It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DR Lull murdered after call to test all cattle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

Scientist Murdered After
Call For Full BSE Testing
SFGate.com
5-22-5

A prominent physician at San Francisco General Hospital who once headed the San Francisco Medical Society was found stabbed to death inside the doorway of his Diamond Heights home Thursday, police said.

Dr. Robert J. Lull, 64, was discovered on the floor in the entryway of his hilltop home on Gold Mine Drive at Jade Place shortly after noon.

Hospital officials, concerned when he did not show up for the clinic he ran in nuclear medicine, alerted his personal assistant, Elsie Garce, who found the body, authorities said.

Seems like there's no end to the murdering of scientists.

[edit on 22-5-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
haha, Maybe you should ask for referances when appling for a job...... Cause your next job may be your last ehh?? haha.

On a serious note, what do you edspect from our governement????

[edit on 5/22/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Stabings are generaly very personal and anger driven crimes and murders.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Maybe it was a mad cow that did it.

An anger crime.

But seriously, you think the government will allow you to know that the beef populace is infected with MCD.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Ah yes, but if I'm hired for a hit, perhaps I'll do it that way to throw the trail off of me...making it look personal when it wasn't. Just throwong that out there, you don't have to take it.

[edit on 22-5-2005 by daboga75]

[edit on 22-5-2005 by daboga75]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
A hit is done to send a message.

Silent(and silencing) assasinations are done in a way that it looks like suicide.(Theres a thread on ATS here that shows how about 40 or more scientists mysteriously died over the last few years)

Stabings are crimes of passion, hate, opportunity. If it said his throat was slit, then it could be a hit too.
This murder is very unlikely to be a hit or silencing.

Just sharing some professional experience and training.

You don't have to take my word for it.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

So - good cover then.

From the article:
Cherry pits -- marked by yellow evidence tags -- were found scattered in front of the walkway leading from the street to the door as well as inside the home. "Our fondest hope is that we can find DNA from the pits,'' Pera said.

...which means that somebody targeted the good doctor, and waited patiently for him to come home.

Good find dgtempe. Sad, but it looks like the dead scientist epidemic won't go away.

...I'm thinking if we keep weird infectious disease epidemics in the news, there won't be any point in offing good scientists.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Now if this guy is soon found dead that would be interesting.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry. I don't understand the connection between this erstwhile practitioner of nuclear medicine and cows. Did I miss something?

[edit on 05/5/22 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
I'm sorry. I don't understand the connection between this erstwhile practitioner of nuclear medicine and cows. Did I miss something?

[edit on 05/5/22 by GradyPhilpott]

Dr. Lull wrote publicly to support Mad Cow testing in the USA.

Creekstone Farms in Kansas, seeking to certify its beef BSE-free and thus be able to sell it to Japan as well as concerned consumers here, has been threatened by the U.S. Department of Agriculture with legal action and severe fines to stop it from testing all its cattle for the BSE-causing prion. New tests can detect such prions in a short enough time to allow use on all animals at the time of slaughter.

Why would USDA oppose such testing? If it is positive, that would be good for human safety (one of the USDA's missions); but it could also trigger public reaction bad for the beef industry's profits. Wouldn't USDA be happy that any infected animal was detected before infecting a human? What possible justification can it have for denying beef producers who want to test every cow, at their own cost, in order to sell safety-certified beef?

More at www.sfms.org...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hmmm....I'm quite surprised nobody has brought up a John Titor reference yet.

Oops.

Nevermind, forget I mentioned it.....

new topics

top topics

join