It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lincoln Assassinated by a Secret Society

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012

Originally posted by wiggy

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012

Originally posted by Born
Who killed Abraham Lincoln? We know it was John Wilkes Booth BUT was John Wilkes Booth just another pawn for a secret society? The Freemasons maybe? Or the Bavarian Illuminati? No but the Lincoln Assassination does indeed link to a secret society by the name of The Knights of the Golden Circle. John Wilkes Booth was member of this group. I haven't done a lot of research yet though on the whole subject of this more obscure secret society and its link to the Lincoln Assassination so if anyone could provide more information or website links concerning this group it would be greatly appreciated.

Go to any major bookstore (Barnes & Noble, Strand, on and on) and read the book by David Icke "The Biggest Secret" He goes into more detail. How it was done, WHY it was done (and later redone for the same reason with JFK). After that read "And the Truth Shall Set You Free" by David Icke which adds more details surrounding the Civil War. Caleb Cushing pulled the strings in the Northern states. Albert Pike pulled the strings in the Southern states. The both met regularly in Paris before, during, and after the American Civil War.

If you can't afford the book, the bookstore on purpose allows anyone to read any book for free!
Or you can buy it and read it anytime day or night.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

You might also want to tell him about Icke's belive that the Government is run by green lizards/reptilians.

How about I instead tell him about a good little thread that stopped all the smack talk about Icke?

How aPeople who havent read Ickes books need to stop pretending they know what hes about

Anyone else intrested in why Icke's books are in high demand at major bookstores, check out my last post in that thread. Its all about researching for yourself, and coming to your own conclusions after doing reading Icke's books yourself. Since they're free to read, everyone has nothing at all to lose.

I recommend starting with "The Biggest Secret" then go to "And the Truth Shall Set You Free". Icke covers litterally 100 or more subjects. The possible existance of other non-human beings is just one of them. Is this website AboveTopSecret.com only about aliens? They have a UFO section here in case you haven't noticed LOL! No, AboveTopSecret is about aliens, AND many other things... secret societies, terrorism, the bs education system, on and on.

Anyway back to the subject of this thread. ALL of Icke's info about the Civil War, and the Lincoln assassination cannot be refuted. Cannot be proven wrong. Icke lists all his sources. And no one has been able to prove him wrong. Did Caleb Cushing and Albert Pike exist? Did they have enough power to pull powerful enough strings to start the Civil War? To whack Lincoln? Is it true or false that the central bank is one big scam? (Today it's known as the Federal Reserve.)

Does he, or does he not, belive the world is run by green alien lizards?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I did not know that the only other guests in Lincoln's box was a member of the Sigma Phi Society.

Henry Rathbone[1], major in the US army during the Civil War and present in Lincoln's booth at Ford Theatre

en.wikipedia.org...

Sigma Phi Society was started by "Southern" men. Also, does anyone find it odd that Lincoln was killed in a booth by a man named booth?

-- Boat

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I don't know about any conspiracy or secret society involvement in the assassination of Lincoln. At most, until I see proof otherwise, I will believe that the Confederate "secret service" backed Boothe and helped finance him via money sent from Canada.

I just think that its human nature, when a great man is killed by what appears to be a simple, small man it is inevitable that we don't believe the story we're given. We question how such a great and mighty person could have possibly been killed by such a small and simple man (ie: Boothe, Oswald, Sirhan, etc). It's just hard to accept that these relatively unknown (except in Boothe's case, a somewhat well-known actor) men were able to single-handedly strike down these great and admired leaders.

I agree that in some cases there is a conspiracy and there is more to the story than what we are told. But regardless of that, it seems no matter what we always tend to assign the conspiracy theory to every major assassination or premature death. We've even done this in the death of JFK Jr, despite any concrete proof (and please don't provide me with links to Joe Shmoe's geocities page where he claims that President Bush himself was seen pulling wires from the engine of JFK Jr's plane at the airport hours before takeoff!) that contradicts pilot error and bad weather.

Barring the release or discovery of some secret and credible documents, we will never know whether or not Boothe acted on behalf of some secret society. But what the heck, "proof" has never hindered a discussion on ATS before, and I don't think it ever will!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join