It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US accused of "Terror Hypocrisy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Venezuela has said the US will be guilty of double standards on terrorism if it does not extradite a Cuban exile wanted over the bombing of a plane.

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said the man, Luis Posada Carriles, was "a self-confessed terrorist".

Venezuela wants the man to stand trial over the bombing of the Cuban plane in 1976 that killed 76 people.

Mr Posada Carriles - who was born in Cuba but now holds Venezuelan nationality - has denied involvement in the attack on the Cuban airline passenger plane on a flight from Caracas to Havana.

The 77-year-old former CIA collaborator was charged on Thursday with illegal entry into the US - weeks after he smuggled himself into the count

"We demand the US government stop its hypocrisy and its two-faced attitude and send this terrorist, this bandit to Venezuela," Mr Chavez told reporters.

source:
BBC News

The World is Watching - and I wonder what move the goverment of United States will take in this situation.

The past has proved the "Terror Hypocrisy" of United States, especially in the South American area of operations by the CIA agents and operatives (Iran-Contra).

[edit on 21/5/05 by Souljah]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

The World is Watching - and I wonder what move the goverment of United States will take in this situation.

The past has proved the "Terror Hypocrisy" of United States, especially in the South American area of operations by the CIA agents and operatives (Iran-Contra).

[edit on 21/5/05 by Souljah]

When? what are you talking about?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Originally posted by Souljah

When? what are you talking about?

I suggest you read the following:

Iran - Contra Affair

Contras

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
US Terror hypocracy= Pakistan vis-a-vis Kashmir

top topics

join