It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen Jesus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
This subject is not really releated to anything serious. I was just wondering if you or anyone you now swore that somebody looked like jesus or has anyone ever refer to you as a jesus look alike as well, and what likness if any reported was used to compare with? Just wondering thought this would be interesting to see what people say

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
He recently appeared in a Fish Stick...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
That fish stick has been proven to be a hoax as the image on it is clearly Jim Morrison (The Doors)!

Good laugh!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I know a guy who was in a park who said he saw jesus and he walked accross a creek. Of course this guy was a pot-head, crank-head, drunk, schizophrenic. but who knows maybe he did.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
hehehe....I know a Jesus look-like. At least he looks like what the church thinks Jesus looked like.

The guy I know is huge- 6 foot something- and massive to match. Not sure if that an attribute of Jesus, but considering Jesus was a carpenter, I'd assume he'd have a huge muscular frame.
Other than that, the guy I know has long flowing hair and a short beard. I guess that is all that is needed to qualify someone as a "Jesus look alike"

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This guy my parents know used to look like, and claim to be Jesus, he wore sandals, had a beard, long hair, the whole shebang. He was just a bit of a Wacko though, a harmless self proclaimed "son of bob".
He has mellowed out now, and is content being a mortal being. He is also one of the funniest people i have known... i don't remember Jesus cracking much jokes! lol!

top topics

join