It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afterlife Experiment Spies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I just had an idea, actually it would work great as a novel!

What if "ghosts" or "spirits" or whatever you want to call them could be used as spies for.... well what have you government etc?

Just imagine if such contact was available. A ghost spy could be sent anywhere in the world to spy on anyone and anything.

Just having some fun...

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
i am sure that the millitaries arround the world have (and probably still are) looked into that possibility. just as they have reserched things like esp. ANY way to find out info would be looked at in earnist.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Yeah ive wondered about it for quite some time. Its trickey to research, although ive read about many attempts of contact etc soon after death, afterlife experiments etc, never really read up many about "spies"

Still interesting.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I'm sure I have heard of this somewhere before, possibly to do with the Stargate programme with remote veiwers. Not too sure on the details though but if your belief system allows you to buy into that then according to them it's been done.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
SONY IS RESEARCHING this field im glad u mentioned it. i cant find it but i saw it on BBC news that sony has set up the first lab for stuff like this....talking to ghosts

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think a deceased person would have much different priorities than earthly matters. So it would be very difficult. That is if they find a way to contact them in the first place.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I just had an idea, actually it would work great as a novel!

What if "ghosts" or "spirits" or whatever you want to call them could be used as spies for.... well what have you government etc?

Just imagine if such contact was available. A ghost spy could be sent anywhere in the world to spy on anyone and anything.

Just having some fun...

That's what the so-called 'Shadow People' are...

top topics

join