It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic church behind NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Jack Chick wrote a book about 25 years ago, called Smokescreens, and you can click on the link and read it online. I have the actual book.

The NWO bunch have been at it for some time, apparently, and the Vatican is behind much of it. Chick also tells about how Billy Graham is a "pied piper" for the Vatican.

The Bible does foretell of a time when there will be a one-world government and one-world religion. The ecumenical movement is pushing for the one-world religion.

When you get to the part where he asked ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera about how our situation is, keep in mind that this was written around 1980. If it was bad then, think how bad it is now, 25 years later!

Excerpt from the last chapter:

I asked Dr. Rivera: What about the military picture today? How Catholic is our military position?

Dr. Rivera said: Horrifying.

I then asked about the political picture.

Dr. Rivera said: It is even worse.

Then I said: What about the Catholic structure in the judiciary?

Dr. Rivera shook his head and said: It is very painful because of the heavy Jesuit penetration in this area. Most of the judicial decisions are distorting and perverting the Constitution of the United States to take away our freedoms, preparing the way for anarchy for the final take-over of the United States.

Then I said: Is this preparing the way for the coming inquisition?

And Dr. Rivera said: That's correct. First for anarchy. We were briefed that after all these years of penetration and infiltration, what was needed was riots and anarchy in order to finally take over. By the time the Roman Catholic Institution is ready to take over politically, militarily, educationally, and religiously, that means they will have some legal basis to do so and this will be through the concordat which has already been prepared and that is being already negotiated. I see happening right now what I was told during those briefings back in the Vatican.

Then I said to him: Is the Vatican behind our present recession and economic situation, and is this leading us towards the coming riots?

Dr. Rivera said: Yes, that's correct, You can see right now that the Vatican is playing certain tricks with the economy. The world is going through an economic crisis and the Vatican would have us to believe that it is affecting them also. This is just a cover-up.

[edit on 5/21/2005 by Amethyst]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Its prolly misinformation/misdirection.
The RCC is more likely a pawn in the who scheme.

I dont know this Jack chic person...but Flyers Fan mentioned the name too...he is prolly worth a look see.

EDIT to add... I do believe the Ecumenical movement is straight from hell tho

[edit on 21-5-2005 by jake1997]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ever hear of Eric Jon Phelps? He confirms a lot of this stuff. Just run a Google search on his name, and he gives a lot of information about the Black Pope/Jesuit General.

Alberto might not have known *everything* because apparently a lot of info was on a need-to-know basis.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
'vatican assassins' by phelps is an essential conspiracy FACT read.

i haven't read it yet, but it is repeatedly cited by the leading(in my books) conspiracy researchers.

this thread....www.belowtopsecret.com... got instantly shuttled off from 'conspiracies in religion' to BTS by one of my favourite mods. surely, the underpinnings of consensus reality and the secret society which has been in secret control of religion for THOUSANDS OF YEARS is just idle chit chat. HAHA!
i'm really beginning to love this place. such a perfect microcosm of the real world.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
'vatican assassins' by phelps is an essential conspiracy FACT read.

Yeah, that's the one! Read it as soon as possible! The web site is vaticanassassins.org.

Read it along with the Smokescreens link I put up. I think it's interesting how Alberto Rivera said they were going to do all kinds of stuff to take away our freedoms, and he said this about 25 years ago. Now it's happening. He died in 1997 btw.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Jack Chick's stuff is the worst type of anti-Catholic propaganda.

Please - if you are going to entertain yourself reading his stuff, then do yourself a favour and read more objective literature on the subject and compare. Otherwise you will be full of Jack Chick's ideas and they are ludicrous, most of them have been refuted.

We have to have a balance in our lives. Try not to be too one-sided.

new topics

top topics

join