It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions To Mr Bush

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
QUESTIONS TO MR BUSH

Download the full video here

Dear Mister President,
9/11 was a marked point in my life as I remember exactly every moments of that day and I most likely will remember for the rest of my life. Now here is a quote from you stating how you remember it yourself when it was announced to you that our nation was under attack just a month later.

"I was in Florida.(....) I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."
But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."
Sources ~www.White House
or view a RealVideo of Bush saying he SAW the first plane hit the WTC on TV.

And a while later on, you repeated the same story

"Anyway, I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on. And you know, I thought it was pilot error and I was amazed that anybody could make such a terrible mistake. And something was wrong with the plane, or -- anyway, I'm sitting there, listening to the briefing, and Andy Card came and said, 'America is under attack.' "
Source ~ www.White House

The video of the first WTC crash was not live as the amateur footage was released later on that day to the TV stations

So, my most important question to you is this ~ How is it that you got to see the first airplane hit the WTC when that was not a live broadcast and the tape of the first airplane crashing was only released later in that afternoon?

Furthermore, the school staff already came forward and said there was no TV outside the classroom so from which TV did you get to see that clip of the first airplane crashing live while the rest of the world only saw it later that day?

Furthermore even, it was established that you had reviewed an August 6 PDB titled "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States." (sources CNN, Washington Post) so I am guessing that you at least had some idea that Osama might attack us, so how come when you saw that airplane hit the building, you thought right away that is was an accident? Wouldn't your examination of the August PDB incite you to think that it is most likely an attack against the USA? I guess it didn't click with you because you simply went on to walk into the classroom for your all important goat story and photo op!

[edit on 21-5-2005 by PepeLapiu1]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
All this attack was planned!! With Ousama and Bush Senior to go in Irak to kill Sadam and the Oil. That's simple!

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
As mush as I detest W. all this "Bush planned 9/11" stuff is garbage. How come almost no one cares that Clinton allowed al Qaeda to thrive even though they were attacking us relentlesly? Yes he signed a secret kill order for Bin Laden but when he was in the crosshairs Clinton wouldnt pull the trigger. Does anybody remember how Sandy Berger stole and shredded documents about the Al Qaeda threat?

Of course not. Just bash Bush. I am not and will never be a Bush supporter. His behaviour is just to bizarre. So he lies about when he knew about the attacks so what? More investigation into Clintons role in 9/11 is needed. Clinton was a scumbag for the ages and wasnt really that good. How he got away with lying under oath is atrocious. Wasnt he another Skull and Bonesman?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wonder how long its gunna take for Dubya to reply?

Seriously though, some good points there, but its been covered time and time again on ATS.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Clinton refused to murder Osama. It was during the Monica scandle, and pres.clinton didn't want the US to feel like he was trying to divert attention away from him and her. Or, in other ways, didn't want to lose ratings...kinda strange.
my source. History Channel

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Did you send the President a copy of your post, or are you just waiting for him to run across it while surfing the web? Actually, he is an ATS member, but he hasn't been active in a while. You might send him a U2U, in case he drops in to see what's shakin' sometime.

GeorgeWBush

[edit on 05/5/21 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
That video says it all. Becoming a president of the United States can't change your spots. An irresponsible, rich kid, playboy shows his colors just as everyone displays their colors. "A one finger salute," the President said. I have worked with more credible, professional, people that have given much more respect, honor and dignity. Professional people with honor do not act in such a way. Only irresponsible adults, who have not received the disciplines and harships of life, act like children. God help us all.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You know, Bill Clinton has an illicit affair with a bimbo in the Oval office and every liberal in the nation blows it off like that's what any red-blooded male would do and when GW flips the bird, liberals act like that's tantamount to criminal sexual penetration of a minor. Talk about priority issues.

[edit on 05/5/21 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanfitz
Clinton refused to murder Osama. It was during the Monica scandle, and pres.clinton didn't want the US to feel like he was trying to divert attention away from him and her. Or, in other ways, didn't want to lose ratings...kinda strange.
my source. History Channel

OK, If the president, CIA or whoever just at and em "OFFed" bin laden or anyone else for that matter...do you think we would know about it? Or know who did it? No!! Why would they advertise an assassination when thier website clearly states that they do not do such things

The CIA does neither. Executive Order 12333 of 1981 explicitly prohibits the Central Intelligence Agency from engaging, either directly or indirectly, in assassinations. Internal safeguards and the congressional oversight process assure compliance.

Ofcourse there is a 99.999% chance that this statement is false
, but still

And most Americans had never even heard of Bin Laden back in he Clinton days....He was not a house hold name like he is today.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
You know, Bill Clinton has an illicit affair with a bimbo in the Oval office and every liberal in the nation blows it off like that's what any red-blooded male would do and when GW flips the bird, liberals act like that's tantamount to criminal sexual penetration of a minor. Talk about priority issues.

Are you implying in fanciful words that I am a liberal? Say it to me plainly if you're not cowardly. I will tell you priority issues, when an adult does not know what honor and respect is, and a man like yourself who justifies a man with no honor. It's pathetic - not worth spit.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
All this attack was planned!! With Ousama and Bush Senior to go in Irak to kill Sadam and the Oil. That's simple!

your talk is right

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
In Political Conspiracies, but if posters can't stay on topic about Bush's statements regarding 9/11, it's going to P@ATS Slug Fest never to return.

That's the risk an author takes when electing to use imagery purely to incite an emotive reaction.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by RANT]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm glad to see this article back in ATS.

Seems alot of stories that should be in ATS get thrown into another part of the board and some that belong in BTS stay here on ATS.

Thanks for bringing it back to light Rant as alot of people who don't visit the Polictical (SLUGFEST) forum would otherwise miss this important thread.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Lanotom,
there's no need for you to miss any of the topics that interest you, be they on ATS, PTS or BTS. There is a feature up at the top, you know where all the shiny new buttons are?
It's called myATS. You can edit to turn ON/OFF those subkects that interst you. Te topics you turn ON ar then shown on the link myNew, which is next to myATS.
Maybe you should check out PTS, there's some interesting threads there just begging for more attention.

***back to the topic***

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

How is it that you got to see the first airplane hit the WTC when that was not a live broadcast and the tape of the first airplane crashing was only released later in that afternoon?

What are you talking about?? The planes hitting the WTC was broadcast in the morngings of the attacks.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I thought this was the topic a few years ago !

Did I miss something ?

Lets get on with our lives and talk about something that matters now !
Enough of the he said / she said !

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This an intriguing post.

You may want to look at this post

Damning Evidence for 9/11 Conspiracy

which was posted 5 days prior to PepeLapiu1's post.

Not nicking threads are we PepeLapiu1?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
Not nicking threads are we PepeLapiu1?

Not at all, I assure you!
I am new here and I did not read every other thread yet.
However, I am sure you will agree that there is enough information and questions to be asked about the events of 9/11 for more than one r two threads to go around ... agreed?

Any way, I will try to adress every singlee post from the top down in this thrwad all the while releasing some new information.
If anyone has posted something here and you are waiting for a reply, reat assured I will get to your post in time, none will be ignored.

Thanx,
Pepe

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonofSpy
As mush as I detest W. all this "Bush planned 9/11" stuff is garbage. How come almost no one cares that Clinton allowed al Qaeda to thrive even though they were attacking us relentlesly?

Please don't turn this into a political left/right issue or this thread will get moved to an other useless forum to be hidden away.
Franckly, I don't like that Clinton any more that Bush.
My stance is not one of a liberal or conservative.
I believe this is a cover up and a conspiracy against the proletariat (you and I) and the responsible ones are the ruling class, the elite, the big bucks behind the government, the military industryal complex, the corporate interest, the energy corporate oil interest and the illuminati interest.

Argueing a left/right issue is pointless because I believe Clinton is just as much responsible for the events of 9/11 as Bush is.
Bush and Clinton (and every single prez since JFK) are just corporate puppets, you might want to vote for someone else but you are just electing a different puppet with the same corporate hand up their asses!
But I won't get into this now, I would rather consentrate on the hard evidences regarding the events of 9/11 and the obvious cover up of what really happened.

Cheers and don't eat yellow snow ... just trust me on that, ok?
Pepe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7
That video says it all.

I decided on that picture to stir up emotions and attract attention.
The gif animation is not really the real issue here, you should concentrate on the real question, the fact that Bush claimed twice that he saw the first crash when that was impossible.

What are your thoughts on that?
Do you remember EXACTLY where you were, how you felt and what you were doing when you learned of the attacks?
Why do you think Bush thought it was a pilot error when he had recieved at least two dozen warnings of a possible attack on US soil?
By making up his recollections, do you think Bush might have been trying to hide something?

Even before that second plane struck, dumb Howard Stern was already talking up the idea of a terrorist atttack but Bush with all his advisers hadn't figured that out yet ... too bussy with their goat story I guess ... you buyin' it?
- Not me!

Cheers,
Pepe
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit on 23-5-2005 by PepeLapiu1]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join