It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Government trying to tell us???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Please look at this Astonomy picture of the day, and tell me what the government is trying to hint at...

antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Sorry the other link didn't work for some reason.Text Black

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm not sure what your hinting that the government is hinting at, if theres some hinting being hinted, then the hinter needs to hint a little more directly...get the hint?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I dont know if its the government, or what youre getting at- BUT we do have less and less stars as time rolls on.

Its getting harder and harder to find a star at night.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Can you just tell us what YOU think the government is hinting at? I don't see anything regarding a hint, but maybe I just don't know how to take a hint!

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
They're trying to tell us that

Dark nebulae snake across a gorgeous expanse of stars in this wide-field view toward the pronounceable constellation Ophiucus and the center of our Milky Way Galaxy. In fact, the central S-shape seen here is well known as the Snake Nebula. It is also listed as Barnard 72 (B72), one of 182 dark markings of the sky cataloged in the early 20th century by astronomer E. E. Barnard. Unlike bright emission nebulae and star clusters, Barnard's nebulae are interstellar dark clouds of obscuring gas and dust. Their shapes are visible in cosmic silhouette only because they lie in the foreground along the line of sight to rich star fields and glowing stellar nurseries near the plane of our Galaxy. Many of Barnard's dark nebulae are themselves likely sites of future star formation. Barnard 72 is a few light years across and about 650 light years away.

Don't post and run. Leave something for us to talk about.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'm confused, I read the paragraph in the link and looked at the picture, but I don't see the government 'hinting' towards anything...an explanation?

E_T

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Its getting harder and harder to find a star at night.

Or how it goes?

Then move away from cities.

And northern hemisphere's summer also makes dark time shorter...
I could go outside any time of day to read newspaper, there's about one little darker hour when fine print would cause trouble but at least even smaller headlines would be readable.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Maybe the first line under the pic is the hint

The first hint of what will become of our Sun was discovered inadvertently in 1764.

But then again i was never good at taking hints,wait a minute,maybe this wasn't the hint and I missed the hint too.well now I'm confused

pao

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I think the hint was for the picture on may 21st

top topics

join