It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Starbuck's Experiment - Just to see.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
Dae

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I’m curious to know how many Starbucks have the illuminati eye/triangle symbol in their cafes. Reason I ask is that I saw on this link [ infowars.com... ] (scroll down to the bottom for the image).

Now I was a bit shocked at seeing it as a while ago I was in a Starbucks with my partner, we clearly saw on the wall the classic eye in the pyramid symbol (the dollar bill one), we were like "Ooo look at that, a bit blatant that... maybe they like the symbol for artsy reasons". Now, maybe a year after that (and after having read Illuminatus! Trilogy and lots of internet reading) we visited a different Starbucks.

So there we were supping coffee looking around to see if we could find another eye. We couldn’t. My partner went to get us cake. I then noticed he was trying to get my attention when standing in the queue, he made guestures at me as if he had found the eye. I mouthed to him,"Really??" and he nods a lot. So I get up and look where to he is pointing. It’s like a news stand, facing the queue and on the bottom was an Egyptian eye symbol, looked like the classic eye of Horus. It was just there staring at me, definitely part of the decor.

So when I see that other people have noticed this imagery in other Starbucks... I’m curious!

So what do people think, visits to Starbucks anyone? Take photos of any eye/triangle or other imagery associated with Illuminati/NWO that you may find on their premises and post it here? I will be getting photos of both 'eyes' in the two Starbucks I know in Liverpool, UK within the week.

Happy hunting!

PS I hope this is the right forum and Id put up the image in this post if I knew how!

[edit to insert image and correct url; see coding by hitting quote or u2u me - nygdan]

[edit on 22-5-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

nd after having read Illuminatus! Trilogy and lots of internet reading

Keep in mind that the Illuminatus books are fictional. fnord. move along.

Dae

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I thought most of what we read is fictional

Thanks for the edit! Looks much better.

[edit on 22/5/05 by Dae]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It seems like Starbucks is pretty addictive. They're popping up everywhere, and doing incredible business. Maybe it is an Illuminati conspiracy. Maybe they are drugging the masses! Thankfully, the majority of Starbucks customers are hippies, yuppies and left-wing radicals. They're already brainwashed with liberal propaganda, so I don't have anything to worry about. Hopefully the Illuminati will turn them into conservatives and all will be well!

Dae

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ok, went to the Starbucks on Bold street, Liverpool. I walked in with my friend, got my camera pointing but was told by staff that I wasnt allowed to take photos inside! I took the photo anyway, go me.

Now, the image isnt the classic dollar pyramid one as I thought but their coffee cup version of it.

Unfortunately when I went to the Starbucks in Castle Street, it was closed (I left it a little late). Now this eye was on a news stand thing. I could see a couple through the window and took a shot of one of them. No eye... its either gone or moved, Ill have to go investigate later.

You can see it says 'The Times at Starbucks' and no eye.

Ill update soon.

[edit on 23/4/06 by Dae]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
interesting!

I'll check out the Canterbury one and look for the triangle with the all seeing eye
where abouts are these trianges in these places anyway? near the door, on the walls? hopefully is position in the same place as the other chains, would make it a lot easier to find

Dae

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I think the original image is in the window and the one I took was on the wall... The castle street one was closed and I still need to find it. Good luck with the Canterbury one, make sure you have a really good look about... but hide your camera until your ready for the shot.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dae
I think the original image is in the window and the one I took was on the wall... The castle street one was closed and I still need to find it. Good luck with the Canterbury one, make sure you have a really good look about... but hide your camera until your ready for the shot.

i'll make up some story that im doing a college project on starbucks, ill look around hard for the triangle thou

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I cannot think of one single chain that is frighteningly EVERYWHERE...
seriously, ya walk outside a starbucks and wow, theres another starbucks. Or as I call em SARSBucks . Sarsbucks would definately be prime territory to spread mind control bio thought ...um...bad things!

Dae

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I decided to look into the symbolism used in the Starbucks decor and logo. Interesting find! The original logo was changed thrice as the images were deemed too sexual.

This site has a nice piece about the mermaids and the Starbucks logo.

Personally I think that these two images are alike

But most of all I love this one!

[edit on 23/4/06 by Dae]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
i had a look today, couldn't see anything, but it was only a quick look. Ill go for a look inside tomorrow to make sure.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Want to know something else? Every chicago rock cafe I have been in has the 10stars of the E.U. on the posters, somewhere.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Want to know something else? Every chicago rock cafe I have been in has the 10stars of the E.U. on the posters, somewhere.

What's the Chicago Rock Cafe? I live downtown Chicago, and I've never heard of it.

We literally have hundreds of Starbuck's here though. I'll see if I can stop in a few. Not really a regular customer though, I stick to Red Bull...

Dae

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   

What's the Chicago Rock Cafe? I live downtown Chicago, and I've never heard of it.

They may have meant the Hard Rock Cafe. Please do look about in youre Starbucks and take any pics you may think is slightly dubious.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

There are 12 stars on the EU flag. They represent perfection.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Anyone think that starbucks logo chick could be Columbia? Think statue of liberty...

The mother of Babylon?

Edit: Found a link to a thread I created yesterday, about the Columbia disaster, and relevant symbolism. Strangely enough..I think this little starbucks lady is none other than..

"the great whore that sitteth upon many waters" - [This from WelcomeinPeace's post.]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-6-2005 by WyrdeOne]

Dae

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Anyone think that starbucks logo chick could be Columbia? Think statue of liberty...

It’s strange, if you look at the first logo, it’s definitely a mermaid, yet when you see the third it could be confused with the liberty statue. I had looked at a large version of their latest logo without having seen the first two; after a bit I thought it looked like a mermaid holding her 'legs' open and I thought maybe I was seeing a sexual connotation when there wasn’t... of course I felt relief when I realised that it wasn’t me!

Also notice that she has three fins at the end of each 'leg' except on the last one, only two. The logos also look like an eye with a dilated pupil, we know in advertising that this is about desire, from the eye to the beholder.

Intriguing eh? It’s possible that this is a Columbia symbol, at least now its definitely looking like it. Is there any other mermaid Colombia connections? Ill have to look.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

The mother of Babylon?

Edit: Found a link to a thread I created yesterday, about the Columbia disaster, and relevant symbolism. Strangely enough..I think this little starbucks lady is none other than..

"the great whore that sitteth upon many waters" - [This from WelcomeinPeace's post.]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

sorry, but no.
She is a siren. If you ask anybody who works there they should be able to tell you, it is part of the training when you start... one of those boring things where you learn company history.
It is a sea siren who is doing something cheesy like calling people to come enjoy the coffee or whatever, they were founded by water so they looked for something water related. (it's been a few years, I forgot specifics obviously)
If you go to your local starbucks, you can ask and if any of them paid any attention they will be able to lend you the training book that tells the story.

Those eye symbols are everywhere in those stores.
During my 9 months or so, I worked at 7 different stores to train people and I always noticed them.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Would you expect the training to include speeches like this?

"Welcome to StarBucks, this is your first day right? Okay, let's go over the basics. This is our goddess, she's the bitch mother queen of the sea, and we worship her in her incarnation as the whore of Babylon. She's our corporate mascot because we plan on taking over the world by enslaving all mankind to their own senses, through our diabolical knowledge of human biochemistry. Here, have an espresso, you look a little tense."

Point being, if it is a reference to Isis, I doubt they would do anything to publicize that fact.

I can accept that the two have nothing in common, and that the logo could be completely unrelated to corporate takeovers, or enslaving the human race, that's a very real possibility.

But, if they are doing something nefarious, they're not going to spout about it to the trainees.

That's not so much proof against, it's simply the official story.

Obviously, all 'proof' that's been presented by those anti-Starbucks folks in this thread is circumstantial. Just talking here...

God

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I dunno if this has any relevance to this thread but...

A year or two ago they sent me this card in the mail....inside the card was a keychain that I think had a picture of the sea siren lady on it but a different variation . I think it was made of pewter. The card said something along the lines of: "..... to show our appreciation.....blah blah...a cup of coffee wouldn't fit in the envelope....blah blah...."

I thought this was rather odd...since I despise starbucks with a fiery passion and would never fill out anything there that would give them my name and address. And I only go to starbucks if it's my absolute last resort...I prefer dunkin' donuts coffee and lattes.

I always wondered why they sent it to me.....how they knew my name and address. Maybe they're trying to recruit me.

I just figured they got my name from the college I went to or something. I'd snap a pic of the whole thing (I never removed the keychain from the card) but I can't find the stupid thing. Can't find it on the net either...or ebay... I'll have to tear apart the house some more to actually find it.

I did find a mention of it though....from someones journal.... Mention of the "weird" gift

Scroll down to the 5/4/2004 entry to see what this person has to say. I'm pretty sure he/she received the same thing I did.

I think the weirdest thing about this keychain is that it doesn't say "starbucks" anywhere on it from what I remember....you'd never know it came from starbucks unless you recieved it with the thank-you card. That was the reason I was actually thinking of using it with my keys....because nobody could tell it was a starbucks item.

Hmm... gotta try to find this thing....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join