It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New TV Season Jumps on Supernatural Trend (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Network television viewers will witness a new trend next television season- the supernatural. NBC, CBS, and the WB are just a few of the networks who see an interest in the unexplained. Thanks to the success of shows such as "Medium" and "Lost", viewers can expect the launch of several new shows with themes dabbling in the supernatural. ABC will take a stab at this ever-growing demographic when they air "Invasion." The program centers around aliens who come to Earth and inhabit the bodies of dead humans. Whether your interest is in UFO's, ghosts, or the minds of serial killers, you are sure to be pleased with the coming Fall television schedule. Stay tuned and check your local listings!

channels.netscape.com
Here's some advice to television viewers who want to know what next fall's season will be like: Be afraid, be very afraid.

Be afraid of poisonous spiders crawling over your face while you sleep; of aliens invading human bodies or landing in a spaceship in the Atlantic Ocean; of a ghostly woman in white who kills; of sickos who kidnap women and keep them in cages.

There's plenty to give you the creeps, both from the ever-replicating cop shows and the upcoming season's biggest trend - the supernatural.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This should be great news to any ATS member. Some may even think that this is a government effort to push us closer towards full disclosure! Maybe there is a conspiracy here. Maybe not. Regardless, I for one cannot wait to see some of these new shows. It looks like just about every major network is planning programs that cater to the very subjects that we discuss right here. Thank God for television! LOL

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
My husband and I were discussing this trend recently along with shows such as Revelations. The 4400 will be back again as well. It seems that these types of shows are finally becoming more mainstream. I am not sure about the whole disclosure idea. Although it could certainly be possible. My only gripe now is that HBO cancelled Carnivale. That was a wonderful show with a supernatural theme!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I dont watch television. I suggest you try it aswell.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It seems like there has been a gap in shows of this nature.....it went from X-Files to nothing..now this...this is good, I don't live in the US but I read a few reviews for 4400 and others....I read the Special effects suck but the story is good. Anyways...I order TV series's (sp) from Amazon.com like a man on a mission.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I noticed this trend also...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-5-2005 by mpeake]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I think that right after The X Files, you couldn't really start something new with similar topic because it would have been just "a cheap rip-off of the X Files". The X Files were too good, difficult to replace.

Now that the years have past, it is time for paranormal again

Which is fine by me, I love paranormal shows

new topics

top topics

join