It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mig-29 with canards, delta wings = Mig-35; Cool and stealthy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Here are some line drawings/ artist impressions of the several proposed Mig-35.

img7.echo.cx...

EDIT: Perhaps one day you'll get around to learning how to RESIZE photos/images when posting them, Stealth Spy? Link given to you countless times: How to resize an image or picture

[edit on 22-5-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
img7.echo.cx...

Mig-35 sharpy concept :

Edit: same ole' thing here, Stealth Spy: changed to direct link to photo/image.

[edit on 22-5-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Seekerof, I protest, the images aren't readable anymore when resized, aren't you nitpicking now?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The first altered image originally was the Su-47. Wasn't the Su-47 going to be remade with a more conventional wing instead of forward swept ones, much like the first altered image?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Seekerof, I protest, the images aren't readable anymore when resized, aren't you nitpicking now?

LOL.
Your protesting?Oversized images/photos are a no-no.
You been here how long?
File a complaint for staff review if you wish to "protest" the correct way.

And to solve this problem of "nitpicking," tell you what I am going to start doing....from here on out, starting with these, if they are oversized, instead of me taking the time to resize them because members do not know how to resize them, despite my giving a link to a particular thread that explains how [which is also in my sig], I will start making the photos/images direct links. That work for you?

seekerof

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
A resized image will take up as much bandwidth as the original. It will take the same time to come up as the original. It cant be seen clearly and destroys the quality and will be fuzzy and out of proportion.

What is the reason for these relatively larger images to be disallowed ?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
It's true, I don't see the real problem with "large images". Well, maybe if I could post a scan done by myself and without compression it would be a problem, but the files posted by stealth spy doesn't have a big weight (and who says that hasn't got a "fast connection", believe me) and they aren't too big in size, so I don't see the real problem, seekerof. Maybe the maximum size of a pic should be restricted, of course, but believe me, this size is VERY APPROPIATE. Maybe you have a problem we don't know, but I think that if you change the pics size or make links to them, this would be a mistake and you will look a little stupid...

EDIT I hadn't seen you did it... so you look like a said
(a link to a 55 K image... XD )

[edit on 23/5/05 by Chemapeich]

[edit on 23/5/05 by Chemapeich]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Yeah links would be alot better, I don't mind clicking a link to view a full image with fully readable letters and images.

Just know i've seen much larger images that remain untouched by the mods hence me saying it's nitpicking, a big no no goes largely unnoticed it seems.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Who will believe these fantasy could fly? The first one just PS M.144 + S.47 obviousely. And this opration is so stupid

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
How much do you guys wanna bet that this jet never enters service.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
HockeyGuy, you are excessively pessimistic about Russian equipment, it's annoying.

We will see what comes from this.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Looks nice. I hope the russian aircraft manufacters will become bettér competitors of the western manufactuers.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Bear in mind that these projects are very often produced in little series of prototypes, one or two aircrafts, to develope techs, and then these techs are most likely to be used in other serie aircrafts. It's cheaper than to fully develope a new class of fighters. Frenchies used a lot of the things they discovered while developping the Mirage - 4000 into the Rafale's developpment!

So why not see the things ruissians discovered while working on these in a new version of a SU-30Mk3 or dont know what?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy
What is the reason for these relatively larger images to be disallowed ?

The thing is, most users are viewing the website at 800 or 1024 pixels. With the bigger pics, it becomes very annoying when you have to scroll from side to side on top of scrolling up and down. Basically, it just gives you a nasty little headache

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Nothing about that plane is stealthy.

Round engine nozles, and nothing cooling the exhaust either. Straight tail fins are like an 18 wheeler coming down the road. You cant see it in that pic, but no internal weapons bay. The seems are all straight lines and right angles.

The USS Constitution has more stealth than that plane!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

HockeyGuy, you are excessively pessimistic about Russian equipment, it's annoying.

Well, most people are because they have never almost never delivered their expectations.

top topics

join