It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so many UFO topics¿

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hello all.... I was looking at the main ATS board, and noticed that the UFO topics is over 5111 topics. This number is way over any other topic on the board.

This must be some kind of conspiracy as well hmmmm

Just somthing to point out I thought what do you think¿¿

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
isnt political conspiracies higher ?

anyways they just happen to be the most popular areas.

edit: and war on terrorism lol.... i didnt even notice that one.

[edit on 22-5-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
UFO's are the main subject of interest on this website.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
yeh.....so I noticed "Alien Infiltrator"......are you the one Infiltrating all this?

Just kidden with ya.........pretty amazing to me I suppose non the less

[edit on 22-5-2005 by ZeroKauz]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I am not surprised that the topic of UFO's would be so varied and plentiful on ATS/ABS. This is, after all, a conspiracy site and UFO's, most certainly, have an aura of conspiracy surrounding the topic. In fact, in some cases, it would appear that UFOlogy has taken on the trappings of religion for some. Aliens, greys, reptillians, saucers, mother-ships, insect-beings, etc, are all topics that hold an almost unnatural interest for many and when you bring in government, well, that only makes the interest greater. I don't know how else to answer your query. I really think that ufo's are a legitimate topic for discussion on a conspiracy site and where better to discuss consparacies than right here?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
the ufo thread is one of my most favorite thread, looks like that for some other ATSers too, cause thats the thing im most intersted in on this website i allso like lost and ancient civilizations it's my secound favorite thread to post on.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I would have to agree it is a pretty interesting topic for seeking answeres on the subject.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
ZK, you startled me with this topic. I thought someone was trying
to adjust this area a bit. I am still playing with using this as a
relative hysteria index measurement, sorta like relative humidity.

The continuos supply of hot air you noticed has gotta have a use.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Wow ur questions marks are Kinda upside down... are you perhaps alien?

- Nazgarn

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I think we see far too many times the same questions being answered from people new to the subject. The idea of a sticky for the ufo videos is a great idea even if at least a couple are fake!

How about a sticky with our reality and not this fantasy that so many people are spouting. Info on projects sign,grudge, blue book for example. Give people new to the subject pointers. What books to seek, who is deemed a credible researcher, who isn't. The UFO community is fragmented and divided. We have the internet now, lets unite people with info, lets unite people with FACTS.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepostman
What books to seek, who is deemed a credible researcher, who isn't. The UFO community is fragmented and divided. We have the internet now, lets unite people with info, lets unite people with FACTS.

That was very well put my freind............. thats exactly what the majority of these subjects should offer.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
UFOs and Aliens are topics very close (too close for some) to all of our hearts. Between sci fi, abductions, theories, space travel, and more, the amount of posts is truly amazing. We have a large amount of people who spend a lot of time posting there. Many have had encounters of their own, many are experts on the topics at hand, and everyone is really, truly interested in the material. It can get a little muddled at times from the sheer mass of material, but it's a great forum.
Definitely worthy of the time it's given.

new topics

top topics

join