It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can we find all sun's photos with saddam??

page: 1

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:09 AM
I try yo find this photos with pants - We can see some of them in yahoo but I heard that they have more new today - do you know where can we see them???

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:12 AM

This is the only pic I've found. But if you look through Google News, you might find some other pics.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:16 AM
yep, but I mean that today they released more photos - I try to localize them

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:25 AM
I think the pic is great with saddam in his underwear !!

If that's the worst thing we ever did to him then the american people as well as everyone in the world needs to Frigin Relax !

Personally- I think they should have cut his Balls off and hung him in the town square for everyone to see while people from all different backgrounds and religions took turns beating him to death and lastly beheading him in front of his people like he did to so many other innocent people from all different parts of the world.

But that's just the way I feel !

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:40 AM

There you go

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:58 AM

Originally posted by weirdo

There you go

I mean photos from fresh edition!!!!!! Not from yesterday!! They have written "buy sun today" but I have no such possibility

I don't live in UK

So maybe somebody know where we can see them

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:25 PM
Well looks like saddams lawer is now going to sue the sun newspaper for half a million over the photos,

aslo seems like there is a new pic,

A fresh picture has been published of ex-dictator Saddam Hussein in captivity.

The Sun went ahead with another batch of the inflammatory pictures despite widespread international criticism.

On Friday, the newspaper ran a picture on its front page of Saddam in his underpants.

In the latest picture, the former Iraqi dictator is seen praying in a cell covered with barbed wire.

new topics

top topics