It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of AntiChrists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
In reading some of the past posts on the Anti Christ, it appears that people seem to think that this is some kind of animal or evil demon walking around.

Those that do not aknowledge that Jesus Christ is here, and has been here, are indeed the antichrists. Not one, but lots of them. So before one looks to another to tag as the demon of the antichrist, one merely needs to look within themselves to see as to whether they indeed deny Christ himself.

John 1:1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist

John 1:2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son

John 1:2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time

John 1:4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world

Judge not, lest ye be judged. I feel sorry for the poor guy who gets tagged with being the anti christ by some self righteous individuals.
Take a look at the non believers first. By doctrine, by definition, its all the non believers, which means we have Millions of them.

Sorry its not the Big multiheaded animal with fangs and flames flying from his hands. Its a sign not to deny Christ. For what man would know if Jesus was to come to him in his own home. We all will say we beleive in God, and Christ, yet we wouldnt expect our best friends to beleive us if we had him sitting in our own living room. True? Ask the question. You might be suprised.

Peace

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
By doctrine, by definition, its all the non believers, which means we have Millions of them.

Billions actually. And we're winning.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

whatever you want to call him, he will also be antichrist

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
anti- or ant-
pref.

Opposite:
Opposing; against:
Counteracting;Destroying:
Inverse: antilogarithm.
Displaying opposite characteristics: antihero.

Jesus said in the Bible that whoever wasn't for Him was against Him. This would describe any who has never accepted Christ and would actually be any christians position before coming to Christ also.

I've heard it can mean "in place of" Everyone has tried to be there own God by living life like we want. So at one time or another everyone has been on the antichrist side for varying lengths of time. When we invite Christ to be Lord and Savior we are now on Jesus' side.

But there appears to be a man who will receive power from satan and fulfill and lead many astray.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Judge not, lest ye be judged. I feel sorry for the poor guy who gets tagged with being the anti christ by some self righteous individuals.
Take a look at the non believers first.

:shk:
I feel sorry for someone who can't even get through an entire paragraph without contradicting themselves or their own beliefs.. 'look at the non believers first'? Isn't that a little self righteous? Or Jugemental? Or hypocirtical? What happened to the 'lest ye be judged' part? Or are you so full of yourself that you think you are aloud to cast the first stone?
As for you calling all 'non believers' [non christians] antichrists.. which means 'evil' and therefore immoral.. I find it difficult to respect the morality of someone who starts are thread purely to persecute and condemn non christians.

Billions actually. And we're winning.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by riley]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
What is so hard to understand about non believers? Non believers in Jesus Christ. Theres nothing judgemental about that.

I didnt judge, its there to read in black and white what the definition of Antichrist is.

Because one doesnt believe in Christ, by the Bibles definition of AntiChrist, then so sits the label. No one said the Anti Christ is evil. It was merely a statement of belief. I didnt write the words, and Im not the judge.

So be carefull when pointing the finger in insinuation. I said....after your quote so nicely left out the next words which were really important

....By doctrine, by definition, its all the non believers, which means we have Millions of them.

To clarify the the quote about getting tagged, I was speaking specifically of hard core christians who may wrongly take action into their own hands. I am not one of those people, and by the demeanor of my post I was hoping to shed some light on the fact that it isnt a single being.

As far as my morality, well, maybe you should read a few of my posts Ive done. I think long and hard about these things.

As for the Anti-Christ...by definition, well, you know what they say, if the shoe fits...

Doctrine says what it says. True or False..And that my friends, like it or not is a hard look in the mirror for those people who are not Christians.

The truth hurts.

Peace

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   

What is so hard to understand about non believers? Non believers in Jesus Christ. Theres nothing judgemental about that.

You do not have to 'believe' in christ to live the same philosphy- it's meant to be the message that is important. It is judgemental to assume all non christians do not follow that message of love as he is not the only one who has taught it.

I didnt judge, its there to read in black and white what the definition of Antichrist is.

So the anti christ is not sent by satan who is meant to be evil?

Because one doesnt believe in Christ, by the Bibles definition of AntiChrist, then so sits the label. No one said the Anti Christ is evil. It was merely a statement of belief. I didnt write the words, and Im not the judge.

Jesus- good.
Anti jesus [christ]- evil.. you mean it's possible the anti-christ could be a good semariton that harms no one and only helps humanity?

So be carefull when pointing the finger in insinuation. I said....after your quote so nicely left out the next words which were really important

....By doctrine, by definition, its all the non believers, which means we have Millions of them.

You interprited doctrine to suit your own biggoted opinions.. backing them up with 'doctrine' does not validate them or make them less biggoted.

To clarify the the quote about getting tagged, I was speaking specifically of hard core christians who may wrongly take action into their own hands. I am not one of those people,

Thats what they all seem to say.

and by the demeanor of my post I was hoping to shed some light on the fact that it isnt a single being.

As far as my morality, well, maybe you should read a few of my posts Ive done. I think long and hard about these things.

Should be interesting.

As for the Anti-Christ...by definition, well, you know what they say, if the shoe fits...

Elaborate?

Doctrine says what it says. True or False..And that my friends, like it or not is a hard look in the mirror for those people who are not Christians.

Perhaps you should take a hard look in the mirror yourself and think about why you opted not to start a post promoting Jeus' message of love and tolerence but posted one of hate and division. Are you sure you are working for Jesus?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This is the last I am going to defend the original statement.

I am merely stating what doctrine already says about the antichrist.

Antichrists according to doctrine are what they are. So if I was going to really get tough on this, we could go down the road and add the Jewish faith as they do not accept Christ as the messiah. It seem hardly acceptable that the original faith that Jesus was born into would be deemed ani-Christ. The Jewish faith is highly regarded, and even I at times wonder about the story of Christ. Does that make me an anti christ? Sure it does. But the Jewish faith is strong in its case. After all, all of the old testament pretty much deals with the Jews. Definitely something that takes one back for a minute.

Does the mean that the Jewish faith embraces the antichrist? According to Riley that would be the case, along with the Muslims, and Hindus.

So in respecting other faiths, and exploring a greater truth, lets try to be a little more attentive to insinuations. Lastlyy, as far as me looking in the mirror, well, I do it every day.

Love, Truth, and Beauty.

Peace. Its a wonderful world.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by HIFIGUY]

new topics

top topics

join