It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knights of Columbus creepy ceremony

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
reply to post by chief_counsellor

Now you know what it is like to be a Mason.

Well that was after all the intent for the creation.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

Hello! I went through that initiation you are talking about in The Knights of Columbus.
It is true that the ceremony is closed to the general public and it's also true that whatever the Knights of Columbus do during the Lodge Meetings is secret, but I tell you one thing, the secrecy is a possitive thing. There is nothing bad about it because it does have a Masonic link to it. You see, there was a time when both the Knights of Columbus and Freemasons were together until they broke off and when their separate ways due to the Vatican's rejection of secret societies in the late 1800's. The Order Knights of Pythias, The Odd Fellows and The Shriners also were excluded from the Catholic Church. You see, back then and even now, high ranking members of the chruch hierarky are also connected to the Freemasons! The Knights of Columbus has Masonic Secrets in its symbols and this is why one cannot come into the meeting unless you are a member. I love the Knights of Columbus for all their Christian Service to Humanity.
Please, don't be afraid of The Knights of Columbus. They are very good loving Christian people.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
We have several members in our lodge that are both KOC and Blue Lodge masons.......

It is my understanding Catholic masons started the KoC largely to be more inclusive to Catholics so they need not fear the Church persecuting them.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I will post all the 1st 2nd and 3rd degree rituals on the Knights of Columbus once i dig out the paperwork.

What i can remember of the top of my head is the grip just like a normal shake and you give 2 distinct pressuers with all the fingers and get one back the question that accompanies the grip is what council do you belong to?

Their is a table with surgical instruments in the third degree where the candidate is aksed to cut himself and sign the pldege he took with his own blood.

Their is also a decoy priest in the ritual chewing red gum that gets a fake punch releasing the red gum/fake blood and stirring the anger of the candidates to a frenzy.

Also a decoy secret service man with a fake gun that shoots the captain guard who has a pouch under his arm with red liquid pretending he has been shot.

I will post the lot as soon as i dig it out.

If any brother is in distress or needs aid to accomplish any work, generally in a crowd he will call out [are their any good men here] if their are any Knights Of Columbus present they will answer yes and come to his assistance.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForkandSpoon
We have several members in our lodge that are both KOC and Blue Lodge masons.......

It is my understanding Catholic masons started the KoC largely to be more inclusive to Catholics so they need not fear the Church persecuting them.

First of all, according to The Supreme Council of the Knights of Columbus in an email to me, they said you can not be a Knight and a Mason at the same time.

Secondly, it was a priest, Father Micheal J. McGivney that founded the Knights of Columbus, not masons. The Knights of Columbus were partially created to give an option to Catholics, so they could join a fraternal benefit society that did not excommunicate them from the church, like joining the Masons would do.

The ceremonials of the Knights of Columbus are nothing like Masonic rituals. The ceremonials of the K of C are based on Catholic principles. Masonic rituals are not. Religion and Politics are not allowed to be iscussed in an open lodge. Knights of Columbus ceremonials are based on Catholicism and becoming a better Catholic. Masonry claims to not be a religion, Knights of Columbus emphasize religion.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
One of my friends thats an electrical Engineer was called to one of the Columus Clubs for an Electrical Fault and on inspecting the fuse box came across a small black book which i now have and i have verified the contents of this book against a book that is in print on the Knights.

The Knights have a grip/handshake that is like a normal handshake but they pressure the fingers twice and this is answered by the other party presuring the fingers once. The question that accompanies this is What council do you belong to?

If their is a Knight in distress he will call out Are their any good men here and if their are Knights present they will respond yes and come to his aid.

In the third degree their is a decoy priest that is chewing red gum and a member fakes him a slap and the red gum imitates red blood flowing from his mouth this is used to anger and stir the candidates to a frenzy.

Also their is a Decoy secret service man that mimics shooting the captain guard who wears a rubber bag filled with fake blood the captain guard oozes this red liquid again to stir the candidates to a frenzy.

Their is also a table present with surgical tools and the candidates are asked to cut themselves and write their pledge in their own blood.

I will post the whole 1st 2nd 3rd degree when i have time.

I shall watch the response to see if any Knights on the board rubbish this as this came straight from one of their clubs!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by orangeman dave

Your post is completely false, I am on a degree team, and have copies of the ceremonials, and nothing about blood or surgical tools etc. is in our ceremonials.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by chief_counsellor

You would say that!

It is also in print in a book that is published im sure with the power the Knights have if the book was false their would be a lawsuit!

I will copy and paiste all the stuff i have and let the members decide for themselves!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
Also their is a Decoy secret service man that mimics shooting the captain guard who wears a rubber bag filled with fake blood the captain guard oozes this red liquid again to stir the candidates to a frenzy.

Uh huh.......And if said Ks of C happen to be somewhere other than the U.S., the relevance of this is........? What exactly? Not to mention suggesting that squibs and gunplay as part of their ceremony sound just a little bit....oh, how shall I put this? Hollywood? Unlikely at best, ridiculous at worst.

Their is also a table present with surgical tools and the candidates are asked to cut themselves and write their pledge in their own blood.

Well, now you have gone over the top

I will post the whole 1st 2nd 3rd degree when i have time.

I await with baited breath. If the 2nd & 3rd degrees are even half so theatrical, I might just change from Anglican to Catholic, just so I can join.

I shall watch the response to see if any Knights on the board rubbish this as this came straight from one of their clubs!

You say. I'll call Bravo Sierra and I'm not even Catholic.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
First of all, according to The Supreme Council of the Knights of Columbus in an email to me, they said you can not be a Knight and a Mason at the same time.

Well, I'm sure the Supreme Council has its rules. However, my experience parallels ForkandSpoon's in that I can think of at least a half-dozen K of C members in my Lodge who find no disconnect between membership in both organisations.

The ceremonials of the Knights of Columbus are nothing like Masonic rituals. The ceremonials of the K of C are based on Catholic principles. Masonic rituals are not.

Nor is Masonic ritual based on anything exclusive. That's the whole point: that men of whatever creed are still good men in the eyes of the Almighty.

Religion and Politics are not allowed to be iscussed in an open lodge. Knights of Columbus ceremonials are based on Catholicism and becoming a better Catholic. Masonry claims to not be a religion, Knights of Columbus emphasize religion.

Religion and politics aren't discussed in-Lodge for the very reason that they are two of the most divisive topics known to man. Well, three actually. The third is how many more decades we can expect to go before the Leafs win a Cup. But I digress.

And I might add, since K of C was founded well after Freemasonry, I would suggest that earlier-day Catholic members benefited as much as any other sect as far as not discussing religion in-Lodge. I find it not a little ironic that only two years ago, the Vatican City post office issued a stamp venerating that famous Catholic (and Mason) Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Fancy that!

And BTW? Freemasonry doesn't just CLAIM not to be a religion; it ISN'T!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

It is also in print in a book that is published im sure with the power the Knights have if the book was false their would be a lawsuit!

What about the Orange ritual where you guys urinate on the crucifix and spit on the icon of the Blessed Virgin?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ah, good 'ol Dave at it again.

This time you're quoting from "Knights of Columbus, Illustrated" printed for years and years by Ezra A. Cook Publishing, later Charles T. Powner Company and Dick & Fitzgerald.

This is the company that HATED fraternal organizations and did anything it could to destroy them. Telling the truth didn't enter into their thinking....because they did it for the so-called purpose of "saving souls"

Ezra Cook made most of their money printing anti-Masonic books like Ronayne's "The Masters Carpet" and "Chapter Masonry Illustrated" They claimed Masonry was a false religion, dedicated to the works of Satan. You believe this Dave? You're a Mason. Do you worship Satan? The company that printed the book you're referencing said we do. If you don't believe it, why do you think this anti-K of C book is accurate.

Point in case (and I realize you're not in the United States) but it's terribly uncommon (except perhaps around Washington D.C.) to randomly bump into Secret Service Agents. Oh, and try giving a Knight of Columbus that "hand shake" and he'll look at you and say "Huh?"

Oh, and here's that silly book you're talking about

www.worldcat.org...

The reason the Knights of Columbus' Supreme Council doesn't do anything about it is because it's nonsense and not worth their time and effort.

...of course, neither is this thread...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

What a load of bull mate can you prove this?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Dave, Dave.....when're the 2nd & 3rd degree rituals coming? I can hardly wait. It's blowing a mild gale here and they'd make for such interesting reading. Why delay the truth with petty bickering, Dave?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

No reply on your false claim? No crucifixes in Orangeism Their are plenty in the Perceptory though and other Orders of Freemasonry for a Non religious order why the religious symbols?

Thats why i never went any further than the blue lodge and my mark degree wish i had never joined freemasonry.

Ask Brother Senrak if a crucifix is urinated on as he went through the Orange ritual he will tell if its lies or not he may even post a bogus linbk to it like he did the last time.

Ok Fitzgibon just for you ill type as much as i can be bothered.

Third degree KoC

PREPERATION

The personnel of the team which gives the degree are as follows
A captain of the guard in command of the team.
A Decoy Priest. He wears the ordinary street dress of the priest, with Roman collar and rabbi.
A Secret service man incognito.
Enough initiated members to scatter through the candidates and urge them to action.

Several robed assistants. The robe is made of any black cloth, fitted with a peaked cowel like a manks habit.
Several Doctors attired as for the operating room.

The members
All the members will wear black robes, entirely covering their regular habit,and will be masked.
The Grand Knight will appear as usual his ribbon of office his only endorsement.
In the centre of the council Chamber will be a table with surgical instruments and bandages.
A small room leading from the Chamber will be made as warm as possible called the hot box or H.b
When ready the captain of the guard will direct the captain guard to send the men to their work.
Assistans go to the ante-room to fetch candidates.
Their work to stir up candidates to anger if possible, using the decoy priest as a last recourse.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So what Masonic Light read is a "load of bull" and what YOU read isn't?

tsk, tsk, Dave

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Ask Brother Senrak if a crucifix is urinated on as he went through the Orange ritual he will tell if its lies or not he may even post a bogus linbk to it like he did the last time.

Nothing bogus about that link, Dave, and you know it. And I'll be honest, you're right...there is nothing in the ritual about urinating ... at all. In fact, since you're so set on posting your distaste for the Knights of Columbus, I'll make you a deal. I have the full Loyal Orange ritual (complete with secret work) as well as the Royal Arch Purple Marksman Degree (also with secret work). If you'd like, I'll be glad to post it here....in your honor.

(Oh, ONLY to prove that the Orange Lodge is a fine upstanding organization with nothing to hide, of course. I mean, afterall, this IS a conspiracy forum)

Sound good, Brother?

[edit on 28-1-2009 by senrak]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Although you have the desire to post fake ceremonials of the Knights of Columbus here on ATS, so out of the ordinary it makes me laugh. Still insisting on surgical instruments, and now fake doctors in their gowns. I could see if someone is gullible they would take those to be the real rituals. Just because it is in a book does not validate it. Other ATS members here have already refuted your sources.

Go ahead and post your bogus ceremonials, so I can have a good laugh.

CC

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join