar Boy, I was in charge of FIRE! err I mean lighting candles on FIRE!!!!!!

Never had no preist try to get sexual with me, maybe the Methodist haven't gotten around to it yet. haha.

Another reason I avoid church, that and the hypocrits who tell me how I'm going to hell for my ways yet they'll be getting just as faded at the same bars oh to hell with in mang

No pity for the majority.

If I was to have kids, I'm going to teach them about kicking people in the family jewels.

this one is for LIBERTY, this one is for JUSTICE!

and on that note, it's time for breakfast... I'm sheenking IHOP!!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The protestant minister down the road was 'helping' the organist
in the parish get through her trauma as a rape victim. She was
going to the minister to talk things through. He decided to 'help' her
by leaving her napkins full of semen that he had masterbated. He
left them on the organ before the each of the services.

The poor woman was a victim of rape, then she was victimized
again by her 'spiritual advisor'. UGH!

Didn't hear about that on the national news, did you?
It's more in vogue to blast Catholics.

My mother was raised Episcopalian. She got hit on when she
was 12 by her Sunday School teacher.

When we lived in Alabama, the Baptist Minister across the street
from the Catholic church got caught flashing in down town
Huntsville. Instead of preaching that the Catholics across the
street were all going to Hell, he should have been in a psychologists
office somewhere getting some serious help!

There are perverts everywhere. It has nothing to do with
Red or Blue states. It has nothing to do with which religion
you are or claim to be. They are everywhere. It's a sick world.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I think that what aggravates me so about these (well, a couple of things) is that the Protestants forgive the man and the incident is hushed up and when HE moves on, there's no main accountability body that stops him from "ministering" elsewhere.

The other thing that frosts me is that (as with any sexual abuse) most of the victims are female. I've seen reports of congregations praying for the minister's comfort and healing with no thought of rallying around the women and girls who were his victims. Generally THAT is hushed up and they are told to keep their shame a secret.

And when they abuse boys, it's not sensationalized with calls to the main governing body to remove them (as it would be with the Catholics.)

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Survey ... 9.6% of public school kids get 'hit on' or worse -
www.educationnews.org...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Not to say that it's right to do this to anyone, but a freakin' TODDLER?!!!!! What is wrong with these warped rednecks? Time to burn in hell people.

Peace

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
www.nbc4i.com...

Guess this case has Satanic worship involved in it ...
and it has spread to Ohio.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There is much "satanism" in small churches... and some big ones...
there are also some just plain perverts in the churches also...(as with all segments of society)

look into Assemblys of God ministries and satanism...
not picking on them... all churches have allegations, but some have proof...

Most of the churches I went to growing up had a "mysterious" situation usually involving the youth pastor and a young girl, who felt she was "touched inappropriatly" whatever that means to a young church girl...

not surprising...

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This guy needs to be locked up. most protestants are good people so dont let this freak make you think all are this way. I dont think there is a word for all the sexual things he does other than mentally disturbed.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Survey ... 9.6% of public school kids get 'hit on' or worse -
www.educationnews.org...

You would be suprised, but I think that percent goes even higher! I myself sometimes get hit on by a few male teachers. I also hear a bunch of other complaints about teachers hitting on girls at my school. It think it is absoutly ridiculous that they are so sad that they have to try and hit on their teenage students. Most of them are ugly and disgusting

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
All I have to say is ROFLMAO!
I swear, you so called holy people, great entertainment. I mean, you people on sunday say everyone is going to hell, tv is evil, music is evil, gays/jews/blacks are evil, you are holy, and then you do this. Again, HAhahahahaha! freaking hilarious.

Hypocricy, ain't it great?

Anyways, so the church is pulling a Vatican, call the victims evil and tell them to shut up while protecting the molester/rapist.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
All I have to say is ROFLMAO!
I swear, you so called holy people, great entertainment. I mean, you people on sunday say everyone is going to hell, tv is evil, music is evil, gays/jews/blacks are evil, you are holy, and then you do this. Again, HAhahahahaha! freaking hilarious.

Hypocricy, ain't it great?

Anyways, so the church is pulling a Vatican, call the victims evil and tell them to shut up while protecting the molester/rapist.

Who ever said they were going to hell? the gays lead sinful lives and will be judged BY GOD! not you or me or anyone else. Blacks and Jews are not going to hell for simply being, lest i dont think so. but as i said it's God's call.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
sexual predator, child molestor, evil priest, devil worship, semen, um, well, that's it for the vulgar word moment.

Have a nice day

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You know, I didn't become a spiritual anarchist by chance. Both of my parents were ordained pentecostal ministers and i grew up living inside the church. My favorite spot was up top where an old wicker wheelchair sat in front of a small window that overlooked the cemetary. Yep, I was the bat in the belfry.

The stories I could tell you about religious hypocrisy would both horrify you and have you laughing on the floor. Here's a couple of examples:

Each summer we went on a circuit where my parents would preach at a differant church every few nights, screeching out a message of hellfire so real it would have the whole congregation fanning themselves even though the air conditioner was running on high.

On the last night at each church they preached at my father would get everybody worked up and after my mom spoke in tongues awhile he tell them that if any smokers were in the building the lord now commands them to give up the cigarettes, to lay them on the alter and they would never want the wicked weed again. Sure enough the alter would be packed high with cigarettes and after the service was over he'd put them in the trunk of the car.

It would be months before he'd have to buy another pack. One day he'd be smoking Marlboro's and the next Pall Mall and the next Eve.

My mother on the other hand wasn't a smoker, but she did enjoy her pharmaceuticals. She enjoyed them so much she had a club going with other members where they traded out the piils they had for the pills they wanted.

I've been to many a service where you couldn't tell if it was the power of the pills or the power of the spirit that had her dancing up and down the isles.

I could tell you stories all night like this, but I think you get the point i'm trying to make.

There is a very good reason to be cynical about religion. All of them.

Love and light my friends,

Wupy

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Thou Shalt not Steal-

Lets not forget all the thievery going on right here in Phoenix from people "guarding" the money. The church down the street was ripped off of 11,000$, but they are keeping it quiet and letting the culprit (a very religious man with sticky fingers) make restitution quietly without police involvement.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You know, these Hush Hush devients are rampant in society, regardless of thier religious creed and position therein. However, it's just more atrophied moraly when they purport to be the bearers of Gods will, and then exploit young children sexualy and barely held accountable lest given rehabilitation treatments. I'd hope that the children molested do speak out, and put an end to this perverse devience, as I believe more sociological/pyschological work needs to be done as to why these incidents are occuring in such large numbers.

Deep

top topics

join