It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo sketch and speculation !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hello
I thought Id just post my speculation of how a ufo / sauser may react etc

Please feel free to comment anything you like or dislike

Thank you for the opportunity to post this on this fabelous forum !

Boy

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
nice, although speculation this could be the truth. i think its interesting how youve said about the all surround fan.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Rumor has it that your speculation is wrong.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiTo
Rumor has it that your speculation is wrong.

As said this was just a thought and I have never heard or seen anything about that specific speculation before ( I have not search either , perhaps that is why
)

Anyway thank you for at least Replying on my post , I really appritiate it

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think it's cool that you put the time and effort into sketching your thoughts on a UFO. I'm not sure how old you are, but I'm assuming you're young and still in school. If that's the case, I'd recommend that you put more effort into your school work and less into sketching UFO's. Your spelling and grammar are horrific. If you can't spell at least somewhat correctly and use proper grammar, no one will ever take anything you sketch or write about seriously.

Sorry if this sounds mean but I'm just trying to help you. Again, I give you credit for what you've done and you had a cool idea with the "fan."

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The problem with the fan idea is that it would only work within the atmosphere of a planet. If travelling between solar systems, even between planets, it would largely be travelling through a vacuum (or nearly a vacuum), and a fan would need something to suck in to work as a propulsion system. A neat idea, but wouldn't work for interstellar travel as far as I know

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Your spelling and grammar are horrific. If you can't spell at least somewhat correctly and use proper grammar

I do not think my spelling is horrific , but I can agree that I do not use proper grammar.

I am from Norway , mabye that explains why you think my english is mostly horrific ^_^

I notice that I had written a lot of wrong in the sketch but there was no way I could edit it without making it look bad.This sketch took me about 5 min to draw and write all of my thought around this.

I am 16 years old and of course I put effort into school but sadly I do not attend to any school at the moment , but I have made it in to an school that I will begin attending to in august.

I would like if you (``Resputin13`` ) could take a look at my reply and perhaps might reconsider that my spelling is horrific.

All there is for me now to say is : Thank you all for showing an interest to what I had to say

I would like to show you all two drawings that I have made just to show you that I can draw :

www.deviantart.com...

www.deviantart.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Rasputin13

Hello Rasputin13!
Going through old topics, and my god, it feels like such a long time since I've posted here.
I took your advice

top topics

join