It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Knights of Columbus creepy ceremony

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sassanid
Except there were many different sects of Christianity before the rise of the Catholic Church as we know it today.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I don't see what that has to do with what I said. I thought that the Catholic church started in the year Jesus died(no I didn't) so thanks for correcting me.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

This priest is someone I consider a friend so I am going to defend his church in the aspects it is worthy of defending. They don't just feed the down on their luck in my town. It is never the act of a wise man, painting every Catholic with the same brush. You didn't do that, but I really feel like it isn't fair to the good clergy. They do need to stop letting pedophiles wear the priestly regalia.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

IHe started doing it ten years ago doing soups and sandwiches and a couple years ago he got the church to by the butcher shop next door that went out of business and renovate it. Now they serve breakfast and a buffet everyday for about a hundred people with corteous volunteers and excellent hot food. I go myself before the gym if I am out of food once in a while. It's clean and nobody starts trouble.

I feel that is the work of the Holy Spirit.

(post by Anonymous911 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join