It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure in Brazil

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I have been excited abot this Brazilian disclosure since the beginning. Sounds like it can really turn out to be "the smoking gun". Do u know if there is anyhing mentioned about the Vrghinha (hope i wrote it correctly) in those documents that are released? Btw, I downloaded a movie about this case, unfortunately is in Portugese...

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ok, I've been reading about the Brazilian disclosure for weeks now. Why is it that whenever I search any of the major news sources, I can't find a thing about this? You would think that if Brazil had admitted the existence of UFOs there would be at least one story somewhere from a legit news source even if it's one of the typical "joke" stories the mainstream media does on the topic.

I hope I'm wrong, but I can't help but think this will be another letdown. It's happened so many times for the UFO community in the past. I really hope the mainstream media is just being slow like they were with the Phoenix sightings.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Any updates with this please?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hmm...

Apparently nothing is coming of this...

Why aren't top U.S. UFOlogists following up on this?

In fact why don't they participate at ATS from time to time like some celebs and/or experts do in other forums?

Makes me wonder about their conviction to the cause...

[edit on 13-6-2005 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
Hmm...

Has anyone contacted Dr. Stanton Friedman and asked him about it?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I really can't imagine why you wouldn't just go down to Brazil and walk in and ask to see the files , if they are willing to show them to anyone that asks!

I would personally like to hear what Stanton Friedman , has to say about the released info ,also.

Maybe he doesn't want to step on the toes of the Ufologists such as A.J. Gevaerd, who petitioned for the release of the info.

I believe UFO magazine is set to print its first American version of the Magazine next month, I'm sure that the info will begin to trickle out.

If you can't wait for that , keep checking , and translating www.ufo.com.br...

If you haven't listened to the Jerry Pippen interview w/ A.J. Gevaerd , heres the link.

www.jerrypippin.com...

[edit on 13-6-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
Hmm...

In fact why don't they participate at ATS from time to time like some celebs and/or experts do in other forums?

Makes me wonder about their conviction to the cause...

Look at ufology like a typical business. A wealthy person doesn't go over to there colleague and nudge, poke, or prod at them to give them information or money. They'd get punched in the face. So if the brazilian case is true, you can't make it go any faster. Just wait...
. Mr. Friedman can't be a pain in the butt or people will stare.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by malakiem]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
There are some updates on Virtuallystrange.com but not much.
I'll try and contact Friedman about his oppinion from the adress on his website.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
My e-mail

Mr. Friedman

Many of us have been reading about the Brazilian Airforce disclosing UFO documents, but I've found it hard to find much usefull info on the subject(some on Virtuallystrange.com).
Do you know anything new on the subject, if they have gotten some documents etc?
What's your oppinon on the subject, and is it possible that it will lead to something big?

The reply

At best the whole business is in my gray basket. No documents were provided,no pictures taken. A.J. Gevaerd seems to be making a very big deal in advance of when any real information has been made available. Over the years there have been several claims that the US Government was going to release all its UFO stuff too.
Stan Friedman www.stantonfriedman.com

So, it seems as if it MAYBE isn't as important after all, at least not for the moment.
But I'll keep my hopes up

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Thanks for that Phood!

I for one am very interested in these developments.

I want to see some of the Operstion Prato Pics, and the full report as well, among other things.

Mr. Fiedman is correct in that this has been made out to be a big deal, and here we still are almost as empty handed as we were on 20/05/05.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
FYI ,

A. J. Gevaerd has stepped down as head of the CBU, saying that his mission has been fulfilled , and that he feels he would serve the cause better in his role as a jurnalist , ( I'm paraphrasing) " to cover the story (disclosure) rather than create it".

www.ufo.com.br...

Edit: I feel this to be a positive step , in that I respect Mr. Gevaerds decision to cover the story , because he is very credible , his decision to step down to cover the story is respectable , and he has the power via Brazilian UFO Magazine ( www.ufo.com.br... ) to bring " us " outside Brazil , the reliable information " we " seek.

This action will mean that his information will not be tainted by personal issues.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by lost_shaman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join