It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASONIC Question and Answer Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Anyone have one of these, my roommate just gave me one. He was asking questions to a mason, and the mason gave him this book, very interesting.

A Profane is a person who is not a mason.

Any member has full access to the Grand Lodge Library, and can take 2 books at a time.

Maybe someone should join and find some information ?

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think it would be safe to say that a 'few' here have intimate knowledge of this subject. Whether they will reveal such information, for which you seek, is a high improbability.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
GoldenSun

1. There are many Freemasons on this board.

2. Joining a Lodge will, by definition, certainly not lead to posting any secret information at ATS.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
How can I join the local lodge? any in Springfield, MA? Avctually we have some old temple on State ST, says some stuff in latin, something about stonecutters

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Theres one in my town. Not going to join it for ats though
The reason that stonecutters are mentioned in latin is obviously because of the name freemasonry. I.E. masons. One theory is that masons came about in the rise of egypt when the larger pyramids were being made. Thats why the stonecutter bit is mentioned.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Golden, nothing in that pamphlet you got is really of any consequential information about Masonry

I still say the true secret of Masonry is not written down, but learned through the experiences in the craft, and through yourself, but as for Grand Lodge Books

I gaurantee by the time a person becomes a mason, more likely than not he'll not be wanting to just go and steal all he can to spread to the world

Besides, the most important information is History, which the secret there isn't that the history is hidden, but that no one knows what they are looking at.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
just to clarify some points? can anyone expalin me in simple words the benefits of being a mason? In my country the whole issue of masonry is rtaher notorious. I have heard the most peculiar stories concerning masons. Is it true that they have a special way of writing their signature? In the sense of identifying themselves amomg other masons?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am not a mason but member of other Order!

I know that many if not most fraternitys or Orders have ways of showing others they are members.

Many of them have special handshakes and most of the old Orders have a special golden ring.

About Order rings. They are mostly worn on the long finger of the right hand and usually have engraveings of secret symbols belonging to their order.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
[Edited on 9/9/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

top topics

join