It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Translation needed for this script

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I came across this script while surfing the net.
It did come from from this site.

www.albasrah.net...

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with terrorism, but looking at the site where i found it tends to make think it has.

If it turns out to be Blasphemous, or derogatory in any way, then i apologize in advance.

i2.photobucket.com...

Edit to remove picture and add link instead.

[edit on 22-5-2005 by Bikereddie]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Biker', have you tried Babel Fish Translation?

Sanc'.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Nope, but im gunna give it a go now. Thanks.....

update...I cant reformat it to text. It started off as a jpeg. Any ideas on how to do it?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
eddie, after looking at the site you got this from i can probably guess at 99% this is referance anti coalition

however if you are interested in learning more about these sites here is a list of 500 different sites and some are in english

atdatabase.r8.org...

good look with the translation though mate let us know what you find

[edit on 22/5/05 by jayce]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Biker', have you tried Babel Fish Translation?

Sanc'.

Babel Fish doesn't do Arabic.

Systran does but it won't work on an image file.
www.systransoft.com...

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

however if you are interested in learning more about these sites here is a list of 500 different sites and some are in english

Hell jayce, there are some real mind blowing sites out there. Its going to take me ages to look throught them all. Nice find mate

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
As jaycee has posted you can clearly see there is a crap load of jihad recruiting going on out there - especially in the UK.

It's a whole new movement where the USA is a completely defined enemy. Before 911 this was not so amongst the populace, but now even muslim layman see the USA as an entity that must be destroyed.

The first lady visited the Dome of the Rock, where she was not greeted well and certainly given no respect. I think this was a rude awakening. Our culture is not their culture and using the "we want peace," rhetoric, while we are at war doesn't go over well.

This notion from the American Enterprise Institute that we can wage war on jihad on Iraq's soil rather than our own is a ridiculous pipe dream. All the CT experts advised against this course of action, but did they listen? No, because fighting jihad wasn't all that was on their mind. Black gold caused mental confusion - like crack to an addict.

All the war has accomplished is a temporary reprisal. The enemy is gaining mass recruits and will build their logistical base before they strike again. Am I selling fear? Just logic and there are dozens of PhD's that will back up what I am saying and have already for over a decade. The white house has indeed defined us to the enemy - we are the enemy now as the Soviet Union once was.

There should never have taken place an invasion to provide a grass roots guerilla culture that can thrive and grow world wide, all the while gaining experience by fighting in that theater. Only SF personnel should have been used behind media curtains to take down Sadaam's regime while hunting jihad cells and killing them. We are growing the enemy like hydroponics and every military advisor knows it.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Don't think the Russians won't help aiding the muslim cause against the U.S. We did it to them in Afghanistan and they sure the hell want revenge. So what do we do? Pull conventional troops out and go underground using Special Forces, while building back up our intelligence network with Europe that President Bush has severely fractured. Many of you peolp think, "oh we don't need them," but contrar monfrar, the french intelligence network is one of the only networks that has not been cracked and they have excellent muslim ties. Working as a COHESIVE UNIT we will be much more successful utilizing the talents of international intelligence networks to route and destroy global cells before they strike, rather than the direct opposite strategy the Bush administration has taken - pushing the cells underground and back to recruiting, where they utilize the tools of propaganda to instill a cultural hatred for the next generation of jihadists.

[edit on 22-5-2005 by vincere7]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

There should never have taken place an invasion to provide a grass roots guerilla culture that can thrive and grow world wide, all the while gaining experience by fighting in that theater. Only SF personnel should have been used behind media curtains to take down Sadaam's regime while hunting jihad cells and killing them. We are growing the enemy like hydroponics and every military advisor knows it.

Totally agree with you mate, however we cannot turn clocks back and we should try and make the best of what we have, on another point SF do regular work out in the bad lands.... brave men

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jayce
Totally agree with you mate, however we cannot turn clocks back and we should try and make the best of what we have, on another point SF do regular work out in the bad lands.... brave men

I know you have not read my new post, but I'll answer this anyway.

There is no making the best of what we can. The strategy needs to change now. The current initiatives are extremely flawed - they simply don't work, but in actuality aid the resistance. We need a new president, a new SECDEF, and new JCOS. Hopefully the new man in office will have enough wisdom to listen to the experts and not be sold on the agenda of foolish men with flawed policies, and greedy hearts of blackness.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

We need a new president, a new SECDEF, and new JCOS

I agree, I don't Bush is as bad as people make him out to be but there are better people for the job....I don't know who, but if this is the best have then we are in more trouble than we know.

SECDEF, need I say more....I agree.

Hopefully Gen Pace will bring new ideas to the table that will make up for the past years and make the next few years and beyond better for our country. I think he is the right man for the job...we'll soon find out. Also judgeing by his past term as the vice, he had different views on Iraq than the current CJOS......which is a good thing.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
argghhh...
it's anti-coalition propaganda: they're talkin' about the "crimes" supposedly done by coalition forces in Falluja: using cluster bombs, gasing the population....
killing civilians, wounded people...
And as usual considering these forces as the modern-day crusaders

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Bl00D_Th0rN]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bl00D_Th0rN
argghhh...
it's anti-coalition propaganda: they're talkin' about the "crimes" supposedly done by coalition forces in Falluja: using cluster bombs, gasing the population....
killing civilians, wounded people...
And as usual considering these forces as the modern-day crusaders

Do i take it you managed to translate it then? I would like to see what it actually says.

new topics

top topics

join