It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penn & Teller Show on conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Did anyone catch the Penn & Teller bullsh1t show on Conspiracy theories?

except

Watching some of those loonies in person really helps explain a lot about what makes them tick - They're nuts!!!

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I LOVE Penn and Teller

I dont believe everything they say but they do make some great points on many issues.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I still can't believe that they managed to get David Icke -- the king of conspiracy theories -- on camera.

Did you also see the episode about environmental nuts? They managed to get one of the main leaders of a major environmental group (Sierra Club, I think?) to sign a petition... banning water.
(She was a cutie, though!)

I also enjoyed the episode about people trying to 'prepare' for the 'end of the world'. Like building a log cabin or learning to grow tomatoes would really save you from a nuclear holocaust, or the complete destruction of the planet Earth.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
wow, I was talking about them earlier today, I watched 5 hours of them straight through winamp

Some great stuff imo, btw I'm not going to recycle anymore :p

Yeah I saw Icke on there, btw I need to become a Hypnotherapist (to hypnotise women so they're breasts can grow larger(was an episode)) and sell trinkets at ufo and New Age conventions.

sucker born every minute.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
HA! I got season 1, 2, and 3 on DvD!!!!!!!

Lover this show, these guys are great. Best episode?

Bottle Water/Feng Shui(sp?) episode Season 1.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I saw it and loved it! Penn and Teller are a couple of jerks, but this episode was probably one of their best.

I lost a bunch of respect for Jim Marrs after seeing him on there talk about the JFK assisnation. Basically, You can not convience me that the Warren Report was wrong! The Warren Report is correct. PERIOD.

The 9/11 conspiracy theorists all pissed me off.

That PATHIC old man that was claiming the moon landing was a Hoax. He is a sad pathic old man with a lousey theory.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I've never seen the show, but based on some conversations I had with a conspiracy-minded friend I'm very intrigued and am going to check out some specific shows.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godzilla1985
The Warren Report is correct. PERIOD.

You're a genius!!!!!

Peace

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If any one is interested here is a link to 14 episodes of Penn & Teller including P & T Conspiracy Theories
Penn & Teller from BiTorrent

new topics

top topics

join