It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 - no ALIENS after all... read inside

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
why would the pilot know?

He wasn't there during that time.
After the original purpose of area 51 was finished (develop spy planes) he might have stayed awhile for the blackbird project, but his use was ended far before aliens were alleged to have been transfered there.

so Don't go stepping off a cliff with a statement like that until you do the research...

did you know that Area 51 doesn't exist at all... (during last century)
helps to put a time relevance on things like info... keeps it up to date...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Personally I believe Area 51 is simply a diversion. Ok, yes I'm sure there are still some classified projects going on there, but I have a hard time believing that with all of the publicity it has had over the years, the government would still use this facility for research of Alien technology, if in fact it exists

It would seem to me that putting an ultra-secret facility in some of the vast wilderness of northern Alaska would make more sense - very few roads, very few inhabitants, very MANY millitary assets (airbases, early warning radar, communication facilities, etc.).

Just a thought.

W.E.S.B

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Area 51 could also be one of many bases like it.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufochaser
If he had denied it, I would have been like "Ok, he's skeptical and there's nothing going on." but the fact that he didn't deny, he just kind of changed the subject makes me think he knows A LOT he can't/doesn't want to tell anyone...

So why don't you ask him the following question,
"Hey Pops, without regard to your experiences at Area 51, do you believe that aliens have contacted earth? I just want your opinion on that, unattached to your previous work in the military."

Zip

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
no aliens at A51, just advanced technology. I don't think the goverment has any "aliens" at any base. But I truely believe they do have some "ufo" components.

Interesting side note, I was watching the military channel over the weekend and on a blurb for an upcoming show on airpower they showed two F117 taking off and wouldn't you know that the bottom of the F117 has three white lights, 1 behind the nose and 1 near each wing tip along with a red light in the center mass on the bottom. I have not seen many photo's of F117 from that angle but funny how it matches the "black triangle" sightings in England. Since of course the F117 has been stationed there for some time.

www.fighter-planes.com...

Its hard to find a night picture of the F117 from the underbelly shot, taking off, but look at the above link and look at the wing tips (bottom) you can see a bright white spot, these are bright white when taking off and maybe in flight prior to landing.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by robertfenix]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join