It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure in Brazil

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If we have ET's here on earth they would probably help us shoot that asteroid down or divert it, thats another reason why I hope they are here and friendly.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Sounds intresteing, and from what I understood, they are going to let a grop of UFO scientists to see/analyze some documents etc, right?

Is this really a big thing though? Will we get to know if UFOs are being controlled by EBEs or that they are extra terrestrial aircraft?

I read in the thread about the Prophet guy that someone said that the Brazilian government accknowledged that they they had captured aliens, or something like that.
Now, thay haven't disclosed that, have they, since THAT would be something!

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Phood]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
More news and and interesting interview by Linda M. Howe.
www.earthfiles.com...

Amazingly the Brazilian Air Force seems to have admited the reallity of UFO's on National T.V. in Brazil!!!

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
What I really hope is to see an official document or statement that says these UFOs (Flying Discs) are extra terrestrial technology.

EDIT: I really like this statement:

They were talking about UFO files and UFO reality and their research of UFOs, how they are not able to fully understand because of the technology involved is far beyond their comprehension.

The technology is far beyond their comprehension huh? Now, this more or less says that they accknowledge these as mechanical craft right?
One could also, if optimistic, belive that when they are referring to the technology being advanced that they have captured such technology. Doubt that would be accknowldeged anytime soon though.

[edit on 29-5-2005 by Phood]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It was an interview with the Brazil Air Force Commander and a couple of Air Marshals. They were talking about UFO files and UFO reality and their research of UFOs, how they are not able to fully understand because of the technology involved is far beyond their comprehension. They were speaking openly for about 15 minutes on national television.

Thats a heavy admission coming from the Millitary!

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

It was an interview with the Brazil Air Force Commander and a couple of Air Marshals. They were talking about UFO files and UFO reality and their research of UFOs, how they are not able to fully understand because of the technology involved is far beyond their comprehension. They were speaking openly for about 15 minutes on national television.

Thats a heavy admission coming from the Millitary!

Indeed, also see my prev post.
Just hope something big comes out of this

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Waitaminit....Brazil has an Air Force? Just kidding. Does anybody know who these UFOlogists are? Does anybody know of any prominent Brazilan UFOlogists? This might be something worth tracking down if somebody has the time. Much bigger than Yahweh.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
So its official?...the president of Brazil admits to UFO's being real?

I'm suprised no one has attempted to even bring it up. But I guess the rule is, if the U.S. doesnt say its official then its not official.

[edit on 30-5-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Alll that choping down of the Brazilian Rain Forest all those many years ago which for growing lands also took away alot of Oxygen producing Trees.

And now we're dealing with a little disclosure from Brazil.. Varghinia was and is a big deal.

Dallas

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Do we know if it's full disclosure, or partial disclosure?

If it's only partial disclosure, I wonder if full disclosure is on the agenda for the near future?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman
Do we know if it's full disclosure, or partial disclosure?

If it's only partial disclosure, I wonder if full disclosure is on the agenda for the near future?

I'm pretty sure it's just partial. I found it hard to find much info on the event, so I've e-mailed the BRazilian UFO magazine to see if they got any updates, still awaiting the reply.
But I think I read somewhere that the info provided did not match their(UFO researchers) expectations, but they said it was just the beginning of a process.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Just the beginning of a process, sounds interesting! Here's hoping for more information!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Most ufologist only scratch the surface of the truth behind the UFO. Many of them give the sightings a spiritual slant, even though that matters for sh*t. Especially in Latin America, they believe UFO and Jezeus are connected. This hinders any real objective investigation into the topic because they limit themselves to thinking in 'scripture-mode' instead of scientific.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IncubusMorningView2001
Most ufologist only scratch the surface of the truth behind the UFO. Many of them give the sightings a spiritual slant, even though that matters for sh*t. Especially in Latin America, they believe UFO and Jezeus are connected. This hinders any real objective investigation into the topic because they limit themselves to thinking in 'scripture-mode' instead of scientific.

Yes, and I asume you know what's REALLY going on?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Tonight on C2C with George Noory, journalist Paola Harris and ufologist A.J. Gevaerd of Revista UFO magazine will be discussing the May 20th announcement to open classified UFO documents from several military facilities in Brazil.

Coast 2 Coast AM

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You can see the dates and times for all the other up-coming interviews from the Brazilian Researchers that have been confirmed , and most of those will be available to listen on-line streaming audio.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Tonight on C2C with George Noory, journalist Paola Harris and ufologist A.J. Gevaerd of Revista UFO magazine will be discussing the May 20th announcement to open classified UFO documents from several military facilities in Brazil.

Here is a link for a stream if you don't get Coast on your local station.

www.newstalk1130.com...

tons more here to accommodate all players

www.imaginativeworlds.com...

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Centurian]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor

Coast 2 Coast AM

I just read the recap on the show. It sounds like every other country is disclosing but the US.

Harris commented that in Mexico and Italy there has been some movement towards disclosure as well as in the U.K. through the efforts of Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defence official.

This could be a whole new era. We need to pay attention.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

I'm with you on that Hal!

Hopefully this might reach that critical mass we've all waited , and waited for, and we can finally climb out of this purgatorial abyss that the UFO debate has become.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Originally posted by Hal9000

I'm with you on that Hal!

Hopefully this might reach that critical mass we've all waited , and waited for, and we can finally climb out of this purgatorial abyss that the UFO debate has become.

I am with both of you as well! I hope this turns out to be really good!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join