It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions To Mr Bush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
You know, Bill Clinton has an illicit affair with a bimbo in the Oval office and every liberal in the nation blows it off like that's what any red-blooded male would do and when GW flips the bird, liberals act like that's tantamount to criminal sexual penetration of a minor. Talk about priority issues.

[edit on 05/5/21 by GradyPhilpott]

Well, it all depends on the political party of the person involved.

I think they both should have been kicked out of office...and I'm a third-party member!

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonofSpy
As mush as I detest W. all this "Bush planned 9/11" stuff is garbage. How come almost no one cares that Clinton allowed al Qaeda to thrive even though they were attacking us relentlesly? Yes he signed a secret kill order for Bin Laden but when he was in the crosshairs Clinton wouldnt pull the trigger. Does anybody remember how Sandy Berger stole and shredded documents about the Al Qaeda threat?

I wish people would be more objective...yes, I do not like Bush....but my goodness, Bush was still new on the job when 9/11 happened(and yes I know how the neocons had a pact to implement an Iraq invasion, FEMA, patriot act etc back in the 90's) so a lot of this would have happened under Clinton.

I blame the Republicans too...maybe if they hadnt spent all that time and money investigating Clinton's penis, they could have infiltrated al Qaeda before all this nightmarish stuff?

Think about it...while the right was focusing everything on a bj, al Qaeda was comfortably blowing up stuff and planning 9/11 with ease. Hard to say how much the Clinton administration really knew. I still think they covered up TWA 900 and other things.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent
I blame the Republicans too...maybe if they hadnt spent all that time and money investigating Clinton's penis, they could have infiltrated al Qaeda before all this nightmarish stuff?

Wrong.

The Republics controlled congress, but Clinton was the commander in chief. No way congress could have done anything to bin laden, but Clinton sure could of, and he had several chances.

BTW, you people on the left always get this wrong. What was investigated were all of Clinton's lies under oath and otherwise, not his body parts.

When GW Bush relieved Clinton, Bill left the terrorist bases loaded with no outs. Result - just like baseball - the runs are charged to Clinton.

[edit on 5/26/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

I bet each everyone of you remembers exactly how you learned of the WTC attacks, how you felt at the moment and where you were.
I bet you will all remember that moment for the rest of your life.
Of course, what we all did on the following day is lost in the dark resecces of our memories but we all remeber that day clear and bright as if it was yesterday, just like my dad remembers that moment when JFK was killed and when he watched a man landing on the moon.

These are landmark in each of our lives!

Yet, Bush obviously completely lied about his recollections of that "landmark" of his life.
Many questions would arise from this, questions such as "Why did he lie?" or "What is he hiding with this obvious lie?"

But yet, you dumb asses find nothing better to do than turn this into a Bush/Clinton debate and a discussion of Clinton's zipper.

So what if Clinton was responsible for apcalypse?
This president, THE ONE IN OFFICE NOW is making up bulls**t about the events of 9/11 ... doesn't anyone here care to try and find out why?

Ohh, never mind, just go back to your precious reality shows and your CNN/FOX propaganda mac hines.

Why would you bother with anything important if CNN isn't mentionning it, you shouldn't have to worry about it, right!

Cheers,
Pepe
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit on 053131p://u59. by PepeLapiu1]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So the claim is that Bush is lying about 911, that he lied by saying he saw the first plane hit the WTC, when he couldn't've. The best explanation for him making a statement like that is that he was lying, and that there is a big conspiracy, or that he even did 911? Not that he flubbed it? Not that he meant when he first saw tape of a plane hitting the WTC? he did 911, tried to cover it up, but mucked up royally by saying he saw the frist plane hit?

Doesn't jive.

And don't refer to members as 'dumb assses' or abuse other members for not agreeing with you or any other reason really.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
as I have said many times. Bushky the Salesman to the American People and what he sells is orchestrated (did I spell that right ?) by the Secret Government.

Without trying to get ATS into any problems: The Man can't be thinking all his world wind stuff and actions by himself ?

Dallas

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
isreal......connected to america.......we are the reason that they excist. my theory, take it for that, i dont want any attacks, and i dont want anyone to think i am attacking them. my father is ariabic. but was it the isrealis? i think yes, to prove it, 64.233.187.104...:vX9cGGNh7HEJ:www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/09/WTC_Odigo.html+ODIGO+world+trade+center&hl=en&client=firefox-a
go to this and read the whole report, weither it was bush or not, someone in the government knew....
another tid bit, bush sr. was meeting with osamas brother the morning of 9/11

take it or leave it........

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Please provide one single reason why President Bush would plan 9/11. I do not think that he lied about seeing the plane hit the WTC.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
pepelapiu, you've done your homework. i would love it if you didn't get banned. i know it's frustrating fighting the uphill battle against disinfo, and the tactics of 'the other side' are tried and true. but we can keep poking the fire with our sticks as long as we stay civil. name calling will get you banned.

think dragnet, 'just the facts'.

as far as the topic of the thread: ......'it's been gone over and over at ATS'. BIG DEAL! it's true. bush said he saw it, when it was impossible for him to see it. he screwed up his lines. it's a chink in the armour and it should be repeatedly attacked until even the neo-est of cons agrees that HE CAN'T HAVE SEEN IT, HE LIED, or HE SAW IT ON CLOSED CIRCUIT, MEANING A TELEVISION WAS SET UP FOR JUST THAT PURPOSE, MEANING HE WAS COMPLICIT.

and then laugh, pepe, like this.....

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Fact: Bush admitted to receiving the news about the second hit whilst he was sitting in the classroom.

Fact: Bush admitted to seeing footage of the first plane, in one statement, and a plane hit the tower in another statement, prior to going into the classroom.

These are his own words and have been confirmed and can be heard and seen from various audio and video sources found quite freely on the internet.

Now if he himself said that he was told about the second hit by one of his aids whilst in the classroom. Explain to me what footage he saw prior to entering the classroom. It can't have been the second hit, through his own admission in the statements.

This does not come down to confusion or adled brain syndrome, he made the claim on at least 2 separate occasions.

So, tell me debunkers,
WHAT FOOTAGE WAS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF REFFERING TO..???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Koka]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Please provide one single reason why President Bush would plan 9/11. I do not think that he lied about seeing the plane hit the WTC.

So if you don't think he lied about seing the first plane, how do you figure he saw the first plane?

I'll let you in on a little secret, when the cops investigate a crime, Hollywood wants us to believe that the complicated forensic science of fingerprints, DNA remains, blood types, bullet analysis and so on is what catches the culprids but in real life it's the interviews with the different witnesses and suspects that gets the man most of the time.

You see, whenever the cops investigaste a crime, they interview everyone they can think of, every witness, every friend, every suspects and they gather those all together for a full picture.

Too often, the culprid(s) makes a mistake in his recollection of the facts and lets out something that does not fit the rest of reality.
This is why lawers always tell their clients to shut the hell up, they know very well that a guilty guy will almost always let out an anwer or a statement that would give them away and raise suspicious.

Every parent knows this about their child and every cop knows this about the criminals, but if you look closely at the events of 9-11, you will find coutless examples of these "freudian slips" amongst our officials, just look to my other thread about Rumsfeld and his missile statement for an other example and there are many others as well.

Now to the reason why Bush would be involved in the 9-11 events, for this I need to give you a bit of history and I need to ask you to throw away virtually every value you hold precious as an American, so brace yourself and do try to open your mind up here, please!

It starts more or less with JFK 50 years ago.
JFK was wanting to dismantles the CIA for he saw no need for this organization post WW2.
JFK wanted to call the troops back from Vietnam as he saw a no win situation in there and he has signed executive orders to that effect.
JFK had been lied to by the director of the CIA, he had exposed him publicly and fired the guy's ass for it.
There was a plan called "Operation Northwood" brewing on the back burners, Operation Northwood was a plan to create terrorist attacks on American soils and blame the Cubans to manufacture public consent for a war against the Cubans (look up "Operation Northwood", scary stuff!)
JFK trashed that idea, he was an honest man.
JFK had signed executive orders to reduce the American military budget and he was getting ready to solve the Cuban missile crisis and the Russian cold war through diplomatic channels by signing a disarmement deal with the Russians.
I highly suggest you go rent the movie "JFK" and watch it a few times.

Basically, JFK had all sorts of good ideas, peaceful ideas, right?
Well you see, peace might sound real good to you and I because you and I are the ones financing the war, you and I are the ones who do the killing and the dying in the war, you and I end up with the misterious Gulf war syndrome, the missing arms and legs, the psycological scars that drive many of our vets to suicide and anti-social behavior.

But to the elite, the concept of peace is not such a good idea, after all the elite don't die and kill in the war, they don't pay taxes to finance the war, they don't ever get the misterous illnesses.
In fact, it is only you and I who died in the events of 9-11, not a single elite remains were found in the crash zones.

The elite love a good war because they make a poopload of money at it.
During the JFK era, the war business was a 60 bilion$ per year business.
That 60 bilion$ was going to the likes of Bell who produced well over 300 helicopters per year, the makers of weapons, tanks, missiles and so on....

Without war, that 60 billion$ per year defence business would have been out on the curb begging for change so war is good for business, business of the elite that is!

"They have always taught and trained you to believe it to be your patriotic duty to go to war and to have yourselves slaughtered at their command. But in all the history of the world you, the people, have never had a voice in declaring war, and strange as it certainly appears, no war by any nation in any age has ever been declared by the people"
~ Eugene Debs

JFK wa a president of the people as he cared for the people, not for the corporate interest, not for the war business and that is why they made sure to kill him, kill his brother and replace them rapidly with a more obedient president. Ford was quick to reverse virtually every JFK orders by calling the men back to Vietrnam, increasing the CIA budget and so on .....

You see, democracy is an illusion, a democracy, to be suscessful would require a revolution every two weeks or so.
The minute a democracy is installed, the power money, the power elite and the big business start to corrupt the government toward their goals.

You might think you have a choise in electing a president, but ever since JFK, every candidate, every president has been a corporate puppet, a puppet funded with corporate money and for corporate interests.

That defence business is not 60 billion$ per year any more, now it has grown to a huge 500 billion$ per year, that my friend, is more than the rest of the world's defence budget combined!

That 60 billion$ had the power to get rid of JFK and cover it up back then, so let me assure you that today's 500 billion$ is much more powerful and much more able to control the presidency.

JFK was the very last president, every following prez has been nothing more than a spokesman for the corporate private interest.
They all speak of wonderful peace and patriotism to the American people while promoting war behind the scenes.

To this effect, I leave you a very VERY important quote from a man who knew very well the powers of war, the powers of propaganda and the powers of government:

"Why of course the people don't want war. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country. "
~ Hermann Goering during the Nazi Nuremburg Trials

The poers of war, the private corporate intersts behind the prez are the real reason why Bush was involved in the events of 9-11,

But there are many other reasons as well, I shall share an other one with you: oil

When you think of oil, you think about the gas in your car but oil and fossil fuels is much more than just that.
Fossil fuels are the gas in your car, the lubricants in your car as well as every other applications, the asphalt on your road, the cheap polyhester T-shirt you wear, the used condom on your bedroom floor, the jar of Vaseline under your bed and also the source of EVERY PLASTIC COMPONENT AROUND YOU. Think about how many uses there are for plastic in your keyboard, your cellphone, your plastic bags, your ..... well, every piece of crap you own in fact has got some plastic in it!

Natural gas, propane and coal are fossil fuels too!
Without fossil fuels, you are basically f**ked my friend!

Now, practically every world experts agree on one thing: Peak oil era is right now.
That is to say that today, our planet is at it's maximum production of fossil fuels and from now on, they will only get harder and harder to find and extract. The experts seem to disagree on a time table to complete deplession, some stipulate 10 years and some others stipulate 50 of 60 years but they all agree that oil is at it's maximum production today and it's going to get more and more rare with time, they just don't agree with the time left.

Contrary to what you might think, there is no viable replacement for fossil fuels today unless you want to buy into the hurban legend of the car that runs on water.

Nuclear power is too dangerous and produces too much waste to be a replacement.

Every year, the world's demands for oil increase (especially with emerging China) and there is no sign of slowing down as the production is looking like it's going to go down.

Demand increases and production decreases ..... what do you think is going to happen to the price of oil?

Keep that in mind when you start to realize that both Afghanistan and Iraq have a huge potential for oil and fuel.

Those who can control tomorrow's oil flow will become masters of the universe, litterally!

Keep that in mind when you start to realize that 15 of the 19 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia but none from Afghanistan and none from Iraq.
Afghanistan threw the Americans out of their pipeline deal just before 9-11 and Saddam had nationalized his oil production, he had just finished converting all his transactions from US$ to Euro currency so as soon as the sanctions would have been lifted, he was going to pump oil full blast straight into Europe. That would have driven the price of the barrrel down and our corporate America didn't like that idea.

You don't believe me?
Just look to your wallet every time you pump gas and try to convince yourself that gas prices will soon go down - they won't!

You don't believe me?
Just go back to searching WMDs in the Middle East sand, you are sure to find some!

"Is there any man, is there any woman, let me say any child here that does not know that the seed of war in the modern world is industrial and commercial rivalry?"
~ Woodrow Wilson (1919 a year after the first world war ended)

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of today."
~ US President Theodore Roosevelt, 1906

"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy"
~ Woodrow T. Wilson: 28th president of the United States 1856-1924

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit on 123131p://u49. by PepeLapiu1]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Bush and Clinton are NWO puppets, same goes for John Kerry.

More importantly, we should question why the Bush/Clinton Family have continualy kept presidential ranks since the early 80's.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

you, billybob, who 'we're' watching closely, have voted pepelapiu1 for the way above top secret little .gif badgey thingy

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
BillyBob, they took my avatar away from me!
(sniff)

Here it is any way:

Download the full video here

[edit on 013131p://u41. by PepeLapiu1]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PepeLapiu1
BillyBob, they took my avatar away from me!
(sniff)

Download the full video here

well, they want to make this place kiddie-friendly. nothing scares the children more than seeing their president giving them the shaft. (especially when it's up close and personal at one of those 'special' whitehouse parties).

here at ATS, we are trying to give the impression that terrorists perpetrated nine one one, that america is the world's big strong hero, that corporations aren't taking over the world, that the pharmeceutical companies are trying to heal us, that nothing goes on at secret satanic covens except 'harmless frat stuff', that torture is 'necessary', etc., etc.

or perhaps that is just my own personal 'biased' outlook.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by billybob]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

here at ATS, we are trying to give the impression that terrorists perpetrated nine one one, that america is the world's big strong hero, that corporations aren't taking over the world, that the pharmeceutical companies are trying to heal us, that nothing goes on at secret satanic covens except 'harmless frat stuff', that torture is 'necessary', etc., etc.

Thta most certainly is not the case, the board has absolutely no official positions on any of those things, and provides a completley open forum for anyone to take any positions on those subjects. The board simply does not care what your personal stance on it is, the board wants you to be able to discuss it.

If you think that the board is some sort of front, then why in the world are you participating in it???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join