It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(deleted) ufo phenomena (deleted)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Found an interesting document. When you first look at how much is edited, its quite laughable. But the last statement is neat.

First the source

I know many of you will think, so what ! But I found it interesting. Remember to read the text on the last page.

Archives

Mod edit to remove caps from title

[edit on 23-5-2005 by pantha]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Im not sure I follow where your going with this.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Sorry to bother you,but you may need to post whatever that paragraph is saying, since it's really hard to make out most of it.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Here's what I made out the paragraph to say:

_____ asked for _____ personal opinion of the UFO phenomenon. He was told that 99 percent of these occurences were traceable to either natural or man-made phenomena such as celestial movement, aircraft or artifical satellites, and that the other one percent cannot be explained--possibly as hallucination. ____ then asked, "Do you think it is possible...could there be something coming from outer space?"

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
That is an interesting statement. Maybe the censor missed it? Would have been better if there was a reply after it.

I always ask what good is the Freedom of Information Act, if the government censores the documents to the point of uselessness? Just about every document released has some censoring done on it.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
That is an interesting statement. Maybe the censor missed it? Would have been better if there was a reply after it.

I always ask what good is the Freedom of Information Act, if the government censores the documents to the point of uselessness? Just about every document released has some censoring done on it.

What's interesting to me is the fact that (they?) decided to delete the reply to the question: "Do you think it is possible...could there be something coming from outer space?" (He?) starts out discounting the UFO phenomenon(99% explained 1% prob. hallucination). Remember 1% is still alot of UFOs', no??

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Just a little info here...

This is an analyst's views on Russia's stance on UFO reports. With the from and to names blocked out though, it's impossible to tell whose opinion this is. We also appear to be missing a page.

This is one seriously censored page. Though no fan of Cooper, his book (Behold the Pale Horse) has an excellent document from the FBIS (Foreign Broadcast Information Service, a branch of the CIA) about the same subject.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yeah its censored beyond belief, but I just found it interesting that this statement would be put in. Somebody questioned if they were from space, somebody answered...

Why even put this out there if its going to be censored so much as to leave only a few lines in.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Because by releasing even one word, they can satisfy the requirements of the legislation...

Unfortunately, we can't see what that answer is...."yes, no, maybe, I've got no clue", etc.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Because by releasing even one word, they can satisfy the requirements of the legislation...

Unfortunately, we can't see what that answer is...."yes, no, maybe, I've got no clue", etc.

If they said "no", then why censor it?

Sometimes to find what's there, you have to see what isn't there.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Different bullet points...could be on different topics...
See what COULD be there, not just what you WANT to be there...

new topics

top topics

join