It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foo Fighters And White Light Orbs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
As some of the old timers here at ATS know, Im very interested in the Aerial phenomenon known as ""White Light Orbs". This stems from my own sightings back in 1978. I know them to be real and not imagined.

Today they are called White Light Orbs, or orbs, or ghost orbs, UFOs, but yeasteryear they may have been called "Foo Fighters", among other things.

This in no way discredits other "UFOs". I have also seen the "Disks" as well. There are also reports of cigar shaped craft of emmence size. To lump all the UFOs into one class or one origin, I believe, would be a great injustice to the search for the truth concerning the subject. It would also be a disservice to the search for the truth to assume that these UFOs have the same origin.

I have decided to classify UFO sightings into one of 4 catigories

Class 1: Luminus, pherical.

Class 2: Disk, traditional.

Class 3: Cigar shape, very large.

Class 4: Man Made, Triangular or disk.

I have compiled a web page to share my research results, and conlustions concerning the class 1 UFO.

Foo Fighters Or White Light Orbs

I would be happy to read the ATS's community's thoughts and reactions to this material.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
All Seeing Eye,

Great work ! As you may know , I too have had an experiance with one of these objects.

I was lucky enough to see the " Luminus body" at close range, no more than 50 yards from my parked car, for several minutes.

Some of the details of Foo Fighter sightings match the object I witnessed in Oct. '02. South of Vernon,TX on Private farmland owned by my family.

On August 10, 1944 over the Indian Ocean, the co-pilot of a U.S. Army Air Force B-29 Superfortress heavy bomber reported that:
"A strange object was pacing us about 500 yards [475 m.] off the starboard wing. At that distance it appeared as a spherical object, probably five or six feet [1_ - 2 m.] in diameter, of a very bright and intense red or orange... it seemed to have a halo effect."

The object I witnessed was Whitish Blue at a distance. It was aprox. 1 meter in diameter. It was shperical . It had what I would descibe as "Rays of light, that were multi colored that swayed or moved together around the object, the colors also changed in the indiviual rays as they moved."
You could descibe it as having a halo effect. The "Rays and colors of the rays and there movments were only destiguishable to me from close range(150 yards or less, and easily noticable from 50 yards).

In my opinion none of the pictures on your site , or anywhere else , do not do justice to the true beauty , and complexity of these objects!

At least there are pictures of them, and I liked your Site! Nice work!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thank you

Your right, the inspiration and beauty can only be experianced first hand. Photos are nice, but seeing is something else. I think it would be safe to assume that this entity, phenaminan, can change its appearance at will. It can be orange to some, and bluish white to others. I suspect this act is akin to a camilian changing its colors to confuse its enemy.

The "Halo" effect can be seen in religious art work. I suspect it is where the original religious halo came from.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes. From my own experience, I can say that I believe the objects appear white because they are throwing off all colors at once.

The "B.o.L." I saw appeared to be Whitish/blue, at close range ( When I could see all the colors), I could clearly see a very beautiful violet color(among others), this one color must have been represented ( to my eye's at least) more than the others, thus giving it the Whitish / blue over all color.

If any other color would be represented more or less than the others , then you would see the objects as , whitish / orange , or whitish/ green ,ect.

I suspect that different people see colors differently than others (an example of this would be artists whose work changes hues over the years as they age.) ,so two people might watch the same object , and yet one may see a Whitish/blue , while another might see Whitish / orange.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Since I'm from Texas , and have had a similar experience. I thought I'd post this.

"Ghost lights of Texas" under spotlight at Conference

Texas is likely to play a key role in emerging earth mysteries research. According to Japanese physicist Dr. Yoshi-Hiko Ohtsuki , there are more sightings of mystery lights in Texas than anywhere else in the world.

I am glad someone is looking into this , but I believe these to be likely Probes of some type , rather than Earth lights, as the article suggests.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
All Seeing Eye and lost_shaman, can you give more details about your sightings on these orbs? Specifically, did they appear to have some intelligence controlling them? What flight path did they take? Did they maneuver in any way to avoid objects and what not? I know the Foo Fighters of past did, and it is my belief they were probes of some sort. Some I think are also a natural phenomenon like plasma or earthquake lights, but they do not exhibit any intelligence. But if they were angels, why don't they interact with us? If they are willing to show themselves, I would think they would also contact us.

Very interesting hypothesis though, and excellent work on your website.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Along old highway 44 between San Ysidro and Beralillo New Mexico I had a pastel Green BOL pace my P-up for aprox. 5 mi then blink out. It was aprox. 75yds. on the passenger side. My GF was in the passenger seat and saw it also.

Now it gets strange; She dosen't remember me as being the driver. She remembers her good friend as being the driver. Her friend dosen't remember anything.

To me this appears more than than a simple sighting. Any ideas?
At the time I just thought it was ball lightning that I have seen in Texas hill country. This was in the high desert.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
All Seeing Eye and lost_shaman, can you give more details about your sightings on these orbs? Specifically, did they appear to have some intelligence controlling them? What flight path did they take? Did they maneuver in any way to avoid objects and what not? I know the Foo Fighters of past did, and it is my belief they were probes of some sort. Some I think are also a natural phenomenon like plasma or earthquake lights, but they do not exhibit any intelligence. But if they were angels, why don't they interact with us? If they are willing to show themselves, I would think they would also contact us.

Very interesting hypothesis though, and excellent work on your website.

Intelligent? I would have to say that in my sigtings, yes. It was as if they were regrouping thier formation.

Showing themselves? That may be the way they are intereacting, or communicating thier message. They are real, they are here, and they have a message. I would suggest that that message would be a personal one. You get out of it, what you put in. I believe that for a very good reason they dont intervien directly, for if they did they would remove our God given, choice. This is our world, and our own lives. Its up to us what we do with it.

Probes? Of a sort. You may have read about them in the past by the name "Watchers". I suspect they "Watch" our actions and report back to the big guy. But, thats just my opinion.

I would also add that not all of these orbs have good intentions. Some, I suspect, do, intervein, and suggest "crazy" thoughts.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Click the Link in my Sig. My Encounter . A Sat photo I have superimposed the path of the object.

u2u me and anyone can have my account of the Encounter.

Probes yes. I believe them to be very similar to the " Chupas" from Colares ,Brazil.

I believe they gather information , and report back to the mother ship. ( Just my Opinion)

It defiantly in my case demonstrated Intelligence , and was IMO Opportunistic in its observation.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the replys, these sightings are very interesting. My brother said he saw a green orb at night and flew in a straight line across the sky in a matter of seconds. I would really like to see one for myself. I always keep an eye out, but I imagine though they occur when you least expect them.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I can go out any night of the week or everynight for that matter and get pictures of orbs(i guess thats what they are called. I have hundreds of photo's of all different kinds. YOu can hand me, ANY camera ,to take the pics ......from a disposable one to a digital--- it does not matter. Does anyone, have any input, as to why, I can always get these pics or if it means anything at all. I took this one a few weeks back.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xavieria
I can go out any night of the week or everynight for that matter and get pictures of orbs(i guess thats what they are called. I have hundreds of photo's of all different kinds. YOu can hand me, ANY camera ,to take the pics ......from a disposable one to a digital--- it does not matter. Does anyone, have any input, as to why, I can always get these pics or if it means anything at all. I took this one a few weeks back.

Sorry to burst your bubble , but this is not anything like what I'm talking about!

I'm talking about a very strange , Multi-colored , 1.5 meter, " Foo Fighter" "Chupa-Chupas" " BOL- Ball of light", completely visible to the naked eye.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
so........i dont get what your saying.what is the connection between dave grohl and u.f.o.'s?

sorry i couldnt resist.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This sounds to me like a weather phenomena known as ball lightning, which is the source of many so called alien UFO sightings.
Check it out.
www.unmuseum.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
2 Lost shaman & All Seeing Eye;

Lost Shaman, you said whitish blue and orange light?..

Do either of you think "foo fighters" could also be bright red? because i have seen something i cant explane and i really do not think what i saw was ball lightning.. my report of it wasnt the best.. but here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Interesting link, and nicely presented;

Foo Fighters or White Light Orbs - - by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by lost_shaman
"Ghost lights of Texas" under spotlight at Conference

Texas is likely to play a key role in emerging earth mysteries research. According to Japanese physicist Dr. Yoshi-Hiko Ohtsuki , there are more sightings of mystery lights in Texas than anywhere else in the world.

I bet, if a research project was done around the middle east oil fields,
they would likely discover another area where these mystery lights abound?!

-> your "Ghost Lights of Texas" article did mention the 'orbs' around
North Carolina
.....known as the BrownMountain Lights (reported for centuries)...
however these differently hued orbs are 99% confined to the close-to-the-ground, lower altitudes...
read more at www.westernncattractions.com...

then, also when i lived up at Morganton NC, a few of us seen a bright
star like point of light at 9:00AM...i more or less thought it might of been a high altitude balloon, and the 'apparent movement' was just the visual stress of looking at the CarolinaBlue sky with the stark white ?stratuscumulus? clouds [on a cold November]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
``

i wanted to address this seperately....

two of your webpages' fotos

#2:

#4:

There are similar 'triangles' of orbs/foofighters in these 2 photos

has there ever been an analysis...to maybe tri-angulate a distance or altitude of these bright orbs??
It seems these 3 bright orbs, in a triangle pattern, may be snapshots of
the same event in time, but taken from different angles & with different lenses?

Or, are there just too many variables, to attempt any analysis??
just thimking aloud.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm very familiar with Lightning! I'm not describing an electrical event.

I am currently compiling a list of similar events , these are reported worldwide, commonly in connection to other , more widely recognized " unknowns " such as disks. Or reported to act in concert with other NLs . And often have a tendency ,such as in my case , to passively, actively , or opportunistically observe , or interact with humans.

Here is a huge catalog of reports from Australia to show you what I mean.

www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Read the description of ball lightning and you will see that it is very similar to your experience. Ball Lightning does not look anything like normal lightning and is believed to be a sphere of plasma. It can appear for over a minute and moves around the sky erratically, suddenly dissapearing.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlindSkeptic

Read the description of ball lightning and you will see that it is very similar to your experience. Ball Lightning does not look anything like normal lightning and is believed to be a sphere of plasma. It can appear for over a minute and moves around the sky erratically, suddenly dissapearing.

Plasma? as in hot gas . Hot gas expands it wouldn't concentrate, thats why you hear thunder after lightning strikes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join