It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I am chinese. China has many poor, very very poor.

Now many Chinese poor has no money to cure illness, for example, to cure cancer many faumer would cost they all money they save all their life.

And China is country which is all controll by the Party, the Party's top leader is china's army controller. etc.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by cui qiya]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
How about making a post we can read, that would be wonderful.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
spittingcobra you are only makeing yourself look bad. the way that post was written is only due to english not being the first language of the poster. it is hard to understand at times but unfortunatly that is because of a language problem. you realy shouldn't critisize the post based upon this difficulty.

i realy wish that i knew what was being put forward but it looks like because of your criticisom that much may have been removed.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by drogo
spittingcobra you are only makeing yourself look bad. the way that post was written is only due to english not being the first language of the poster. it is hard to understand at times but unfortunatly that is because of a language problem. you realy shouldn't critisize the post based upon this difficulty.

i realy wish that i knew what was being put forward but it looks like because of your criticisom that much may have been removed.

Hay if you dont know, it was all ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

And I couldnt read it, so watch what you are saing if you dont know.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Thanks for changing language packs or translating or whatever you did.

Welcome.
This one thread though will be moved to Global Politics or Ideologies I do believe. Check U2U's in top right to find link.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
umm.. will spitting cobra it seems was living up to his name..

Anyways, cui qiya, you're the FIRST chinese I've seen on ATS who's got that opinion about china..

come over to the ATS board weapons/aircraft fora and you'll see many of your fellow chinese praise China to no extent..

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Cobra, you've been around here long enough to know better than one-liners. You should also know better than to be rude to new guests who are doing their best with a new language.

AS a final note, I would like to copy/paste part of your last post and ask the class if this "sentence" is a sentence one would expect to be written by an English-speaking citizen. Better yet, here's both sentences:

"Hay if you dont know, it was all ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

And I couldnt read it, so watch what you are saing if you dont know."

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Anyways, cui qiya, you're the FIRST chinese I've seen on ATS who's got that opinion about china..

That would be interesting, I'm a chinese postgraduates. And in the rural areas, ghastly impoverishments are still indeed existing. BUT, this basically is an occurence which happens a lot in the western region of china.

Indeed the social security system is flawed and has basically few coverage to the peasants. What my fellow chinese complains about the welfare system is absolutely true in case a peasant is fatally ill and not protected by welfare system.

And China is country which is all controll by the Party, the Party's top leader is china's army controller

This is much like exggeration than truth. As china society is moving forward, the reig of party has largely waned to a great extent, have you heard of the concept of the national and the civil society, I think china is moving towards this direction. The nation-owned mills have been largely reformed. in other words, privatized. NGOs are developing rapidly, and actually we could see the national power ceding from the grassroots level, namely that the Xiang which is the sub administrative district of county is hopefully replaced by the autonomous organizations. In essence, I cant simply hind the fact that china is now still an one party nation. Anyway, we should see the improvements.
Plus, myself is also a party member, well, a "commi" to some guys~

new topics

top topics

join