It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voices in my head

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I knew that would get your attention. But seriously, lately I have been hearing voices but I know it’s not schizophrenia. These voices only come when I’m sleep or when I “wake up” from sleep. The first time this happened was about a year ago. I had a dream that I was in this building trying to save a friend of mine, a child and another person. When I got them out of the room and I was in the hallway I heard a voice say “stop”. We ran outside the building and I turned around to face this “voice” I then woke up. The dream seemed so real that I felt that I had to go back to sleep to save the people from the voice. I went back to sleep instantly and I heard the voice let out a sinister laugh. Then I woke up again.

These voices come periodically and never when I am fully awake. I some times hear a stream of voices and most of the time I can’t remember what they are saying. I don’t see my girlfriend a lot because she lives out of state but recently when she comes to visit I have very vivid dreams. When I “wake up” in the middle of the night and look over at her I sometimes hear her thoughts. But I don’t think that I am waking up per say . I think that it is me dreaming of waking up. These” wake up” dreams have also been happening a lot lately. I don’t dabble in magic or anything. I have just been viewing the world in a different light these days. I guess I have been awakening some things within me. I just want to see if anyone has had similar experiences. You can tell me what ever you want I’m a grown man I can take it lol

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
well ihavent any of these experiences but i can say that it could be one of two things
1 you have somthing going on in your head where you unconsicouly heard these "voices"
or
2 there is an evil spirit haunting you

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It could be ELF (or Extremely Low Frequency) bombardment...

Some of the cell phone towers uses that frequency...

Do you hear any humming or buzz sound also?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen

That's odd. I work around cell phone towers regularly. I have never seen an ELF antenna or transmitter.

Please divulge which companies and which towers have these ELF systems.

Also explain how is brain would "detect" and decode ELF frequencies so he could hear voices.

I'm waiting.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwas

That's odd. I work around cell phone towers regularly. I have never seen an ELF antenna or transmitter.

Please divulge which companies and which towers have these ELF systems.

Also explain how is brain would "detect" and decode ELF frequencies so he could hear voices.

I'm waiting.

This has already been discussed on this site... Do the search yourself...

Since it related to this thread, here is one of the thread links:

ELF Waves effect on the the brain

Good hunting...

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hmm ive heard voices but most are nothing. Lately i heard a woman speak she said in a scared voice help me and come here sent shivers straight through my spine really creepy but i went into my basement to check out this voice and nothing there could of been on the tv but i kinda doubt it and ill hear people call me and ill ask around and noone needed me.Ive also had the voice saying things like wake up and am known to scream in my sleep even without having a nightmare so idk what to tell ya.

I just take it as a weird exprience cause it never effects me much and isnt very frequently. Ive had expriences with the paranormal but its never alot at a time and always spread apart so idk if the voices have anything to do with that.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   

This has already been discussed on this site... Do the search yourself...

Since it related to this thread, here is one of the thread links:

ELF Waves effect on the the brain

Good hunting...

Thanks. I read the thread but it has nothing to do with hearing voices or cellphone towers.

So I again, I ask for the source of your info on cell phone towers and which ones.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Well, from my own experiences, when you start to hear this voice when totally awake, it could be "the inner voice". That voice that tells you to "stop the car" or "look again" at something. For me it is an actual voice, it comes out when I need to pay attention to something. I am a practicing psychic, freelance, and it often will tell me to "look again" at a photo or something like that before I recieve information. It also wakes me up in the morning sometimes before I am late. I will hear a voice shout "Get up!" and I shoot out of bed thinking someone is there and no one ever is. I suppose it could be this voice sort of breaking you in so to speak. Pay attention while awake and see if you hear it then. But be warned, if you do, be ready for some freaky but in the long run, eye opening experiences. Because if it is the inner voice coming out, its not always pleasant. Especially if it involves other people.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
ELF cannot make you hear voices. The frequency is too low for voice modulation.

There are other radio tricks that can. But the next problem is how do "the voices" know the correct time to send you these messages. Do any of your neighbors hear any voices?

I tend to believe these voices are "angels" or spirits watching after you. As long as they are doing good, go ahead and listen.

I've seen the computers that operate Cell Phone Towers and they are quite sophisticated, with lots of cell phones to track and call records. I haven't seen one yet that tracks people and what they are doing and then decides which message to send to them.

I've heard strange voices also in my sleep. I've also woke up and caught myself talking. I think as we get older, our dreams get more sophisticated.

[edit on 5/23/05 by Qwas]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Qwas:
Do google search and an ATS seach on HAARP, Psychotronic...

But here is some links:
www.cell-phone-accessory.com...
www.holology.com...
www.tearingdownstrongholds.com...
www.whale.to...
www.raven1.net...
www.world-action.co.uk...

That's all I can do for now...like I said do the search...

[edit on 23-5-2005 by mwen]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
what you are experiancing is called "subconsious ramblings"

I get it a lot usually tired or on verge of sleep

its like theres a conversation going on in your head like in the background,
and usually you only notice it as soon as it stops, you will notice the sudden quietness after it and think who was that talking just then?

mostly (for me any how) it sounds like 2 or 3 people having a conversation, but suprisingly you can never ever tell what they said.

Its a well documented thing, i'll look for some info on it.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
also as for the voices you get when you were totaly in a dream state
Ive hat exactly the same as noted in this old post below

click here

And have absoulutly no clue what causes it

[edit on 23-5-2005 by TrentReznor]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
NO WAY!

I just did a search on yahoo for "subconsious ramblings"

and it came up with not much, so its not called that.

but get this It came up with an old ATS.com thread from last year
about this which I posted in and forgot all about!

old thread here

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Do you hear any humming or buzz sound also?

Actually sometimes i do here a buzzing noise. It usally comes when i'm about to go to slepp or when i'm in complete silence. some times I can focus on this "buzzing" noise. I've never thought anything of it.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

These voices come periodically and never when I am fully awake.

I have had similar experiences. Sometimes when I'm laying down and start to fall asleep I hear short commands, but they aren't scary to me. I'll hear things like walk, stop, turn. Though, other times...I hear people saying my name very distinctly, but not provokingly. I believe it is just your brain turning into a standby mode, maybe. Because, when you are awake all your stimuli are from conscious experiences, and when you fall asleep everything (to my understanding) is built from inside your own brain. So, in between this time when your actually asleep and laying there, I think the brain is somehow trying to find a midpoint to settle into before entering a total dream like state built from 'unconscious' experiences.

Of course, these are just my opinions there is no real evidence to back these thoughts.

I have a random question.
Has anyone ever told someone else in their dream that they are nothing but a dream?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
No one i think has mentioned you could be a supressed clairvoyant. me, well im not sure what to believe about this topic so dont criticise tiz just a suggestion.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aether

Originally posted by DaTruth
I have a random question.
Has anyone ever told someone else in their dream that they are nothing but a dream?

lol!!! Yea and she ended up being my current girlfriend. But that is another story....

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
No one i think has mentioned you could be a supressed clairvoyant. me, well im not sure what to believe about this topic so dont criticise tiz just a suggestion.

If I’m a suppressed clairvoyant who is suppressing me. Myself?!?! Honestly I don't think I’m ready for that type of gift. My life is hard enough as it is. I already feel out of place and different. When I look at people I can see parts of their auras but no definitive colors. In the morning on my way to the train station I see "energy" around the trees. If I had my way I would go up on a mountain top and just stare off unto the sky. My life has had some major changes. Some of this I have brought upon myself. At first it was just curiosity. Now I just want to understand my life (not life in general) and be at peace. But in a way it seems that in order to achieve inner peace I have to fight these inner "demons". I’m not really looking for someone to tell me exactly what is going on with me. This is just part of my therapy ( kinda self centered if you ask me). Thanks for all of your replies. It helps.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
What do you know. The idea I was talkng about earlier is in fact, true.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Hypnogogia, also spelled Hypnagogia; and Hypnopompia, are the names of experiences a person can go through when falling asleep in the case of hypnogogia, or waking up, in the case of hypnopompia. When in a hypnogogic or hypnopompic state a person can have lifelike auditory, visual, or tactile hallucinations (known as hypnogogic hallucinations), perhaps even accompanied by full body paralysis. The invididual is aware that these are hallucinations; the frightening part, in many cases, is the inability to react to them, even being unable to make a sound. In other cases one may enjoy truly vivid imaginations. The term was coined by the 19th century French psychologist Alfred Maury.

It is not an uncommon occurrence with 30 to 40 percent of people experiencing it at least once in their lives. However, it can be a sign of other problems such as narcolepsy or temporal lobe epilepsy.

It is thought to happen when a person enters or leaves REM (rapid eye movement) sleep too quickly. During REM sleep the brain blocks the signals that allow the limbs to move to ensure that we do not act out our dreams. However, when experiencing hypnogogia or hypnopompia, the individual is still conscious of their surroundings, effectively dreaming while still awake. This fact enabled lucid dreamers to enter the dream consciously directly from waking state (a Wake Induced Lucid Dream technique).

One method of getting out of this state is to stimulate a sensory nerve. Depending on the level of paralysis this can prove to be difficult. However, the eyes are still able to move and simply rolling them around can help. One suggestion is to blink rapidly and then attempt to move the facial muscles.

The cause of hypnogogia and hypnopompia is usually associated with the varied sleep disorders, primarily insomnia."

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Aether]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Some companies make "disguised" cell phone towers.

www.stealthsite.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join