It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have just seen star wars ep. 3... W0W!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
i have just seen star wars ep. 3...

all i can say is: W0W!!!

this movie was great...

i am not even a huge fan of star wars and i still loved it...

i read spoilers about it before i saw it and i still loved it...

BTSers, go see it...

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yeah I saw the movie on friday and it was awesome. Not the best out of all the movies, but still quite good.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Yeah I saw the movie on friday and it was awesome. Not the best out of all the movies, but still quite good.

yeah man...

i got goosebumps during the final battle and all through the rest of the film...

it was great...

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ya, it was good.

Master Yoda was kool.

:bnghd:

[edit on 22-5-2005 by makeitso]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Ya, it was good.

Master Yoda was kool.

:bnghd:

Well that just spoiled the movie.....................

[edit on 22/5/05 by Atomix]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Only if you dont edit your quote.

It was still worth watching.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hell, I got it on DvD, saw it a month ago, the magic of the internet. Anyways, sent a U2U to TSA, but wondering, anyway to make it so people can d/l the movie from me? I have it on DVD playable, so it plays on my tv instead of DVD-Rom on my computer, wondering if any way to make it so all the people of ATS/BTS/PTS can enjoy the movie.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Hell, I got it on DvD, saw it a month ago, the magic of the internet. Anyways, sent a U2U to TSA, but wondering, anyway to make it so people can d/l the movie from me? I have it on DVD playable, so it plays on my tv instead of DVD-Rom on my computer, wondering if any way to make it so all the people of ATS/BTS/PTS can enjoy the movie.

i think thats against the T&C's...

if it is not (ask a mod and get back to me) ill be happy to host it...

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It's not only against the T&C, it's illegal. I'd suggest both of you edit your posts.

Things like that are available from other sources to people who know how to look for them, there's no reason to post them here on ATS.

[edit on 5/22/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
That's copyright infringement and not nice. First person to post a link to the movie get post banned.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I swear, mods and rules, T&C, federal laws, what is it with you people?(that was a joke)

Fine, I won't. It is a great movie though, they could have made it shorter by ending it after the first breath of Darth Vader.(SO COOL! And would have saved him from the NOOOO!!! scene) Dang thing is 2 hours and 13 minutes and 48seconds.(my version has a time thing going at the top)

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
That's copyright infringement and not nice. First person to post a link to the movie get post banned.

here is the link:

here!!!

Originally posted by James the Lesser
I swear, mods and rules, T&C, federal laws, what is it with you people?(that was a joke)

Fine, I won't. It is a great movie though, they could have made it shorter by ending it after the first breath of Darth Vader.(SO COOL! And would have saved him from the NOOOO!!! scene) Dang thing is 2 hours and 13 minutes and 48seconds.(my version has a time thing going at the top)

yes...

mine does too...

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
one question:

why didn't vader kill sideous (sp???) because his wife died...

i mean, sideous said vader's wife would live but she didn't...

he should've killed him in his rage...

why didn't he???

new topics

top topics

join