It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Of The Worlds Movie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

raymund burrs's radio broadcast about the martians invading was a cia test of how we would react

Don't you mean Orson Well's broadcast? ( Raymond Burr did do a lot of Godzilla movies...)

As to being a trend..... yes, it is a conspiracy site/community, and it tends toward conspiracies.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by frayed1]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The Illuminati has to go, but reptilians have infiltrated the NWO.

Draco has the reins now, and a staged invasion by the greys, with reptoids to the rescue, will out do even 9/11 as the hoax of the new millenium.

Everybody will show their true colors in the confusion, and be marked accordingly.

The mop-up operation will take years. All those urban deployment tactics learned in the hostile environment outside the 'green zone' in Baghdad will come in real handy then.

Scary scenario. I can only hope it isn't true, and be prepared to run for the hills and live off the land if it is.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I suppose the shape shifting Prince Charles is behind it all in the U.k.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Everybody will show their true colors in the confusion, and be marked accordingly.

so this draco guy is like santa ? "he see's you when your sleeping..."

whats he waiting for ? wouldn't we have been easier pickings before gunpowder and the population got to 6 billion ?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
All talk of draco this & reptillian's that is nothing short of complete fantasy. I wish people would concentrate their efforts in looking at THE EVIDENCE made available from credible SERIOUS researchers like Stanton T Friedman for example.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argus
I dont want to be picky either, but this is not a re-make of the film from the 1950's, nor is it a film inspired by the Orson Welles Radio Broadcast either which seems to get a lot of credit with regards to the creation of this story (I guess this is a conspiracy based website but lets not forget to give credit where its due !). It is an adaptation of the story written By H.G. Welles in 1898. Though yet again I fear that the original storyline will be given just passing reference, the action already having moved from England To the US, and the setting moved into this Century allowing for more spectacular CGI Destruction.

I disagree to some extent. It is definitely partialy inspired by Orson's interpretation and the movie. Spielberg mentioned loving the book as much as the movie. In Spielberg's version, it takes place in New jersey. (Grover's Mill, NJ was where Orson had the invasion take place) I think Spielberg will make several nods towards the 1938 broadcast, the 1952 movie and use the original story as the main blueprint.

He also decided to stay closer to HG's intereptation of the aliens and their war machines.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

merger, you posted

From Stewart Swerdlow, there have been 'little' alien abductions since 1969, however everything since is all government

www.philadelphia-experiment.com...

While at Montauk, Stewart knew of Al Bielek. He confirms that Al was the Psychic Program Manager while he was there

www.bielek-debunked.com...

bielek is nonsense. swerlow claims to have known bielek during his made up fantasy life. therfore, swerlow is nonsense.

And why should I take 'that' for granted, why should a debunking website be taking for real where swerdlow should not be taken for real. I believe that debunking website is nonsense....... therefore your post is nonsense

I personally know of Stewart, and he's as real as they come.

All the best
Merger

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
hey merger, my website can beat up your website so

have you really looked into bieleks story ? lots of holes, he is the classic case of someone who had a fascination with something, than made up a fantasy life to immerse himself in his subject

its kinda sad really

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

hey merger, my website can beat up your website so

have you really looked into bieleks story ? lots of holes, he is the classic case of someone who had a fascination with something, than made up a fantasy life to immerse himself in his subject

its kinda sad really

In order to understand Al Bielek story, you may want to read up the Preston Nichols and Peter Moon books...They even mentioned Stewart Swerdlow a.k.a Stan Campbell in one of their book...(The Montauk book series)...

Debunked site or info tends to be subjective or of the writer's point of view or opinion...sometimes. I prefer to do my own research before I can accept anyone's word...

Anyway let's not move away from the topic of this thread...which is about the War of the World movie...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by whita
Mwen, just a question. The "event" you are refering to, is that a reference to the mass panic, a few suicides and so on that occurred in 1938. If so I would like to mention that was actually a result of a radio broadcast of the War of the Worlds by Orson Welles, not the original movie...

I guess this time, the 'Powers to be' will actually do another 'out there' event or trick on the public. if this 'Prophet Yahweh' is to happened, similar situation may happened all over again.

I think we people should not fall for this anymore! we are smarter than people from back then...or Are we?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well anyone who thinks Speilberg is sending a warning message through this movie will have to let go of the nuts and bolts theory of UFO's. In Speilberg's film the invaders come from another dimension not another planet.

Not aliens, interdimensional beings.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ubermunche
Well anyone who thinks Speilberg is sending a warning message through this movie will have to let go of the nuts and bolts theory of UFO's. In Speilberg's film the invaders come from another dimension not another planet.

Not aliens, interdimensional beings.

Nuts and bolts means something like a machine or a spaceship, something physical.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Thepostman the ETH (extraterretrial hypothosis) relates to the idea that UFOlogy, alien abduction etc are due to visitors from another planet, in other words physical beings who travel in 'nuts and bolt' craft. The IDH (interdimensional hypothosis) favours the idea that this is all down to beings from a different dimension with a strong connection to the psychic and folklore. Not quite how Speilberg is presenting them as the tripods are still nuts and bolts craft with physical entities inside but they are being touted as from another dimension rather than from Mars or another planet. At least that's what they're saying on WOTW websites.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
i saw the preview in the stars wars episode 3 same,it looks like a good film and there was radio recordings of it in 1930's and they did make a movie previous to it not really sure when bvut it's old

at first i was like what the?,oh just another america saving the world from natural disater movie great so boring now how many time have i seen one fo these movies?, but i was wrong

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
why remake charlie and the chocholate factory with johnny depp?

Because it makes money.

nothing more really.

why the hell did they name it that anyways...? isnt it willy wonka and the chocholate factory basically? Also that movie was one of the most retarted I've ever seen btw.... WAr of the Worlds rocked.

[edit] realizes he brung back a 2 month old topic... #.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by And1balla2829]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join