It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie Loosening Up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hi All! Well, first off let me say I can barely see what I'm typing because my monitor's brightness is going out, but I want to try to say at least a couple of things and get some feedback on them.

I have no memories, whatsoever, of actually being abducted...but I have these strong, emotional feelings. I have tried to analyze these feelings for years, and would like to put these thoughts out as a sort of cathartic release for my psyche.

I think I have been abducted since childhood. I think I have borne hybrid, grey children. I think these children and I know each other well. I think my father could have been abducted at least once. I think my husband and children could have been abducted.

I "feel" that, possibly, the hybrid children will be instrumental in the public relatons aspects, and the acceptability aspects (and maybe other things) when the greys let their presences be known to all. I also feel that, possibly, we abductees could play a part in this scenario.

And, strangely enough, I believe that my hybrid children feel love...and feel it for me.

I'm very nervous about my first post...so please be gentle...

I welcome all feedback and questions. This site is so fulfilling! Thank you.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by FibroKat]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Do you have some sort of mental connection with these hybrids? How do you know they exist?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I don't know, for sure, that they do exist...but I feel that I've held at least one hybrid baby,...it's like I seem to remember it. I also seem to remember being with them....it's hard to explain.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
But...being honest...I DO feel as if I do have a mental connection with them.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hi Kat,
Maybe my morning cafeen level is too low so excuse me, but have you given birth to hybrid children or just held them in your arms? Interresting thread.
Have a Nice One

WrenLittle

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I believe I have this vague memory of being in an area where I think other babies were, and my child was brought to me. I feel sadness and longing when I think about it. I've often wished I could be hypnotised to see if there is any validity to my feelings.

I could say so much more, and hope to do so in the near future; however, tonight I am very tired (I have a lot of health problems). My husband also has beliefs, and, he says he has real memories of abductions, the children, etc. I hope to tell him about this site very soon...we're just so flippin' busy! Thank you, so much, for your interest....this is really helping me.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Welcome Kat, Feel free to post your experiences anytime.

Perhaps you will find someone here has had a similar experience who can help you explore them.

be well.

oss

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Thank you One_Small_Step. I've always had my husband, at least...I'm very lucky. And my children, well....I always tell them, and have even told my husband, that I don't know if anything really happens...I just have suspicions, of a sort. When I first started getting ill, I would wake up feeling very badly...I would then jokingly tell my family that "the aliens came and got me last night," and that's why I feel so bad. Now, it's a running joke in our family that if you wake up feeling like crap, then the aliens came and got you last night.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
FibroKat,

Welcome to ATS!

About your Feelings , have you had them your entire life? Or were you a certain age when you began to feel this was happening to you?

Do you have any other merories? Or are they limited to the "Children"?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
When I first learned about UFOs and aliens, I was probably a kid in the sixties, but I was assured by my parents that there was no such thing as aliens. I believe I only first even examined the thought that I might could be an abductee when I was about....really trying to remember here, but having difficulties.....okay...think I was in my late teens or early twenties when I either saw a documentary on television, or read an abduction story in a magazine... something like that, and that's when I started thinking about the whole concept of abduction...debatiing...researching, reading.

I remembered that my Mother had told me a story of my Father having a "sleep walking experience" when he was in his early twenties: he woke up across the street from his own house, lying in the neighbor's living room floor...I remembered a time when I was about three when I remember feeling lost in my own backyard, and being very frightened and I knew that backyard....I know I knew it, and was very confused about the feelings I was having. And that frightened me.

I then started harboring the idea that, if there were truly, real abductions going on (an issue which I was still debating) then, I could possibly be an abductee.

Over these years, all of my debating within myself has come to where I do believe that I am an abductee. That was hard to say.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by FibroKat]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
True memories that my brain verifies as authentic enough to be real....nope, I have none of those. Feelings I got. Blurry images in my mind, I got. Emotional feelings, I have in spades.

I believe it would be best, hopefully for me, to start in the "feelings" category:

I would first like to state that I, personally, am at present, under a lot of stress, and I am ill, so please forgive...

Now...I have feelings of loving, possibly nurturing, many hybrid babies...blurry microflashes involved. I've had dreams (which might be in the "feelings" category?) of flying spacecraft. Feelings......love. I have a lot of love. There's a knot of fear in my stomach that comes up a lot when I think about aliens. I feel they love me...I feel comradery
Excitement. I feel I communicate, somehow, with them. I feel that I may have been instrumental in things that they love and respect me for
I want to cry. But I'm calming down. I'm gonna stop here for a while...heart racing.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hi Kat!

Welcome to ATS. I too have had the feeling for most of my adult like that i have been abducted since I was a small child; no "whole memories" just
fragments of memory regarding seeing aliens in my bedroom, finding myself
asleep on the floor of my bedroom when I went to sleep in bed. I also, like you, have had the memory of finding myself alone in my backyard in the middle of the night when I was around five or six years old and I can remember the emotions of thos times a lot more clearly than the actual
events themselves.

I remember that when I was a small child my parents had a pair of oil paintings hanging on the living room wall that depicted a chinese man
and woman in ancient costumes and I remember that I was always frightenmed of those pictures because of their eyes which were very large and almond shaped and very black. There was no popular image at that time of the "grey" as they are currently depicted. I remember that the first time I saw an illistration of an alien when I was in my early twenties I recognized the eyes as the ones that had so frightened me as a child.

I have had numerous ufo sightings in my life and have dreams on a regular basis that seem more like memories than regular dreams.

But I think it's OK, really, beacuse like you I never had the feeling that these aliens were trying to hurt me. Especially as a child, looking back on it now, I always get the impression of good feelings or true affection if not outright love.

These feelings and memories have caused a lot of stress and confusion over the years and have resulted in much confliction regarding my relationships with family and friends. I too have been ill chronically for many years and wonder if my visits from the "strangers" have anything to do with it.

But, it helps to talk about it, doesn't it? It's a good thing that you are able to share your experiences and feelings with others, especially here at ATS;
with very few exceptions I have found everyone here to be friendly and caring, so keep on posting and I at least will always be happy to listen.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Thank you, very much, Lightseeker...and your signature made me chuckle
. I am so comforted by your reply...the feelings are indescribable...thank you, so very much, for sharing yourself with us! I am actually feeling a physical "lightness" come over my body. I'm gonna post this, then address the other questions.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I have feelings about the children. I feel powerful feelings of pride and love. Highly emotional. Wonderful race, people...I'm at least going to post this much for now.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
My husband has now read these posts, and is deciding whether or not he wants to post anything. He says that he remembers a lot of things during his abductions. He is physically disabled. I agree, or feel that what he says is correct a lot of times. I'm the more skeptical of us. We had a severely disabled daughter who died earlier this year...she was 12. We also have a 13 yr. old daughtter, and I have a 29 yr. old son (from my first marriage), a 30 yr. old daughter-in-law, and two grandsons aged 5 and 3....and, at this time, my 71 yr. old mother-in-law is living with us. We stay pretty busy.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Drama and more drama....why so much drama?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
hey man nice 2 meet ya. I dont know nothin bout abductions m8 these people will fill ya in on the drilll. I hope it wasnt like a really painfuill experience ur abduction

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think I have borne hybrid, grey children- The greyness will wear out probably turn white hair after a while lol

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I see lighter skinned, taller grey/hybrids...different facial features, but some dominant ones...lots of light, thin or sparse, hair...different colors tho?...not sure...

What would they do for love?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Intresting thread.....Well I welcome you and these feelings you describe are so intresting.

A question if I may: Do you feel the Hybrids joy or suffering?

If so please describe since I am eager to learn more from you......

Sherm

[edit on 8-6-2005 by 2ndSEED]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join